PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Oem Car And Truck Seats

STOP NOW - In almost a decade of using shopify I've never written a review. This is the first time I've felt so strongly to do so - listen up. The pricing is less than transparent. Every single time the search updates it counts as multiple requests and out-of-the-box it updates *on every single key stroke*. The whole app appears to be designed to maximize your requests and force you into a higher plan. When I spoke to customer support they had to get a second person to weigh in on how to reduce these requests and that person said "they weren't supposed to say it". Even after disabling all the features arguably designed to maximize your usage as suggested by the "rogue representative" there's still constant drains. I entirely disabled the automatic product synchronization and still got over 100 requests counted for product synchronization for the day. This is before we even discuss the black-hat practices of the search itself. For the 44 searches performed yesterday 1,144 "requests" were made. Every single search on your website will count as a minimum of 26 "requests", so when you're looking at pricing take the plan you want and move two steps up, if not three. This $100+ app is being replaced by a $15 app that does the same thing with clear pricing based on product catalog size.

July 1, 2022

Dear sir,
On behalf of my entire team, From Sales to Customer Success, Support, Development and our R&D teams, please accept my sincerest apologies.
We try our utmost best in all spheres, but this time, we undeniably screwed up.
Thank you for taking the time to write the details of all that went wrong. Even though it's embarrassing for all of us to read, details help us understand and diagnose where things went wrong.
I am contacting you directly to apologise in person, and if you don't mind, to get some additional feedback so we can have a better understanding of what went awry.
Juan M. - VP

follus.com

This app cheated the search count of our website. Charging extra cost for mobile version is dishonest. We are contact but no response from Search bar & filters team.

September 15, 2021

We are very sorry that your experience with our app was disappointing. We are trying to contact you by email and phone to solve any problems asap.

RisaRose Luxury Shop

Completely messed up my website. I am trying to remove the search bar coding. Use them at your own risk.

November 9, 2020

We are terribly sorry you had problems with our app...
We are contacting you directly to help you solve whatever happened.