Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

Dripshipper: US Dropshipping | Reviews

by The Doughty Organization

Sell coffee with your logo on it! We dropship! USA Dropshipper

Kefi Cup

great application, delicious coffee, easy to use and link with sales channels, communication with the technical team is always fluid.

Mothman Coffee

A bit complicated for a novice user, suggest easier to follow directions and a phone number to actually speak with someone to help you. I couldn't get signed on not even sure if I am signed on or if my online coffee business even works as I have received no coffee shipments in a long time.

Mission Go Coffee

It has been such an easy experience from setup to selling. What I am most amazed about is how fast coffee ships once an order is placed. It's worth the price if you put in the work to sell the product and promote it. It's as easy as selling it to your family, friends, and following

Al Gusto Coffee Company

Great app! The products are top of the line and support is top notch. Easy to use and link to you store.

Don’t Be A Prick Coffee Co.

Danny is great & is actually willing to help! But Joanna is so frustrating! They would be better off without her dealing with customers. Her communication is terrible, she should be saying “let me figure that out for you” rather than ignoring your question. You ask a simple question & she will give you the wrong answer…. On their physical website my store randomly disconnected.

Buff Boy Brewing Co.

Everything you read about the customer service is true. Before we started using the app the replies seemed quick and helpful. When we were on the free trial we had two orders placed for our store. The first order was July 3 but there's no info about it (it's July 12 today), and a second order was placed the next day. The second order shipped and the customer already has it. When inquiring about order status the support people respond that they don't have access to Shopify info, even though I sent a screenshot of all the customer info. Several emails back and forth and I still never got specific details about the order in question. Be mindful of delayed responses because it makes US look like an idiot to OUR customers. If dropshipping is so secretive, remember that they have no idea that another company is messing with your customer service. To recap: a full 10 days after a customer has ordered -- our very first customer, no less -- there is no info about the shipment, the support team doesn't answer direct questions, except giving copy-and-paste replies about timeframes. Thankfully our customers are understanding and we're playing it off as "sorry about this, we're new and still getting the hang of it" but I'm expecting them to flip out and call out OUR bad customer service because of poor communication from Dripshipper.
If we hadn't spent a ton of money on creating our store I'd have shut it down before the 14-day trial ended. What a shame.

FORCES

The system is perfect. It would be helpful if you could further strengthen sales to overseas. I sincerely hope that you can make bulk orders overseas.

America Coffee Co.

We love DripShipper and have been using it for the past 18 months. It's a fantastic way to build a coffee store on Shopify. We use it with PayWhirl to sell coffee subscriptions and I can't recommend it enough. Give it a try!

Shanna Dugan Media

so far so good - seems a little bit more complicated than necessary however, coffee is very good and shipping is fast

Freedom Roast Coffee Company

Great app! Logistics are taken care of so all you need to do it build your brand! Highly recommend Dripshipper!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19