Collect and use customer data
See what people do across your website and marketing channels, then use every ounce of insight to create highly targeted messages.
Personalize every experience
Personalize each customer experience based on the actions they take to build meaningful relationships that make your store stand out.
Engage beyond the inbox
Reach and engage with your customers across all your marketing channels. Deliver custom campaigns from inbox to social media and beyond.
About Drip Ecommerce CRM
Shopify stores stand out with Drip Ecommerce CRM
Shoppers crave authentic and meaningful relationships with online brands. Today, the decision to buy is based less on slashed prices and more on the experiences they have before, during, and after they purchase.
People notice when brands don’t remember them, what they buy, and what they like—but you can bet they won’t forget the online stores that give them an incomparable customer experience from day one.
Recognizing, remembering, and personalizing the customer journey drives repeat purchases, LTV, and long-term loyalty. After all, when Shopify stores show more customer love, the more customers will love them back.
Understand your customers better
Drip gives Shopify stores the ability to collect, organize, and use every ounce of customer data across your marketing channels. From page visits and email opens to ad clicks and cart adds, gain clarity around customers in every part of their journey.
The data gathered in Drip is the starting point to precise segmentation and personalization—the stuff your customers are looking for when it comes to shopping.
Use customer data to apply:
- Tags that help you quickly see how a customer interacts with your store
- Custom Fields for truly nitty-gritty personalization
- Events that track every click, purchase, and real-life action
Personalize every step of the journey
Ecommerce stores stand out from the competition when they provide personalized experiences. Use Tags, Custom Fields, and Events to create automated Workflows that respond to customer behaviors.
- Send emails that speak to the nichest of niches
- Make behavior-based automations that ensure your most relevant campaigns are in play
- Use dynamic content to display product recommendations, discount codes, and top-selling products specific to each customer
Engage in meaningful, authentic ways
With Drip ECRM, engage with customers in the right place at the right time with the right message. By integrating with and gathering data from your marketing channels, Drip empowers Shopify stores to create full-color campaigns. Build on your customer relationships no matter where they are, from the email inbox to text messages to direct mail.
Analyze and optimize every strategy
With every campaign you create, Drip provides clear insight into the metrics you care about. Understand where your revenue is coming from, what’s working, and where you can optimize.
- Automatic revenue attribution helps you understand what’s making money so you can make decisions
- Dashboards in Drip show you must-have engagement metrics and revenue details, such as revenue per person, for your emails and workflows
- Workflow split testing makes it possible to see which combination of engagement and channel.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Pricing increases based on number of people.
Segment based on browse & order history
Automated customer journeys
Easily create beautiful emails
Multi-channel A/B testing
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 17 reviews
Most recent reviews
I moved from omnisend to Drip. The extra segmentation features really help deliver that perfect customer experience, making each email seem like it was personally written. Worth the extra money!
Drip is the best-automated email system four for Shopify Plus or Big commerce. It is an excellent email system I would recommend trying.
False revenue. Many workflow glitches. Overcharged invoices & no reply from billing. Not recommended