Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Sell coffee with your logo on it! We dropship! USA Dropshipper

The Apache Group, LLC.

This application is a wonderful idea and will be a serious money maker if it's improved. However, at the moment it is only seriously disappointing. Currently, you need to make one of two changes. First, you could change the price to reflect the service you provide. Or, provide WAY more options for a more professional private label program.

The application itself is very much not user friendly. Further, the payment system seems greedy and certainly not worth the services it currently offers. If you’re going to require a payed subscription, why do I also need to pay to upload my own logs and access product photos? Why would I pay for a fairly pricy subscription, only to have to pay for all the services which the subscription clams to offer a second time?

There is a lot of potential here. But I think the packaging needs to have WAY more options. Then entire point is to allow for private labeling, yet you don’t allow for real customization of the packaging. At present, you only allow a small logo to display on an otherwise unchangeable bag. As a result, it seems cheap and unprofessional. That said, that’s fine given the fact that this is the only application like this in the Shopify marketplace. However, if your priced like a premium app, you should also preform like one…

October 1, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for your review. I think you have some great ideas and would love for you to email us at support@dripshipper.io so I can hear more about the different private label options you would like.

Just to clarify, You do not need to pay to upload your logo and access product photos. That comes as part of the app subscription.
Also, we have a "Custom Product" where you can upload your own custom labels, and choose from different bag options to more customize your product. I'd be happy to walk you through that if you reach out to support.

Thank you again for your review, and I sincerely hope to hear from you and see what we can do to make our service better.

North's Coffee

I've been using this app and love the coffee, so do my customers! The team response quickly to any questions I may have. awesome app and product!

Old Fort Camping & Survival Supplies

Absolutely a bad experience. I paid $18.00 for a logo that was never completed. Cannot seem to get in touch with anyone at this point. Even Dan, the founder emailed me and I couldn't get back to him (undeliverable). Samples that I ordered took 2 wks to get here. Customer service is lacking in that more detail is needed than just ref a tutorial. Product cost is excessive. A little better communication here would go a long way

September 16, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for your review. Sorry for lack of communication. We have been sending email replies to all of your emails. Perhaps check your junk folder for them? Since we did not get corrected custom label designs from you (needs to meet FDA guidelines), and you have discontinued using Dripshipper, we have already processed your refund of $18 for the custom labels you ordered.

Kitty's Beans Coffee and Tea

I have been using this app for at least 9 months now. It seemed like a great idea and super easy, but the $25./month fee is too much for what you get, and the prices are too high to make a profit. It just isn't worth selling coffee with this app. Making just $4.00 a bag means you have to sell at least 7 bags in a month just to pay the fee for the app, let alone your shopify fees and other apps. It's a money loser. You can tell yourself you'll soon be selling 100's of bags a month and it won't matter, but how are you going to pay for FB and IG ads to get to that? Money pit.

Then there's the inventory problem. Last week I had a huge order placed, only to find out days later that 30% of my order was discontinued. A notification about the discontinued origins had been sent out months before that got lost in my inbox. I had just a week before checked the app and was changing a few things and there was no indication of discontinued items at that time. After my large order, the app coffee selections finally changed. When the order was finally shipped (over a week after it had been placed) no one could tell me what was in the delivery. I was told to "ask the customer" what they had received. What?! How does it look to the customer if I don't even know what I've shipped?

I looked into going directly to Old Chicago to bypass the app, but their requirements for drop shippers make it pretty difficult.

Finally, it's difficult to sell coffee online as a new brand when you can't get samples to send to potential customers. They only allow you a few samples for yourself. Then you have to hope your customers give it a try on your description alone. The coffee is great, but the app is awful. I'm moving to another coffee roaster so I won't have an expensive middleman between us, and can order samples when I want to do a promotion.

Colombiana Coffee Company

11/11/2019 - UPDATE: Looks like Dripshipper made even more changes that have negatively affected my shop and brand. They have added a new roasting partner with new coffee options and flavors which was initially a good thing but now the coffee is not roast to order. That "roast to order" niche was a selling point and often a way to get past slow delivery. It also allowed customers to customize their coffee. Now everything is a medium roast. I've now lost customers that prefer a darker roast coffee. They just can't seem to get this thing right.

