Reviews (882)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for businesses with numerous SKUs due to its advanced search functionality. It's praised for enhancing website search experiences with fast, accurate AI-powered results. The app is user-friendly, customizable, and provides valuable data for marketing strategies. Features like dynamic banners, synonym search results, and specific page redirection are particularly appreciated. Support is noted as responsive and knowledgeable. The app offers a free trial and is reported to boost conversion rates and sales.

October 19, 2022

I will be using this app to concentrate on what our customers are searching for so that we can offer the perfect product online. We also use this app to focus our marketing dollars to the proper items. The customer service that was provided by Nicholas Shoreman was above and beyond. He worked closely with me and our consultant to make sure we understood the capabilities of this app.

Grandmother's Buttons
April 14, 2023

I great and big thank you to Igor for all the support with doofinders. Very helpful with shopify!!!!

Le Magasin Industriel

Great
Cool

Bagriculture
February 17, 2023

Thank You Alfa Your are Amazing person, She have a really good customer service, and she take the time to listen to customer, happy to have met here , she really want to help me to increase the sell of my company !

Le Pro 1600
Edited November 30, 2021

Shawn has been very helpful throughout the whole process and convinced us to try the platform. He's always been very kind and knowledgeable. Thank you Shawn!

Two Feathers Brighton
April 7, 2022

I hope this app will improve searches. It already looks better and more customer friendly. Love how it integrates with my theme and all the attributes to inform customers of my product diversity. The assistance from Frank was amazingly friendly and clear without too much jargon. I am looking forward to using this service.

Backyard Patch Herbs
April 29, 2021

Die App ist super für meinen Shop. Zudem mit vielen Features ausgestattet die die Suche erleichtern und aufwerten. Das Support Team ist super nett, total hilfsbereit und hat mir die Einführung in diese Tool sehr leicht gemacht.
Bin sehr glücklich, endlich eine passende Suche für meinen Shop gefunden zu haben.

N.O.S.W. BLOCK
Germany
November 1, 2022

Before Elias Lombardi got in touch with me, I had no idea that there were "intelligent" search bars... and now I'm hooked. Its truly convenient to have an intuitive approach to spelling, particularly for me since a large portion of my clientele are from non-english speaking countries. If you speak to Elias, he'll easily walk you through it all. He's quick and efficient and knows the system inside and out!

Roberto's Winds
April 15, 2021

Just finished the 30-day trial period and having this app definitely helped boost sales. Just signed up for the service and look forward to seeing how well Doofinder helps out with sales.

Bruce Rossmeyer's Daytona Harley-Davidson
September 6, 2021

Rob helped me set up doofinder on our page. A great tool with great customer service. Thank you for the great tool and service

Midland Autocare