Reviews (882)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for businesses with numerous SKUs due to its advanced search functionality. It's praised for enhancing website search experiences with fast, accurate AI-powered results. The app is user-friendly, customizable, and provides valuable data for marketing strategies. Features like dynamic banners, synonym search results, and specific page redirection are particularly appreciated. Support is noted as responsive and knowledgeable. The app offers a free trial and is reported to boost conversion rates and sales.

May 10, 2022

A very powerful and intuitive upgrade to the most critical part of an e-commerce website. Enjoyed the service that we received that walked us through the trial and helped us understand the analytics that the new search bar was capturing. Happy to be a new customer and looking forward to using this new tool to increase our conversion rate and our ability to get our customers to what they are looking for.

Oriental Art Supply
April 22, 2021

This is a much better search tool for our customers than what we were previously using. It gives much more accurate search results and is configurable. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking to upgrade their search functionality.

Compressed Air Advisors
October 30, 2020

Wouldn't normally purchase an app from a sales call, but this actually does work and resolved our 'search' issues on a fairly basic Shopify Theme template. We now have sliding price search functionality within the search, along with the ability to capture 'misspelt' items. Great tool at a reasonable cost effective price.

R.M.Toys Ltd
October 21, 2021

The app has really helped our search results and get our customers to the products they are looking for. Chris has been super attentive and helpful with getting us launched and keeping an eye on us so we can succeed.

Lake Pro Tackle
February 15, 2022

This app truly felt like an enhancement worth paying for. My users have enjoyed the ease by which they can navigate through my products to find that which they intended and other similar items. I enjoyed working with Tau through the first month as he patiently guided me through the various features.

Gamefellas
April 6, 2023

Excelente herramienta, con esto tus productos ten por seguro que seran encontrados por cualquier cliente

ACHEMEX
Mexico
November 4, 2020

Much improvement on Shopify's search functionality. It's a no brainer that this will increase sales and minimise customer frustration

Hyfive Products
April 28, 2021

Its really cool the data they can extract . This is you can really dig in and see so much more information than you ever thought possible. They offer a 30 days trial so take a shot on it .. you will be happy

Pipeline Games
September 30, 2022

This app revolutionized my store's user experience and boosted my conversions like never before. Eli is incredibly helpful and I appreciate all his work.

Floor Marking Tape
January 13, 2022

Life without Doofinder is unthinkable now they have opened up the world of versatile searches. Their customer service is top-notch, everything at Doofinder is user friendly. Fabulous.

The K Mail Order Department