10/8/2019 - UPDATE: I looks like Dripshipper made some improvements. The last several orders placed have gone out in a matter of a couple of days. In one case it went out the same day. I have to say I was impressed with that. I've updated my review to four stars. The only thing missing now is a logo'd packing slip with the shipment.

August 2019 ;

I have been using Dripshipper for several months now. There are definitely pros and cons and it is becoming harder & harder to overcome the cons with customers each day. Depending on the type of brand you want to build Dripshipper may not be your best choice. Definitely not a choice for a "Premium" or "Luxury" brand.

Pros:

- The coffee is excellent! They really know what they are doing in the selection and roasting process.

- It is definitely fresh and roast to order. No complaints there.

- Free shipping.

- Customer service responds quickly.

Cons:

- Although customer service responds quickly, you may not like the take it or leave it attitude they sometimes come across with. "Sorry our shipping is backed up do to high volume". That's it, nothing else, no "we are expanding production or hiring more people to meet the demand, please be patient". Just "your order isn't very important to us so we are going to take our sweet time fulfilling it."

- Order fulfillment is SLOOOOOOW! When I first signed up they met three business days like clockwork and it was manageable with customers. Recent orders have taken as much as a week and now DS has set their policy to 3-5 business days. Rather than ratchet up production to meet the demand they simply extended their lead times. Not cool!

- You don't get much in return for the $25 per month subscription fee. No colored labels or bag options (those are extra for "custom" products even though the labels are print on demand and could be color). No nice boxes to be shipped in. No real perks that normally come with shopify app subscriptions.

- No logo'd packing slip with orders. They just stuff the coffee in a USPS box or cardboard envelope, tape the hell out of it, and ship it. Not very attractive when it arrives at your customer.

- The K-cups do not have your logo on the seals. Just a generic "coffee" seal.

I would gladly pay more for a premium subscription that met some of these glaring needs. Unfortunately Dripshipper is really just a side business for Old Chicago Coffee Company and seemingly not a focus of development for them. I will continue to use them until I can find something better. If nothing else, the quality of the coffee is good and the free shipping makes the pricing tolerable.

Magic Valley Coffee

Okay, so I've had them for some time now. I need to drop some honesty. They have good coffee product. However, it takes much longer than 3 days to ship. I have orders going past a week regularly. Irritated customers who are eagerly waiting for their coffee have to wait this long and it hurts your brand reputation. I may have to look elsewhere for services. That said, they have good customer service, but when it boils down to the details. They're slow and it hurts your company.

Cozy Sip Coffee

If you are looking to join the coffee business then Dripshipper US Dropshipping is the way to go. I really love the amazing fast customer service they have.

PRIDE NUTRITION

Love Dripshipper and their products...the coffee is always fresh, they have a great variety and the app is so easy to use for quick delivery!

fellowshipcoffee

The app is great & integrates easily, the coffee is delicious as you can see from all the reviews (except 1 guy who said it was worse than Folgers, not sure what his deal is). The issue people run into is the price. Yeah, if you want to hit that middle of the road price range, you're going to be looking at a 25% profit. For those bitching about "this is impossible to run a business!!" customer service replied to me in less than a business day, and frankly, if you're whining that you can't run a business effectively when literally everything but marketing is handled, you're weird & need to get more experience in literally any other business model, because this is basically setting up a website & running a few ads. I mean essentially you're an affiliate marketer except you get to set your own margins. Alright, rant over, I'm heading back to catch the end of the Greco ranking tournament.

PS - If you subscribe to Flowrestling, it would be cool to support the darn sport, I mean we all love Freestyle & Collegiate & BTS, but then nobody tunes in for Greco at all? Come on guys, let's do better!

PPS - Chael Sonnen just posted a video about Bo Nickal at WTT & how he may be the best wrestler in the world, and frankly, I'm not sure that I can disagree. I mean Bo won, what, his 3rd NCAA Championship this year & barely cracked a smile! The guy's a monster.

PPPS - The customer service for Dripshipper is really cool, and I am assuming they'll forgive me for getting off track with this review. Coffee is important, but sports change lives!

PPPPS - I'm going to think of a way to brand & market coffee to the wrestling community, nobody steal my idea.

Have a great day, God bless.

No Gi Nation

So far so good! We've ordered our samples and are in the process of getting our coffee shop up and running. Customer service has been incredibly responsive through the whole process.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9