Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Sell coffee with your logo on it! We dropship! USA Dropshipper

Coffee Bean

Awesome product and automation set-up. Great and responsive customer service. While they do have some improvements to make in their production of the product itself, it's hard to argue against the convenience and zero inventory it provides.

THE JOVS

Amazing support Great customer service.Answers your questions very fast.Reliable, fast service.Simply great.

MoonBrewCofffeeCo

Dripshipper was my entry into the E-Commerce game. The products are great, have fast shipping and communication is strong. Any question I have are answered in a timely manner. I look forward to what year has to bring.

Kikos Coffee & Tea

I have been using the app for my new store for a little more of 4 months. At the beginning the team did not have enough space to process many orders, but they improved and everything is very fast now, customer service is fast and vert diligent. I truly believe that is worth to use it. I have had great feedback from clients about the quality of the coffee. One thing that I would improve is the printing of the label because is low quality printing, If you want your own label is a little expensive. The rest I am very satisfied I would recommend doing business with Dropshipping.

ShopOne Discount

I love coffee and I love selling it to my customers. I've tried other companies but this one is the best one I've found. They have so many different selections to pick from and they all taste amazing. If you're a coffee lover like me this is definitely the app to start your coffee business. I will be opening a little coffee shop soon and be buying my coffee from dripshipper. Just amazing!!

Wake Em' Up Juice

Had big expectations for this app. Unfortunately, it has not lived up to it. I have had a few orders that shipped late. I can't justify the $25/ month for so so service. It would also be nice if they had samples for customers, though they tell me that is coming soon. The free labels suck in terms of design. It is boring and that is no way to build a brand. I have not tried the paid labels due to my experience so far.

The coffee itself is great but there needs to be some fine tuning.

UnroastedCoffee

Really easy to implement in a store but even more important is their support which is amazing. I got answers for all my questions and concerns super fast via email or the chat. I am really enjoying working with DripShippers. Recommended.

STRAIGHT GENIUS

Honestly, painless; exciting and profitable. Customer support is on the ball and they respond fast!!!!

Roasted Brew

With huge potential to be 5/5 and one of the dominating apps on the market. I have a lot of faith in this app and have been told there are some updates addressing my cons in the next few weeks. I'll update my review when and if this occurs. The most important required change is to improve the private label system. This is the main selling point of the app and it’s far from adequate.

Pros:
- 1 of the 2 employees (it seems there are 2 public employees who put their name to customer service/articles at least) offers great customer service with fast response times, adequate English and makes genuine attempts to answer the question. The other is horrible. Feels like a cheap outsourced agent being paid $1/hr. Fails to understand English, does not read your full message. Think Aliexpress service.
- Once custom labels are integrated better, the current pricing is great. Currently, it's not fantastic, but wouldn't say it's awful either.
- Easy to import products
- A huge range of products
- Shipping cost already included into all products at all weights to keep things simple
- Dev offers multiple diff apps to dropship e.g. also does beard care, jewelry and pop apparel. This could mean the audience/$$$ potential is greater for the dev, meaning we may expect better updates with a greater financial incentive to the dev in the future.
- SKUs seem uniform and clean

Cons:
- Free labels are ugly (though 2 of them out of 6 are passible though makes the entire business difficult and will increase your ad spending). Free labels also should have more options e.g. it shows 12oz on the package, but what if the customer changes the bag size to 1LB? What if they change their grind? If the photo isn’t changing, some customers (from my years of e-commerce experience over multiple stores) some customers feel their product isn’t correct.
- Paid labels are super limited e.g. to add 1 single flavour of coffee, each variant needs both a separate label and a separate product page. If you want to offer a Caramel coffee, with aa 12oz, 1lb and 2lb option, that's 3 separate product pages. Impossible to add a drop down box like any normal website.
- Uniform descriptions (most product descriptions are different from the rest, meaning the user has to re-write them all from scratch
- Little info on each product, including if I check the 2 suppliers Dripshipping uses
- Product weight isn't correct on import meaning shipping costs are incorrect. This requires user has to manually add them all (and guess at that given we know the product weight, but not the weight of the label, packaging etc.)
- The pricing model is not well thought out. Usually it becomes cheaper when buying in bulk, but this is random. Sometimes it's cheaper per gram, and then sometimes it's more expensive as you go up the weights (in terms of the cost to us and the RRP). This needs to be thought out properly.
- FAQs are all horribly written, needs to be re-written by the dev or outsourced to someone more competent (hell, I'll even do them in exchange for a discount on my app cost). More FAQs in general are required.
- Product names are not uniform e.g. “12oz” and “1 LB” are not written in the same fashion. These tiny details show a lot of the work was rushed or written by someone with ESL. Requires more polish.
- Advertises as able to ship globally, but we all know no one is paying internationally shipping rates on items like 12oz coffee. It costs $20-$30USD to ship anything outside of the U.S. No one will pay $50USD for a 12oz bag of coffee including shipping. This is a gimmick (though the shipping costs of course are of no fault of Dripshipping)

Drip Pot Shop

Easy to use app, however my first order was to a UK customer and the shipping was 24 dollars........ Which wasn't clear on their website anywhere I ended up spending 13 dollars out of pocket to send this to my customer. When I contacted them regarding this their response was "We don't control the courier shipping cost" well..... in Drop Shipping the Shipping part.... is pretty important, bad customer service...ridiculous shipping charges. Would not recommend at all.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11