Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Sell coffee with your logo on it! We dropship! USA Dropshipper

seenufo

Support was not the most helpful but Daniel, app owner, was very prompt to respond and friendly. I had uploaded 2 logos and both were added to my store for purchase. I did a test purchase myself and only receive 1 of the 2 images and was concerned why (since I had a few other orders come through). Turns out this label needs to be a custom product. I've ordered my own coffee through this process and I do like the product quality and turn around time.

November 16, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry for your troubles. You can reach me directly at dan@doughtyorg.com and I can assist you personally, as the founder of Dripshipper.
Each product needs specific FDA requirements on the label, which is why when you want to have different designs/labels for each product, you need to create a custom product.

More than happy to assist via my personal email!

5Rubie's

very happy so far great communication with very attentive staff, app is very easy to use, nice variety of product.

The Stay At Home Barista

When tagging a pic on Facebook to promote Halloween coffee mugs and Pumpkin Spice, it turns out Facebook algorithms think the coffee is out of stock. It isn't. Pumpkin Spice out of stock in October makes no sense, FB. Dripshipper was on it right away because like me, they get that customer service is paramount. People over algorithms!

October 10, 2020

Hi there! Pumpkin Spice is not out of stock. I’m not quite sure why Facebook would display that, but we are more than willing to help get your Facebook settings corrected so it doesn’t show out of stock. Thanks!

Maddie's American Pet Products

Honestly pretty easy app that works easy and does what it says it does. The pricing is a bit steep especially since you have to pay the monthly fee too but if its just extra sales for your store how can you really complain. I ordered a bag to checkout the quality and the coffee was good and the packaging actually was amazing looking.

Ingenii Enterprise

great finding somewhere to buy my products and custom made my labels to authenticate my business.. still new to the industry and they madre it very easy for me.

Aroma Bean

My customer complained that they received two different types of bags one color printed label and one black and white hand written label In her order. I’m embarrassed, how is this for brand consistency?

September 28, 2020

Hi! Thanks for the feedback! It’s based on the supplier. I just responded to your chat message. One supplier does black and white and the other does color. To be consistent, just pick the coffees from one of the suppliers.

Blend Brothers Coffee

I will give 0 for UX design. When creating custom labels you have to select each option and wait it loads before selecting the next option. I made my choices and then product details are completely different! I wrote to "customer support" it's been a week and no answer yet, there is no customer support.... everywhere you read in FAQ sections states "bottom right corner" for live chat.... there is no chat bubble anywhere!!!! I'm just starting with this service and my expectations where far far away from reality. My order says "Queued for production..." no more. There is no information anywhere about many things. You can't add different grinds to the same custom product when using custom labels, you should be able to make groups and then upload them to shopify. I seen pictures of the product and the ones you supply for marketing purposes and are not the same! there is no place to read product specifications before adding custom labels... there is a section "now our products" where nicaraguan coffee si supose to be medium roast and then you add custom label and product details says "LIGHT ROAST".... thats really bad for business!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chief's Cafe

First time user. Placed a test order and was wondering if you ship directly the consumer or to the shopify-distributer for them to ship?

September 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. You can always message us at support@dripshipper.io for any questions you may have.

We will ship directly to your customers with your branding only.

Salty Sailor Coffee Company

Great app and great support. They offer a quick way to get started with a custom coffee brand with a quality product.

The Gift Shop For Coffee Lovers

If your trying to build a brand steer clear of this app. The packaging options are pretty much limited to a custom label. This is the only coffee app I've been able to find on Shopify. Your better off doing some research and finding a company that will partner with you to provide a much better package. First impression are everything. A generic bag with a Custom label slapped on it is not worth lowering your brands perceived value.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16