4.4

Merchants highly recommend this app for its wide variety of gourmet coffee and efficient order fulfillment. It's praised for its seamless Shopify integration and educational resources. Merchants appreciate the customizable labels, grind and size options, and the ability to set their own pricing. The app's customer service is frequently commended for its responsiveness, with weekly support calls available. Quick shipping and high-quality coffee are also frequently highlighted. This app provides a unique opportunity for merchants to start a coffee company from scratch.

April 30, 2020

You cant compete with establish Coffee Roasters. Their price are the same as yours but their product presentation is far superior. That is because you cannot customized your packaging without spending big. The free packaging does not look good i guarantee you that. Customer Support is not the worst but it does not feel they want you to succeed in this business. In conclusion if your not willing to spend money in this business, just stay away.. you will not succeed.

Ichi Coffee
Philippines
27 days using the app
The Doughty Organization replied April 30, 2020

Thank you for your review. We always recommend to our merchants to compete on quality, not on price. Our coffee beats the large companies through quality. Our beans are higher grade, and they are roasted the same day we ship. So our beans are always fresh roasted, unlike any of the other big companies selling coffee on shelves.

August 21, 2020

The biggest disappointment of all was to see that my coffee-label and company logo were only pasted on the shipping package and not anywhere else on the package of coffee itself. Temecula is listed as the company that roasts it on the actual coffee packages (I purchased coffee for a friend for their honest opinion and was able to review the whole process from start to finish). I subscribed and requested a private-label - that is not how private-label works. The shipping package is typically thrown away by the customer - how does that build brand recognition?

In my opinion, this company does not offer sufficient customer service - it is only available through chat. As 'scammy' and shocking as that was, I still asked several questions about the coffee through the chat. A response took much longer than expected and whoever responded to my chat, barely answered my questions and didn't even answer all of them.

One of the coffee packages that was sent to me as a sample was open when I received it - so, I didn't even get a chance to taste it.
Of the few that I did try, they tasted of low-quality and watered-down. A complete waste of $10 for samples - of which, most wholesale suppliers will offer for free.

The coffee that was sent to one of my customers (on my own dollar so I could get an honest opinion) responded with the exact same complaint of it tasting watered-down. Another waste of $15 dollars to get an unsatisfactory opinion.

Plus, they still charged me the full $25 subscription fee and I only had their subscription for a week or two.

There's a lot to work on here.

Steamy Bean Coffee
24 days using the app
January 23, 2023

Dont waste your money!! I paid 200$ for them to build me a website. The website contained 1 picture no differentiation between product images and lousy profit margin. Since you have created the site it has generated 0 sales 0.... I have advertised and have had more than 300 people visit my site with ads generating more than 5k views yet still no sales and the advertising costed me money... to be honest I could have made the website myself within 1 day, it took you guys about 12 hours after 5 days of waiting to receive the half made site and even after mentioning issues that I was not happy with for the money I spent on the site and what I received you shrugged it off with multiple emails and didn't change a thing. So I gave it a shot advertised it, fixed your website builders mistakes and still no sales even if I did generate a sale its nothing to be excited about there's a 4-5$ profit per sale no one is going to get rich off that or even support themselves also I'm not going to pay 30$ a month when I can't generate not one sale the site can't even generate enough revenue to pay for the monthly fee you charge, I'm not satisfied or happy at all big waste of money..

Java Planet
20 days using the app
The Doughty Organization replied January 27, 2023

Thank you for your review.

I'm sorry that your efforts didn't pan out as you expected.

If you reach out to live chat and let them know that Dan Doughty told you to get ahold of me, I can chat with you and go over the store and see where any improvements may be needed.

I'll also go to our page talking about our turnkey setup service we offer and make sure the demo site we have displayed there is clear so people know what they are purchasing before deciding to get our help with the turnkey setup.

Thanks again for your feedback and I look forward to making Dripshipper better because of it.

July 22, 2020

This app is pretty easy to use once you figure it out. There could be more step-by-step instructions on how to navigate but overall I am extremely pleased with the products. So far I have thoroughly enjoyed the blends that I have tried.

Kami‘s Krafts
18 days using the app
May 10, 2022

save your money and build your own brand, these guys are awful for customer service and not worth the subscription. I suggest you try yourself contact roasters and start dropshipping through them directly.

Terrace Coffee
17 days using the app
The Doughty Organization replied May 10, 2022

So sorry for your poor experience. Looking back on chat logs I do not see anything recent... outside of asking for an extended free trial period because you hadn't built out your store yet and wanted to get customers first. So please let me know what I can do to help further and will gladly jump in.

Sincerely,
Danny (Founder @ Dripshipper)

Edited August 31, 2020

UPDATE: Heard back. At least got a substantive answer about the problems our customers having. There is so much potential here. I hope they can improve customer service; we want to stay with them because of the things they do well.

____________

The logistics are decent. What we give up in profit margin, we get back in services that allow us to focus on brand building and marketing. BUT...

But, Dripshipper Team, your communication when there’s a problem or when one of our customers has a problem has been awful. Please, please, please start taking OUR customer service issues more seriously.

I’m not going to go into the specific problems here, because I respect you, appreciate you, and want you to succeed. But go look at our recent chats and your responses. It’s as if you just don’t CARE what our customers are experiencing or how that might affect our brand.

Your most recent reply was beyond apathetic. It’s clear u didn’t read our entire message. And this responding 24 hours later crap...we’ll, I just don’t see how we can have a successful long-term relationship without more serious interaction.

I hope u see this and respond. I sure can’t get good answers or satisfaction through the app.

Even so I gave u three stars instead of one, because you do many things well.

The concern for me is that your customer service is MY weakest link.

Great Dane Coffee Company
19 days using the app
Edited June 30, 2020

Will not let me put my payment info in so orders will not be filled. A lot of the prices were not listed on the coffees. Dropping to one star. No progress with getting there payment center working.

Carburated Coffee Co.
13 days using the app
September 9, 2020

i cant find the customer service button. do you have the product price list? How can i approach customer service?

Wuli Keopi
Hong Kong SAR
15 days using the app
Edited June 3, 2020

The app is getting 3 stars from me because of the ease of loading it to the store. Just a few clicks and the products are there. I like the fact you can add your own logo. That part was the big seller for me. The problem is that there is no ability to cancel orders. In less than 1 week I've made about $175 in sales. Because of Shopify ignores their own security features, I've had to refund all but $50 of it. I've spent about that much on advertising. I don't know if Dripshipper processed those orders or not. I emailed them explaining what's going on. So if they aren't cancelled, I'm going to be paying for coffee for whoever getting free coffee.

58 North Coffee
10 days using the app
The Doughty Organization replied June 8, 2020

I'm sorry to hear about that. Perhaps we need to add a feature that allows you to turn off the auto-pay feature and have you do it manually so you have more control over the process. We have a cancellations window after an order is paid for that we use to allow merchants to cancel an order by reaching out to our customer service.

June 25, 2018

Terrible customer service. Never answering emails and they give us any suggestion about shipping cost and products details.

Yestrendsproducts