PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Textual Tees

This companies pricing structure is absurd. It's not based on "searches" it's based on api requests which turns out is each item it pulls up in the search. Got 15 bacon t-shirts? Well, that's 15 requests for 1 search. To make things even worse their search app by default split up all of our products into variants and then showed each variation (color and size) to the customer instead of just the main product itself, so we had 6,000+ requests the first day after 133 customer searches which oddly enough didn't result in a single sale (15 bacon shirts, 6 sizes, 6 colors = 540 requests per customer search. Trial is for 1,000 requests). It's almost like they intentionally want to milk the customer for every single request possible BY DEFAULT! Just based on that one day of use, we would have to pay $400 a month just to keep this app running.

November 4, 2022

Dear sirs,
Please accept our sincerest apologies for all the inconveniences we have caused. We have looked at the very unsual volume of requests. It seems to be related to a setup problem that ocurred in our side. Nothing to do with the variations of colors and sizes (these do not trigger additional requests). Actually the real "search" related volume of requests has been 133.
During the 30 day trial you have unlimited requests totally free. We are trying to contact to see if we can help you solve this.
Again, please accept our sincerests apologies for all the troubles we have caused.

Cecil's Confectionery Ltd

A useless app that does what our normal search engine does unless you add loads of add ons and the prices for everything is astronomical!
Because of this I cancelled our subscription only to be charge AGAIN after I unsubscribed and deleted the app!

Yoga Studio Store

This is a good app, however I only gave a 1 star rating as this did not work 100% as an out the box solution. The app needed to be adjusted slightly in order to work perfectly with our store, and unfortunately the team at DooFinder are unable to offer any type of coding help and I was advised to get an external developer to help.
The app itself is great and has lots of features, however the price for these features in our opinion are very expensive compared to other solutions.
Overall this is a good solution if it works with your store straight away. Its a shame that the 2 minor issues we faced with the scrolling and mag glass could not have been resolved, otherwise we would have used this app for a long time.
Our recommendation would be to try before you buy.

TheAnimeSupply

Time spent using app About 1 month

There are at least 2 terrible about this app. 1) They constantly send silly ads to subscribe to their apps. Too much spam. 2) After the free trial period is over, the original search bar is not working. I had to delete the app in order to make it work again. They provided no useful info or help regarding this issue.

July 8, 2022

We hear you and you are totally right. We were only trying to contact you directly to help create a smooth and useful setup...
Please accept our sincere apologies. We are very sorry we caused troubles to you and your business, and what's more, that we annoyed you.

Oem Car And Truck Seats

STOP NOW - In almost a decade of using shopify I've never written a review. This is the first time I've felt so strongly to do so - listen up. The pricing is less than transparent. Every single time the search updates it counts as multiple requests and out-of-the-box it updates *on every single key stroke*. The whole app appears to be designed to maximize your requests and force you into a higher plan. When I spoke to customer support they had to get a second person to weigh in on how to reduce these requests and that person said "they weren't supposed to say it". Even after disabling all the features arguably designed to maximize your usage as suggested by the "rogue representative" there's still constant drains. I entirely disabled the automatic product synchronization and still got over 100 requests counted for product synchronization for the day. This is before we even discuss the black-hat practices of the search itself. For the 44 searches performed yesterday 1,144 "requests" were made. Every single search on your website will count as a minimum of 26 "requests", so when you're looking at pricing take the plan you want and move two steps up, if not three. This $100+ app is being replaced by a $15 app that does the same thing with clear pricing based on product catalog size.

July 1, 2022

Dear sir,
On behalf of my entire team, From Sales to Customer Success, Support, Development and our R&D teams, please accept my sincerest apologies.
We try our utmost best in all spheres, but this time, we undeniably screwed up.
Thank you for taking the time to write the details of all that went wrong. Even though it's embarrassing for all of us to read, details help us understand and diagnose where things went wrong.
I am contacting you directly to apologise in person, and if you don't mind, to get some additional feedback so we can have a better understanding of what went awry.
Juan M. - VP

follus.com

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app cheated the search count of our website. Charging extra cost for mobile version is dishonest. We are contact but no response from Search bar & filters team.

September 15, 2021

We are very sorry that your experience with our app was disappointing. We are trying to contact you by email and phone to solve any problems asap.

RisaRose Luxury Shop

Completely messed up my website. I am trying to remove the search bar coding. Use them at your own risk.

November 9, 2020

We are terribly sorry you had problems with our app...
We are contacting you directly to help you solve whatever happened.