PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

FROG SAC

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app works great on our site and improves the overall shopping experience for our customers. I like the personalized search feature that acts similar to an amazon search result. The customization and AI on this app is far advanced compared to the shopify default option. The sales rep Anthony has been helpful in getting us setup and explaining all the features and benefits of the app.

Galapago Panamá

Location Panama

Me gusta la busqueda rápida de esta aplicación y la opción de productos destacados para su mejor rotación de ventas. Gracias a Christian por todo su apoyo.

5 Core

Time spent using app About 1 month

Sara was wonderful in explaining the entire process. the software is worth it. should be okay on using it.

Trash Cans Depot

Very valuable product. Anthony is persistent and wants to make sure his clients are well taken care of and get the value they are paying for.

rugpublic

Doofinder's onboarding team and their support has been exceptional. Our rep Daniel has helped us every step of the way. We're happy to recommend the product and services to anyone.

Addice Inc

Time spent using app About 1 month

Awesome customer service, has really enhanced the search on our site from the basic shopify search. Thanks guys

Ysleta Mission Gift Shop- VOTED El Paso's Best Gift Shop

Matheus has been awesome, he introduced us to this great application DooFinder. It is just what we need a dynamic fast product search bar. Thank you.

Quick Supplies Online

Pretty Awesome. I recommend to everyone running an ecommerce. Great team and very effective support.

Aura of Distinction

Got this activated to the full paid version & the features & control I have over the search makes it worth every penny! After activation JP scheduled a video call to walk me through how to get the most out of the search so that I wasn't wasting money on features I didn't know how to use. He was clear & concise, addressing any questions I had at each step. Support has been perfect! Truly the best search app I have used & I won't need to try another.

Outdoor New England

Lisardo was incredibly helpful and got us on the right path with this robust app for our shopify store!