Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Sell coffee with your logo on it! We dropship! USA Dropshipper

MJ Finest Roast

Great app, opportunity to have a good coffee business and the shipping times are fantastic. I love using this app and can't wait to see the upcoming additions. Thanks Dripshipper. John - Philadelphia

BarkStreet Coffee

Honestly without Danny help I never could do this. My store has'nt sold much but I see the potential. I chose the turnkey system. Be careful when you start and make sure things are correct before you go facebook and google

Rogers Guild Global

I truly like this app. Every question I asked was answered. My logos turned out great. I am very satisfied with Dripshipper. I have recommended Dripshipper to all my friends. -Rogers Guild Global

The gay barista

I am very excited to start my online store with Dripshipper, the app works well and the whole idea looks good. I had some issues while receiving my samples but the delays were mostly because of customs and the team got in touch with me to provide support.

January 29, 2021

Thank you for your review. I’m sorry we didn’t get back to you! Did you send us an email or message within chat? I don’t see a correspondence with “the gay barista” anywhere so maybe it is a separate name or email?

It sounds like the issue is likely the invoice is not paid. Which is the wholesale cost of the coffee that you pay the roaster for. We have an invoices section within the Dripshipper app to manage the payment status and and orders section inside the app to also alert you if an order is unpaid. You can message me directly at dan@dripshipper.io (I’m Dan the owner) and I will get this resolved for you right away.

BrickHouse Fresh Coffee

I used this app to fulfil customers orders. It is very helpful for me to submit and fulfil their requirements in no time.

DOK

The app is Ok. They product selection is good. DON"T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM, BEWARE. One customers package got lost by USPS. When I contacted the app support, the owner Danny said that they cannot issue a refund or a replacement product because their orders are FOB origin. I have worked with other suppliers who never had that problem. Seems to me, that this supplier is quick to take your money but is not there to support you when your customer requests a refund/replacement due to a lost package. I do realize that the lost package is not the supplier fault, but as a good business practice and in efforts of customer retention, you'd think they would work with you. Especially that they charge a subscription fee Not in this case. BEWARE!

December 31, 2020

Thank you for your review. We wish we could have helped more in this scenario. The package is not lost, it is experiencing a delay due to USPS delays during COVID and holiday season.

If it were lost we could file a claim to help recoup losses but with a delayed shipment we cannot do that.

USPS has had delays which we communicated to our merchants earlier in December and USPS also displays this message on their website. “ ALERT: USPS IS EXPERIENCING UNPRECEDENTED VOLUME INCREASES AND LIMITED EMPLOYEE AVAILABILITY DUE TO THE IMPACTS OF COVID-19. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE.”

This is a challenge for all eCommerce shipments right now and is not a reflection of Dripshipper. We shipped the order out quickly and on time as per our lead times.

We wish you the best of luck and hope this clarifies the situation a bit better.

Kanuni Coffee

Very interesting App, especially for the sale of a personalized coffee; the product, tried on several occasions, is of high quality and has a wide choice. The documentary material of the product sold should certainly be improved, in order to offer customers more detail. In particular, there is no useful documentation for some new proposed cafes or poor descriptions...a little bit. In any case recommended company because it allows you to create your own personalized brand...perhaps more freedom in the choice of labels would not hurt.

seenufo

Support was not the most helpful but Daniel, app owner, was very prompt to respond and friendly. I had uploaded 2 logos and both were added to my store for purchase. I did a test purchase myself and only receive 1 of the 2 images and was concerned why (since I had a few other orders come through). Turns out this label needs to be a custom product. I've ordered my own coffee through this process and I do like the product quality and turn around time.

November 16, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry for your troubles. You can reach me directly and I can assist you personally, as the founder of Dripshipper.
Each product needs specific FDA requirements on the label, which is why when you want to have different designs/labels for each product, you need to create a custom product.

More than happy to assist via my personal email!

5Rubie's

very happy so far great communication with very attentive staff, app is very easy to use, nice variety of product.

The Stay At Home Barista

When tagging a pic on Facebook to promote Halloween coffee mugs and Pumpkin Spice, it turns out Facebook algorithms think the coffee is out of stock. It isn't. Pumpkin Spice out of stock in October makes no sense, FB. Dripshipper was on it right away because like me, they get that customer service is paramount. People over algorithms!

October 10, 2020

Hi there! Pumpkin Spice is not out of stock. I’m not quite sure why Facebook would display that, but we are more than willing to help get your Facebook settings corrected so it doesn’t show out of stock. Thanks!