Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Sell coffee with your logo on it! We dropship! USA Dropshipper

The Rustic Roast

This application is useful for an initial start up. It usually ships in plastic bags, butt he larger coffee bags I got shipped to me in a bigger envelope taped together, which is not appealing for order fulfillment. The preview logo is still compressed but prints well on the package.

Quazaam Coffee

I love the app! But CUSTOMER SUPPORT is NOT GOOD. This hurts as a beginner in this line of business.

DiademNYC

Joined recently (Jan2021?) and not the easiest App but easy enough to setup Custom Label and product in store. Cons-- I do not like how the product image posts in Shopify (you will see --very low-end presentation). Cust.Srvc is decent to horrible range -- 3x sent emails, questions, comments and always get short msg's back.. sometimes not even fully addressing my questions. Is this because i am on lowest paid plan? So cust.Srvc increases with price you pay per month? Anyway, tried 4 different coffee blends so far and not thrilled with any -- i am used to Peets or Philz brands (and Starbucks Decaf Medium blend) and they all have so much better flavor/after-tastes than these blends rec'd... i open a bag of Peets or Philz beans and i still see oils glistening on beans/bag.... bags i rec'd (both Sample ones and regular ones) are fairly dry . i want my customers to LOVE products we carry so we are struggling on keeping this or not.... great great idea and love the app will tie into Shopify (for ease) .... but product flavor, cust.srvc and high pricing seem like this will not be well rec'd long term. So probably going to Drop this product so Let me know if anyone knows another Drop Shipper coffee supplier ! Thanks!

Highlander Imports

love the coffee. My customers like the variety. Easy company to work with. Love the custom labels. No complaints so far.
Do wish it was a faster ship. I understand that the coffee is as fresh as it can be.

INRGI Coffee Company

Was having an issue on my store, but quickly realized that I was using the older app. I also made an unintentional edit while updating on of the SKU which was presenting a problem to orders. However, customer support identified the issue to get our store back up and running in no-time flat. Great service!

Ga Spice & Rub Co.

I just started to use this Dripshipper App & I'm hoping it will help me boost my sales. I have already had 4 orders for Coffee and I'm just hoping for a great product and is shipped in a timely manner. I'm looking for great thing's from the Dripshipper App.

MJ Finest Roast

Great app, opportunity to have a good coffee business and the shipping times are fantastic. I love using this app and can't wait to see the upcoming additions. Thanks Dripshipper. John - Philadelphia

BarkStreet Coffee

Honestly without Danny help I never could do this. My store has'nt sold much but I see the potential. I chose the turnkey system. Be careful when you start and make sure things are correct before you go facebook and google

Rogers Guild Global

I truly like this app. Every question I asked was answered. My logos turned out great. I am very satisfied with Dripshipper. I have recommended Dripshipper to all my friends. -Rogers Guild Global

The gay barista

I am very excited to start my online store with Dripshipper, the app works well and the whole idea looks good. I had some issues while receiving my samples but the delays were mostly because of customs and the team got in touch with me to provide support.

January 29, 2021

Thank you for your review. I’m sorry we didn’t get back to you! Did you send us an email or message within chat? I don’t see a correspondence with “the gay barista” anywhere so maybe it is a separate name or email?

It sounds like the issue is likely the invoice is not paid. Which is the wholesale cost of the coffee that you pay the roaster for. We have an invoices section within the Dripshipper app to manage the payment status and and orders section inside the app to also alert you if an order is unpaid. You can message me directly at dan@dripshipper.io (I’m Dan the owner) and I will get this resolved for you right away.