Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Sell coffee with your logo on it! We dropship! USA Dropshipper

Cafe GAVOTTE

As a new start-up coffee online store, I ran into problems with them not printing my labels professionally. I followed instructions per their requirements and when it came to upload the files they were not accepted. I then had to contact my designer to adjust per their pixels which were accepted by their system but when printed, it looks horrible. I tried to contact them to find a solution, their answer: upload them again. They did not offer an alternative solution such as heres an email please email them. I didn't even get an email letting me know that the labels were not going to be printed right because of the resolution. What kind of help is that? Where is the quality control? Does it not come to their mind that if a label is printed at bad quality and ask themselves, you know what let me get a hold of this company and offer a solution?...I will be canceling my business with them. Not worth spending $30 a month for lousy business support. Thank you for putting more distrust on my few customers I have.

mo'ning coffees

I don't know about you guys but besides anything else, this app is useless as it does not generate any sales or attract any customers. I think I will no longer use it. I've been using it for over 2 months now and received over 1.5k traffic into my store. Besides the family/friends the number of real customers is one. The app is a waste of money.

coffeecertified

Fantastic App and very easy to use and get yourself set-up! If you are looking for a turnkey business solution, then look no further!

The Rustic Roast

This application is useful for an initial start up. It usually ships in plastic bags, butt he larger coffee bags I got shipped to me in a bigger envelope taped together, which is not appealing for order fulfillment. The preview logo is still compressed but prints well on the package.

Quazaam Coffee

I love the app! But CUSTOMER SUPPORT is NOT GOOD. This hurts as a beginner in this line of business.

DiademNYC

Joined recently (Jan2021?) and not the easiest App but easy enough to setup Custom Label and product in store. Cons-- I do not like how the product image posts in Shopify (you will see --very low-end presentation). Cust.Srvc is decent to horrible range -- 3x sent emails, questions, comments and always get short msg's back.. sometimes not even fully addressing my questions. Is this because i am on lowest paid plan? So cust.Srvc increases with price you pay per month? Anyway, tried 4 different coffee blends so far and not thrilled with any -- i am used to Peets or Philz brands (and Starbucks Decaf Medium blend) and they all have so much better flavor/after-tastes than these blends rec'd... i open a bag of Peets or Philz beans and i still see oils glistening on beans/bag.... bags i rec'd (both Sample ones and regular ones) are fairly dry . i want my customers to LOVE products we carry so we are struggling on keeping this or not.... great great idea and love the app will tie into Shopify (for ease) .... but product flavor, cust.srvc and high pricing seem like this will not be well rec'd long term. So probably going to Drop this product so Let me know if anyone knows another Drop Shipper coffee supplier ! Thanks!

Highlander Imports

love the coffee. My customers like the variety. Easy company to work with. Love the custom labels. No complaints so far.
Do wish it was a faster ship. I understand that the coffee is as fresh as it can be.

INRGI Coffee Company

Was having an issue on my store, but quickly realized that I was using the older app. I also made an unintentional edit while updating on of the SKU which was presenting a problem to orders. However, customer support identified the issue to get our store back up and running in no-time flat. Great service!

Ga Spice & Rub Co.

I just started to use this Dripshipper App & I'm hoping it will help me boost my sales. I have already had 4 orders for Coffee and I'm just hoping for a great product and is shipped in a timely manner. I'm looking for great thing's from the Dripshipper App.

MJ Finest Roast

Great app, opportunity to have a good coffee business and the shipping times are fantastic. I love using this app and can't wait to see the upcoming additions. Thanks Dripshipper. John - Philadelphia

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18