PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

WIRRAL SPORTS AND LEISURE LTD

Rob Franklin couldn't of helped anymore , fab service and helped in any way he could Rob is now monitoring are sales and willing to help in anyway

electricbyke

This is a phenomenal search app that absolutely blows away the built-in app in my web store. It enables searches by brand, price, other categories and presents the specified products in a straightforward way that is bound to enhance your customers’ searches and add sales. In addition, the Doofinder Specialists such as Chris are exceedingly helpful and will walk you thru every aspect of this stellar app!

HYDRA OUTFITTERS

Nos ayudó bastante a mejorar las ventas. Ahora mis clientes encuentra más fácil los productos en mi página y no pierdo ventas por errores de ortografía. Además excelente atención y asesoría.Hasta ahora , la recomiendo.

Rainbow Waters

Love this app. It's a super fun feature for my website. People seem to really enjoy it. It really helps my customers find what they are looking for on my site. Highly recommend giving the free trial a chance.

Saleen Performance Parts

This was easy to install and start using. We can see how it is working, helping our customers, and increasing our sales. A+++++

BUp Pajamas

We are very happy with the doofinder app and its ability to customize searches. Customer service is excellent

Axa Lock Center- Cerraduras, herrajes, herramientas y más.

Excelente aplicación para complementar tu tienda en línea. Ayuda a los usuarios a encontrar productos.

66autocolor

This is a great app, and I am really excited seeing all of the different ways we can use it! I can not wait to explore it more and more! The staff has been incredibly awesome, checking in on us and helping us and so on. Very great experience all around! :)

Mega Karaoke Center

I never knew a search bar of this caliber! It has really robust features and I can see the difference the new product search is.

Classic-Moped

Die App ist für uns eine große Hilfe. Die Kunden haben ein besseres Kauferlebnis und dadurch steigen die Umsätze pro Kauf merklich an. Der Kundenservice ist Vorbildlich, ich kann Doofinder daher wirklich weiter empfehlen.