Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

Dripshipper: US Dropshipping

by The Doughty Organization

Sell coffee with your logo on it! We dropship! USA Dropshipper

Chief's Cafe

First time user. Placed a test order and was wondering if you ship directly the consumer or to the shopify-distributer for them to ship?

September 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. You can always message us at support@dripshipper.io for any questions you may have.

We will ship directly to your customers with your branding only.

Salty Sailor Coffee Company

Great app and great support. They offer a quick way to get started with a custom coffee brand with a quality product.

The Gift Shop For Coffee Lovers

If your trying to build a brand steer clear of this app. The packaging options are pretty much limited to a custom label. This is the only coffee app I've been able to find on Shopify. Your better off doing some research and finding a company that will partner with you to provide a much better package. First impression are everything. A generic bag with a Custom label slapped on it is not worth lowering your brands perceived value.

Wuli Keopi

i cant find the customer service button. do you have the product price list? How can i approach customer service?

Bazzal

it is a great app but it has some bugs i cannot get my inventory. thank you for the great app it is amazing.

Maureen67

very good.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Great Dane Coffee Company

UPDATE: Heard back. At least got a substantive answer about the problems our customers having. There is so much potential here. I hope they can improve customer service; we want to stay with them because of the things they do well.

____________

The logistics are decent. What we give up in profit margin, we get back in services that allow us to focus on brand building and marketing. BUT...

But, Dripshipper Team, your communication when there’s a problem or when one of our customers has a problem has been awful. Please, please, please start taking OUR customer service issues more seriously.

I’m not going to go into the specific problems here, because I respect you, appreciate you, and want you to succeed. But go look at our recent chats and your responses. It’s as if you just don’t CARE what our customers are experiencing or how that might affect our brand.

Your most recent reply was beyond apathetic. It’s clear u didn’t read our entire message. And this responding 24 hours later crap...we’ll, I just don’t see how we can have a successful long-term relationship without more serious interaction.

I hope u see this and respond. I sure can’t get good answers or satisfaction through the app.

Even so I gave u three stars instead of one, because you do many things well.

The concern for me is that your customer service is MY weakest link.

Knaked Coffee

This app is awesome, This was a challenge because I was launching my store and some things I didn't understand, but they helped me through.

Knaked Coffee

Van Gogh Coffee

I like to get to know the app thoroughly to get a better scope of how it works and then submit a better review.

Steamy Bean Coffee

The biggest disappointment of all was to see that my coffee-label and company logo were only pasted on the shipping package and not anywhere else on the package of coffee itself. Temecula is listed as the company that roasts it on the actual coffee packages (I purchased coffee for a friend for their honest opinion and was able to review the whole process from start to finish). I subscribed and requested a private-label - that is not how private-label works. The shipping package is typically thrown away by the customer - how does that build brand recognition?

In my opinion, this company does not offer sufficient customer service - it is only available through chat. As 'scammy' and shocking as that was, I still asked several questions about the coffee through the chat. A response took much longer than expected and whoever responded to my chat, barely answered my questions and didn't even answer all of them.

One of the coffee packages that was sent to me as a sample was open when I received it - so, I didn't even get a chance to taste it.
Of the few that I did try, they tasted of low-quality and watered-down. A complete waste of $10 for samples - of which, most wholesale suppliers will offer for free.

The coffee that was sent to one of my customers (on my own dollar so I could get an honest opinion) responded with the exact same complaint of it tasting watered-down. Another waste of $15 dollars to get an unsatisfactory opinion.

Plus, they still charged me the full $25 subscription fee and I only had their subscription for a week or two.

There's a lot to work on here.