Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Sell coffee with your logo on it! We dropship! USA Dropshipper

PRIDE NUTRITION

Love Dripshipper and their products...the coffee is always fresh, they have a great variety and the app is so easy to use for quick delivery!

fellowshipcoffee

The app is great & integrates easily, the coffee is delicious as you can see from all the reviews (except 1 guy who said it was worse than Folgers, not sure what his deal is). The issue people run into is the price. Yeah, if you want to hit that middle of the road price range, you're going to be looking at a 25% profit. For those bitching about "this is impossible to run a business!!" customer service replied to me in less than a business day, and frankly, if you're whining that you can't run a business effectively when literally everything but marketing is handled, you're weird & need to get more experience in literally any other business model, because this is basically setting up a website & running a few ads. I mean essentially you're an affiliate marketer except you get to set your own margins. Alright, rant over, I'm heading back to catch the end of the Greco ranking tournament.

PS - If you subscribe to Flowrestling, it would be cool to support the darn sport, I mean we all love Freestyle & Collegiate & BTS, but then nobody tunes in for Greco at all? Come on guys, let's do better!

PPS - Chael Sonnen just posted a video about Bo Nickal at WTT & how he may be the best wrestler in the world, and frankly, I'm not sure that I can disagree. I mean Bo won, what, his 3rd NCAA Championship this year & barely cracked a smile! The guy's a monster.

PPPS - The customer service for Dripshipper is really cool, and I am assuming they'll forgive me for getting off track with this review. Coffee is important, but sports change lives!

PPPPS - I'm going to think of a way to brand & market coffee to the wrestling community, nobody steal my idea.

Have a great day, God bless.

No Gi Nation

So far so good! We've ordered our samples and are in the process of getting our coffee shop up and running. Customer service has been incredibly responsive through the whole process.

Gears and Grinds Coffee

What a great app! I wanted to start my own coffee business but didn’t have all the resources to source beans, roast them, ship them etc. This app solves all of those problems! You can design the coffee you want to sell and build a brand pretty easily! Uncomplicated and easy to use. The developers are quick to respond whenever you have questions as well! If I were to add any suggestion, it would be that the interface is only available for use on a pc and it would be a better user experience if it could be used on a mobile device or tablet. Yes you can make money selling this coffee. I definitely make money using this app!

Josef Coffee

App works great! Customer service is helpful! The coffee is incredibly fresh. Happy to partner with them. 2 stars off because we've had a high percentage of orders ship later than the "ships within 3 business days" they claim. Will update the review to 5 stars if/when more orders start shipping on time.

A 2 Z & BACK

I used this fantastic product to increase my sales and productivity. I have just started and have had many business offers

Making God Smile Store

I had an issue with an order, they replaced the order and shipped out a new order quickly. Awesome!

Dallas Coffee Experiment

Used this app to begin the build out of a coffee brand. The coffee really is roast to order (can tell by the de-gassing in my samples) and they are quick to respond. Would like a few more bean choices and the ability to switch between all-in shipping pricing and per location shipping but the pros vastly outweigh any cons. Good job guys - keep it up.

Savage Perk

Ran a test order in my store and the k cups that showed up did not work in my machine and the coffee was worse than Folgers when I was able to get it to brew. Packaging was poor at best, using this service will not help you build a brand, it will sink you right away, you will never see return business or good word of mouth if true coffee enjoyers are your targeted audience. Save your $25.00 and just resell something else, like coffee from anywhere else.

March 21, 2019

Thank you for your review! I am sorry for your negative experience. Quality is highly important to us, so we want to know more information, if possible. We roast our coffee the day before it ships to ensure a quality taste. So knowing more about your experience would be greatly appreciated. We will follow up via email to learn more.

Another feature we have to help with packaging, is by using our custom label design section where you can have a fully designed label placed on the bag, instead of the more generic labels you had on this order. This feature sounds like it would be very helpful for you in creating much better packaging. We have this feature available, if you want the best packaging options.

RFP Coffee cup.com

Joanna has been very helpful. I am new in starting my business and have had many question. Joanna has been most helpful in answering and guiding me along. I hope to have a long and prosperous relationship with Dripshipper. In part thank you Joanna Rfpcoffeecup.com Robert

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8