PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Anemone Interiors

Time spent using app About 1 month

Shaun has been so helpful with setting up my doofinder. He gave me so much advice on how to get the most out of the app. Absolutely recommend.

Emily Kalina

Time spent using app About 1 month

I haven't been using this app for a long, but I can already tell with analytics that it's helping people to find products on my site much better than before, and Peter was super helpful in getting me started and finding a plan that works well within my budget.

Ideal Garden Lights

App works great. Still trying to figure things out. Andrew and staff were very helpful. Great follow-up.

CMC Design

Time spent using app About 1 month

Doo finder is a great app that has really helped our customers find what best feeds their needs. The generic search tool that was in place previously stands no where in comparison. Peter Aron was consistent in helping me navigate the tool and did everything he could to help us use the tool to the best of its ability. Thanks!

hqdtechusa

Doofinder is great highly recommend asking for Aleksa hes awesome. Goes out of his way to help you out on all your stores needs.

Conkey's Outdoors

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is GREAT! We had issues with customers not being able to find products in our Shopify store and since adding the app the messages and phone calls have almost went away. Our sales from searches have sky rocketed. George with Doofinder has been phenomenal as well. When the Hurricane hit Florida he was able to help extend our trail while we got things back in order and helped with every question along the way. Highly recommend this app!

Airborne Imagery

Doofinder is great highly recommend asking for Andrew hes awesome. Goes out of his way to help you out on all your stores needs.

Annie's Hallmark & Gretchen's Hallmark, Sister Stores

Time spent using app About 1 month

This Search engine is far more sophisticated then what Shopify offers for free. Makes it much easier for our customers to find what they are looking for. We have over 8000 items on our store. Lisardo got everything configured for us. We did not have to do anything to get things working. He even updated our logo for us. Thank you Lisardo!

Lillian Daph

Shaun helped me set up with Doo finder which has proven a huge benefit so far with our online store. We were experiencing issues where products weren't been found due to mis-spelling etc but since Doo finder our search stats have improved dramatically.

Imeca.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is good for any company that wants to reduce the time of work towards the search bar of their ecommerce, and the customer service is very professional, I also take this opportunity to thank Diana for her excellent service.