Reviews (295)

4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its fully automated order process, making coffee business management straightforward. It offers a variety of gourmet coffee, grind options, and sizes, with fair pricing and educational resources. The app is recognized for its responsive customer service, quick shipping, and inventory control. It's also easy to integrate with Shopify, making it ideal for those looking to start a coffee company.

February 27, 2024

DRIPSHIPPER!! WOW JUST WOW!! from start to finish has been fantastic!! The zoom calls and support is wonderful! VERY PROFESSIONAL AND HELPFUL! They really want to help you succeed!! LOVE IT!

1002COFFEECOMPANY.COM
12 days using the app
February 5, 2024

Love this platform! it was easy to get started. I love that they handle everything. Fully automated!

Lucky Paw Coffee
3 months using the app
February 1, 2024

The coffee through Dripshipper is a good quality from their roasting vendors. The quality of customer service from the Dripshipper support team is extremely disappointing. The Dripshipper app for Shopify has several issues and their support team seem to be oblivious to addressing the issues and remedying the concerns provided by their customers (the Shopify store owner).

Ski Bum Coffee Co
2 months using the app
February 8, 2024

Very helpful in getting my store integrated.

Johnny Packer Coffee Company
8 months using the app
January 2, 2024

I find that Dripshipper is easy to use and the quality of coffee is excellent. I also order in bulk for my own shop and my customers love it! …Brian, Owner of McGee Black Irish Coffee located at the Jersey Shore- Mcgeeblackirishcoffee.com

McGee Black Irish Coffee Company
About 1 year using the app
January 29, 2024

The customer support and service needs work. They constantly ask you to repeatedly.do things that don't work or resolve your issues. If more was done to investigate the root issues. I.e. invoices not showing paid my Customer issue could have been resolved weeks ago.

Bespoke Cuppa Beverage Company
About 1 month using the app
January 10, 2024

Dripshipper has definitely made it easier to run a business, they are quick and it is very easy to import and export inventory.

BAKERS COFFEE
11 months using the app
January 9, 2024

I ordered some coffee and tea products from Dripshipper and I was very impressed with their service and quality. The products arrived to my customers quickly and were well-packaged. The coffee and tea were fresh, aromatic, and delicious. I loved the variety of flavors and blends that they offered. They also provided me with some helpful tips and resources on how to brew the perfect cup. The customer service was excellent, they answered all my questions and resolved any issues promptly. I highly recommend Dripshipper for anyone looking for a reliable and affordable dropshipping coffee and tea supplier.

J. Davis Coffee
About 2 months using the app
January 23, 2024

Raheel was awesome in helping me figure out issues with my shipping! give hime a raise!

Scribbles & Stitches
About 2 months using the app
January 2, 2024

This app/company connects you with two roasters to drop-ship coffee and tea. It has created the connections that I may not be able to make independent of them. They also host meetings/webinars in conjunction with the roasters to help develop sales strategies and aid in marketing.

Leo's Cafe