Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Sell coffee with your logo on it! We dropship! USA Dropshipper

Luxury of Variety LLC

The samples arrived when they said it would. I told a few people about my experience showed them proof and 2 people already purchased coffee and a few more will purchase later this week!

Firehawk Coffee

Pro's. This app has given me the opportunity to find a great niche with US based products. The free shipping is a life saver. It has given me the ability to build a brand with very little overhead. The coffee is delicious.

Con's: The free labels. (a critique more than a complaint). I am appreciative of them, but it seems like the generic design could pop a little more. Starting out, the labeling system is a catch 22. Designing your own labels really increases overhead when you aren't making enough sales to justify the cost of custom labels.

The Temecula Roaster does a really good job with the generic label print outs. The Old Chicago Roaster labels are often smeared when delivered and lack quality. The coffee from both organizations is great, which is why I utilize both roasters.

58 North Coffee

I'm giving the app 5-stars now because it is very simple to use. The products upload fast! It would be nice if they supplied marketing materials like pictures we could customize. Shopify has some but they are overused and obvious. So, I have some samples coming and I'm going to shoot my own marketing material. The store has been up for 4 days, and people are responding well but so far no sales.

Smart Alecs

Almost Done! Just waiting back to hear from the staff how I complete the set up. Very easy so far, just waiting for the products to show in my store

The Fleek & Unique Coffee Co.

The app made it very easy to add coffee and blends to our store. Being able to order samples is a good feature as well.

Rogers Coffee House

I am very satisfied with this app they have great customer service only 2 request I have, 1: description on the back of bag and 2: be able to choose what bag sizes to import. Other then that greatest app

COFFEEGRAM PR

I have not had my first order but the coffee origins available are super good and the description are very well done. Cheaper than a custom coffee brand.

ESSAYONS COFFEE

This app is amazing, the shipping is super fast. I've used it for about a month now and finally got my first sale! Dripshipper saved me hundreds of dollars probably even thousands in inventory(By not having to buy my own product and packaging). If you're just starting out with your coffee business I would recommend using Dripshipper.

Coffee Plz

I used this app to startup my online coffee business, def would be tough for anyone to make money using this service though as you must pay $10.77 and hope to sell 12oz of coffee for $15 -$17. And a pound for $15+ which you'll be lucky to sell for anything above $18. In my opinion they provide great service and great to help you get started, but not feasible for long term businesses. Plus $25 monthly fee on top of paying 75% of your profits to them. Look elsewhere before getting started and compare prices. Overall im happy with my experiences so far but the prices are just way to high.

CalnDrea

Im atill working out the details but very excited. I hope the site is back up and working properly soon before my trial is up.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12