Dripshipper US/EU Dropshipping

Sell your own brand of coffee! We dropship! US/EU Dropshipper

From $30/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Shiba Coffee Company

The app does exactly what it says it will do, the coffee available to white-label is very very high quality, and support is always quick to assist with any issues and answer any questions. You will need to put in hard work to be successful, but Dripshipper couldn't make starting a coffee label any easier.

Caiim Inc.

Time spent using app About 3 years

Thank you team for everything. Dan is exceptional - love how he gets straight to the issue to resolve thx!

Religious Roast Coffee Company

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This is a great way to sell coffee with lots of options for flavors - we love them! Also, they have excellent customer service and their staff is incredibly helpful. Danny particularly has been immensely helpful navigating all of our questions and we could not be happier!

MotoMilitant Coffee

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I have used this program for years and have loved it. More options on labels (including color) and more options for single serve and single serve packaging would be great but beyond that, I am very happy with the service.

Sarvela Brother's Coffee Company

Time spent using app About 2 years

I really don't want to leave a great review for Dripshipper. I just don't want people to find out about it. I want it all for myself !!
Their coffee is second to none, and their fulfillment time is super fast. Great job guys.

Alarm Cock Coffee Co.

We have used Dripshipper with Shopify for over a year. The integration was seamless and every order is as described. Tracking emails are on point and the customer service has been spectacular. Give it a shot. With a 14 day free trial what do you have to loose? https://www.alarmcockcoffee.com

Straight Shooter Coffee

Great service representing great products. Always a fast response to questions. Always allows and encourages interaction with vendors.

Terrace Coffee

save your money and build your own brand, these guys are awful for customer service and not worth the subscription. I suggest you try yourself contact roasters and start dropshipping through them directly.

May 10, 2022

So sorry for your poor experience. Looking back on chat logs I do not see anything recent... outside of asking for an extended free trial period because you hadn't built out your store yet and wanted to get customers first. So please let me know what I can do to help further and will gladly jump in.

Sincerely,
Danny (Founder @ Dripshipper)

