PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Path of Cha

Great app. Before I installed it, I regularly missed sales due to misspelled searches. With this app, it's a non-issue. Also, I love how it suggests products once you simply hit the search bar. I wish there was a bit more transparency on some stats, but I was promised that my feedback will be addressed. Also, I want to mention outstanding customer service. Mario, the representative that was working with me, was nothing but responsive, helpful, courteous, and patient – working with me around my schedule. Thank you Mario! You sold it:)

Lola's Lookbook

I am really pleased with the functionality of this search engine. It made it much easier for our customers to find what they were looking for as well as help with some other issues. Customer support was the best we have ever received! Efiba was always there to help! Totally recommend!

Ives Footwear

This search bar/filter is a must for any site. Admittedly I was sceptical initially, but after a few days, I realised how much I needed this app. It's slick and professional with user-friendly back-office reporting. Don't hesitate, go for it.

Comiso Coffee

Excellent support! Jovil is great and very informative. Highly recommend if you need a smoother search experience for your customers.

kratomroots.com

My team and I are pleased with the search engine.
Easy for our customers to shop and the sales have increased. Our representative Kiran has been on top of the our requirements. We highly recommend it.

Nostalgicbulbs.com

I have tried a few different search apps over the past few years and I find doofinder to be the best. Packed with so many features and easily integrated with our store. Customer service is superb!

Fehrenbach Black Forest Clocks and German Gifts

This App is awesome. Now people can search very easy for our products. The best is, that we are able to redirect searches or let them only find products we have in stock. There is so much more the App can do. Tau helped us to find the right and best plan for us. Thanks Tau for all your help.

Editorial Compass

Me gustó de la aplicación que se puede visualizar inmediatamente el menú que se despliega. Muy buena atención al cliente vía telefónica

Two Feathers Brighton

Shawn has been very helpful throughout the whole process and convinced us to try the platform. He's always been very kind and knowledgeable. Thank you Shawn!

Fluent Trends

Ivan is very helpful. I am excited about utilizing the product. Ivan has been available when needed and I will continue to get the added support needed from Ivan throughout the year.