4.4

Merchants highly recommend this app for its wide variety of gourmet coffee and efficient order fulfillment. It's praised for its seamless Shopify integration and educational resources. Merchants appreciate the customizable labels, grind and size options, and the ability to set their own pricing. The app's customer service is frequently commended for its responsiveness, with weekly support calls available. Quick shipping and high-quality coffee are also frequently highlighted. This app provides a unique opportunity for merchants to start a coffee company from scratch.

February 5, 2024

Love this platform! it was easy to get started. I love that they handle everything. Fully automated!

Lucky Paw Coffee
April 4, 2023

Great company and great customer service. I've reached out on multiple occasions, and their staff is extremely helpful in a timely manner. Not only that but they provide a unique opportunity that I haven't found anywhere else. They make it easy to launch a coffee company from scratch.

Drop Tine Coffee
Over 2 years using the app
April 7, 2023

My experience has be nothing but amazing. The support, my manager is extremely Knowledgeable in helping me scale my coffee business. The insight and attention to detail is helping me drive sales as I continue to build on each session with my store manager. Dripshipper app is a great place to start. I’m excited about the future of my store and the possibilities that are to come our way.

Phinix Coffee Cafe
March 29, 2023

Just started and I'm on the right track. These guys are friendly and fast to get to you. very professional. Cant wait to see where my company goes from here!!

MCM Roasting Company
May 24, 2023

Pre-launch of our product, the setup has been smooth. Support responses prompt. Would recommend it for any MVP setup-

Dark Core Roasters
About 1 year using the app
March 26, 2023

I don't have any experience with other apps, however I can say that Dripshipper is very convenient and efficient. Also, anytime I have needed to contact them regarding a question or concern, their response time is super fast. I highly recommend working with Dripshipper :)

AmericanCoffeeCafe
May 20, 2023

Love this app! The people are amazing and really want you to succeed. There are calls that you can ask any questions on Thursdays and a group on FaceBook for fellow Dripshippers to come together and share ideas/experiences! The only issue I had was not being able to edit label settings after I submitted it. Not the label itself, which has to be FDA approved, so they charge 2.50 for the approval process. I had just selected the wrong grind for the specific label. Unfortunately, you can't update the grind for a label, but support advised me that on my next monthly charge I'd be refunded. So bravo! I was pleasantly surprised by that. It's not much, but they definitely want to satisfy you as one of their resellers.

EarthRoast Coffee
3 months using the app
July 12, 2023

I've just join Dripshipper community not long, and love the products and services they provide. Whenever i have a bunch of questions they are always patient and professionally giving me thorough and prompt answers. They walk me through step by step. My favorite part is the weekly meeting, and getting emails from the CEO!

café la maison J.
3 months using the app
March 17, 2023

If you are looking to start selling online, this is the APP!
You can start from anywhere in the world and have premium specialty grade coffee in your own private label. Totally unreal.
Amazing support, courteous staff and great community of merchants to get you upto speed. Totally recommended to anyone who is looking to start their business.

BrewFit
About 1 year using the app
June 19, 2023

Terrible experience. They charged 100 times for those label rejections. Zero support. Should I mention the printed labels look like a toilet paper in real life? They feel so cheap in your hands I wanted to cry. My home printer does a better job. Also they seem to make money not on selling coffee but on rejecting your labels. Just go to another supplier - save money. Wasted many months on this for nothing.

HEDONIST COFFEE