Easy shipment creation
Don't lose time filling shipment forms. You can create shipments for orders automatically or manually with just one click.
Keep customers informed
Orders are automatically updated when the shipment status changes and the customer is notified on delivery status.
Faster order processing
Labels and Packing slips can be printed in bulk for orders with tracking number, so you can save even more time.
About DPD Integration
This is an easy to use app that allows you to save the time used to fill shipment forms.
This app requires a DPD account, in order to use their API to generate the shipments. The integration works only for companies registered in one of the following countries: United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Romania, Slovenia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia, Poland, Russia, Bulgaria (Speedy), Portugal, Italy (BRT), Hungary, Switzerland, Austria and Slovakia (if you need DPD integration for another country, please get in touch with us)
You don't need to fill forms in DPD’s web page anymore. You can set the app to automatic mode and each time a customer orders a product fulfilled by DPD, the shipment will be created automatically. You can also disable automatic creation and generate shipments with one click for the orders you choose.
Also, to make things even easier, we integrated in the All Products admin page a functionality to set the fulfillment service on all selected products.
- Label printing directly from the app
- Print packing slips
- Bulk printing of Labels and Packing slips
- Return labels (UK, Bulgaria, Romania and Baltic countries only)
- Automatic filtering rules (Premium plan and higher)
- Batch order fulfillment - filter and select the orders you want to be fulfilled with DPD, then start fulfillment for all selected orders, in a background process which will not block your web page.
- Mobile friendly status - see order delivery status on your phone or tablet
- Tracks shipment status and updates the shop orders accordingly
- Provide tracking history to customers
- Can set orders as Paid when the payment is Cash on Delivery and the package is successfully delivered
- Set the fulfillment service on products in bulk
- Reports shipment creation issues like wrong address or phone so you can fix it and be sure the package gets delivered
- Shipping cost estimates (only for Romania)
- Reduces the amount of time you spend filling shipment forms
- Creates shipments automatically or manually with one click
- Enable Predict service (UK, Ireland, Slovenia and Croatia only)
- Shipping method mapping to DPD services (UK, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Portugal and Bulgaria, Switzerland)
- Delivery to Pickup Points (UK - Ship 2 Shop, Baltic countries, Germany, Bulgaria, Portugal, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Romania)
- Show the DPD order history in website - this way you can provide more details to your customers, about their orders, directly in your store's website.
You can find more details on our web page.
- DPD API,
- DPD Local UK
$0.05 per label after the included labels are used
$0.04 per label after the included labels are used
Additional plans available. See our pricing page for details
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
I used the app to integrate our shopify store with dpd, and create orders on dpd every time an order is placed on shopify. We then use the scan and print feature to speed up processing at depot. Super happy with the app, its very customisable and the support and help to setup is extremely supportive. I was able to contact the team and receive replies straight away, we had a quick zoom call for something more technical and we are super happy, thumbs up
Plámenna Fashion Boutique
The app works fine and the support team is very very cooperative and responsive. I've requested several minor fine-tunings and they were all implemented in a timely manner. If you are using DPD shipments, I strongly recommend this integration.
I recently switched from Shipstation to the DPD integration app. Initial setup was fairly straight forward and any problems I encountered were easily and swiftly resolved by app support. The app itself is very easy to use and has reduced the time it takes to fulfil my orders. I have had a couple of issues with error messages but Bogdan from app support is amazing. My emails are answered within minutes and any issues resolve pretty much immediately! Would highly recommend this app for anyone using DPD to ship their orders.