Mycoffee4u

Time spent using app About 1 month

I signed up for this app at $30.00 per month. I then paid them $99 to build my webpage. When I contacted them about the webpage they said they never offer website building for less than $200.00. The "customer rep" told me there was a glitch. They applied the money to my monthly charge instead. After I complained the "customer rep" locked me out of my account altogether. Obviously they have serious operational issues. Here is the email exchange I had with her: Thank you. Sent from Mail for Windows From: Joanna from Dripshipper
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2022 11:31 AM
To: mjmcmba@gmail.com
Subject: Re: RE: Mycoffee4u has a question about Dripshipper I have raised your concern to Danny. Joanna from Dripshipper Powered by Intercom On Thu, Feb 10, 2022 at 11:24 AM, "SHOPIFY user" wrote: Look, that didn’t come close to dealing with my problem. I want to speak to your supervisor. Obviously, you and I are on different planets.
Sent from Mail for Windows 8CDA469CE3294D8590870C15FD533DAB.png
On Thu, Feb 10, 2022 at 10:46 AM, "Joanna" wrote: The screenshots you have provided in the past was either not accessible or does not show anything except the one that shows the turnkey store offer from our website.
On Thu, Feb 10, 2022 at 10:41 AM, "Joanna" wrote: Hi there, Michael. It is not my intention to drag your concern. We simply ask you to send us a screenshot of the receipt for the purchase you are referring to as we cannot locate it in our system. A screenshot from the card it was charged from will also be helpful in order to confirm this transaction. On Thu, Feb 10, 2022 at 10:38 AM, "SHOPIFY user" wrote: You know Joanna, I am your customer. All you give me is circular answers. I paid approx. $100 for a webpage build. Got that? Instead your software applied it to my monthly $100 membership fee for which I did not mean to pay. Your mistake, not mine. I want a refund for the $100 membership monthly fee that your software through a “glitch” as you write. Then and only after then, I want the $30 deal monthly and I want you to build my webpage for $200.00. If you can’t handle this that I am writing in black and white I would prefer to speak to someone there with answers. Thank you.
Michael McCarthy
Sent from Mail for Windows ACD3B399A21C424C9BC70E9550E6A733.png
On Thu, Feb 10, 2022 at 09:03 AM, "Joanna" wrote: Hi there again, Mike. If that is the case, that would mean your turnkey store "purchase" was not successful. Otherwise, it should reflect on your card and an invoice should be received.
On Wed, Feb 9, 2022 at 07:55 PM, "SHOPIFY user" wrote: I didn’t get one. My payment, instead of going to the webpage build went to the $100 per month dripshipper membership which is NOT what I wanted.
Mike
Sent from Mail for Windows E4563201B2A7494AADC87E363B64223E.png
On Wed, Feb 9, 2022 at 06:54 PM, "Haroon Ahmed" wrote: Hi,
Apologies for the delay can you please share the invoice that you have received when you purchased it. On Wed, Feb 9, 2022 at 06:42 PM, "SHOPIFY user" wrote: Joanna,
Thanks for ignoring me 24 hours. I have attached a photo of what I am getting when I try to purchase the website build product. Please refund the $99.00 if you’re not going to do it for that. Pretty disappointed in y’all so far.
Michael McCarthy
Sent from Mail for Windows 9519A1F08E7E4664BABEA07CA41BA054.jpg E3A879E0020C48F4927BCA275DE642EC.png
On Wed, Feb 9, 2022 at 10:15 AM, "Joanna" wrote: Please send the invoice number of the payment made when you bought the service.
On Tue, Feb 8, 2022 at 07:48 PM, "SHOPIFY user" wrote: I clicked on the link and it said “a discount for you, only $99. I tried buying it and it said I already bought it.
Mike
Sent from Mail for Windows 25DA5028C38D4A528B0DC62DB0721A4B.png
On Tue, Feb 8, 2022 at 04:23 PM, "Haroon Ahmed" wrote: You can pay through your card. for Turnkey store subscription Please click this link, https://app2.dripshipper.io/purchase-turnkey-store On Tue, Feb 8, 2022 at 04:21 PM, "SHOPIFY user" wrote: How do I pay for it?
Sent from Mail for Windows 5114E9015F0240478A9971FC0CD51E73.png
On Tue, Feb 8, 2022 at 04:20 PM, "Haroon Ahmed" wrote: Sure, If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to ask.
Thanks.
On Tue, Feb 8, 2022 at 03:59 PM, "SHOPIFY user" wrote: Ok then, I’ll pay the $199.00. I don’t have time to do it myself. Sent from Mail for Windows CF06F5DEAE554AAF9C481B5E657998E4.png
On Tue, Feb 8, 2022 at 02:50 PM, "Joanna" wrote: We never have them at 50% off. It was a glitch that was shown before but it has always been $199.00.
On Tue, Feb 8, 2022 at 02:48 PM, "SHOPIFY user" wrote: Do you still have it for half off?
Sent from Mail for Windows C022FB7E35EA4999B21F545165FF3100.png
On Tue, Feb 8, 2022 at 02:47 PM, "Joanna" wrote: I actually do not see your turnkey store purchase associated with this email, mjmcmba@gmail.com Did you use another email address? Also, if you were successful in purchasing the service. you should receive an invoice in your email.
On Tue, Feb 8, 2022 at 02:33 PM, "SHOPIFY user" wrote: You offered half off. I paid. I don’t where it is. Do I need to pay more?
Sent from Mail for Windows 7F18267669F04B9EA75706C06CF0BC5E.png
On Tue, Feb 8, 2022 at 12:23 PM, "Joanna" wrote: Can you send a screenshot showing the invoice for the turnkey store service?
On Tue, Feb 8, 2022 at 12:15 PM, "SHOPIFY user" wrote: I think I did for half off.
Sent from Mail for Windows
From: Joanna from Dripshipper
Sent: Tuesday, February 8, 2022 12:12 PM
To: mjmcmba@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Mycoffee4u has a question about Dripshipper
Hi there. Did you purchase the turnkey store service ($199.00) from us?
Joanna from Dripshipper Powered by Intercom On Tue, Feb 8, 2022 at 09:09 AM, "Café Diversified" wrote: Mycoffee4u (mycoffee4u.myshopify.com) sent you a message about Dripshipper
https://proxy.shopifycdn.com/f179fcf1726851ede3b5ddff27671fda7143dabb78d875355095ae8e6f7befe0/www.gravatar.com/avatar/a161576255912d0bafce1e9303287047.jpg?default=mm&size=40 Mycoffee4u I thought I paid you guys to create my website. Maybe not. How do I get this thing on-line?
https://cdn.shopify.com/shopifycloud/partners/assets/mailer/shopify_partners_logo-0590c33d8de2d0e20dd8447dd4416ce22bf088e3303f3afe928df95249397bec.png © Shopify | 151 O’Connor Street, Ottawa ON, K2P 2L8 640906D20D7C4CC492FD82212E9C2046.png

February 16, 2022

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to detail everything out here. I can see you subscribed to the professional plan but meant to purchase our setup instead. Sorry for the lack of understanding from the support team. Should’ve been an easy video where we quickly showed you how to downgrade, then a quick refund on our backend. If you want to give us another chance, as the founder, I’ll personally help you get everything setup including a free setup to get you completely ready to go. Sorry about this.

Kefi Cup

Location Honduras

great application, delicious coffee, easy to use and link with sales channels, communication with the technical team is always fluid.

May 10, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful review!