DROP A HINT Premium

DROP A HINT Premium

by Appsolute

Make a Wish. "Drop A Hint" - Get The Present You Really Want!

Idalia Baudo Jewelry

Amazing app of such a great idea to share the thought of giving a gift to someone. Plus, the support team members are great, absolutely love how they are willing and able to help with any concern! Great app to install for an e-commerce!

hernest project

The customer service level on the App is next level. They offered to install the app on my theme before I even asked them to, then followed up several times to ensure all was in order. They even helped me to personalize the form. Thank-you Stan and Bella!

Black Heart Equestrian

We have recently added this App and we are excited to see how it works over the upcoming festive period. Not being very computer savvy, I can't thank the Customer Service Team (especially Bella) enough for helping me with the integration. It's very easy to install, I am just not very good! Thanks x

November 4, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are excited to help out your business this holiday season and beyond.

La Luna Rose Jewellery

Great customer service & help! We are really stoked to add the Drop a Hint app to our site. Thanks guys, such a great addition to our site and customer offering.

Jennifer Meyer

Since jewelry isn't always something someone wants to buy for themselves and makes such a great gift for important life occasions, we have experienced great success with the Drop a Hint app for those people who want to send a subtle hint about what they really want! It's also another great way to grow your email database with simple integrations with different email providers. The customizable template gives us an on-brand way to make sure our customers are getting just what they want, year round!

roccamore

I use this app to allow people to share some hints around holidays, and in other occasions, works like a charm for our fashion store. Also, I would like to thank Bella for her support, she was very fast and helpful. I recommend it if you want to stimulate some WOM. And the conversion rate is twice as big as the one from the store.

March 6, 2019

We are thrilled we were able to contribute to a better holiday season. With your product and our app, this is just the beginning.

Catlevy Diamond

This App does exactly what you expect it to do.
Customer service is TOP. I would give them 6 stars if I could.

March 6, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. We have just launched push notifications as well.

Seneca Jewelry

I really like this app. The customer service is better than I have received w/ any other app. I am very happy with the professional look. I'm proud to have it on my website.

March 6, 2019

Hello Seneca team. We are proud to have you as a client. If you do need any assistance please don't hesitate to reach out. We are here to help.

Noor Jewellers

I am currently in the trial phase of this app. I'll break my experience down into a few categories.

Setup:
The setup was extremely easy and the app integrated with my online shop without any issues.

Features:
I'm able to customize how my popup cards and send a hint cards look like and that a great feature to allow me to create something striking. I do wish that there were more templates to chose from since I'm not as creative as others out there.

Other features such as having different mediums to send out messages is a plus as well.

Support:
This is where Bella and Stan stand out. I came across a few behaviors of the app that I wasn't totally satisfied with but these were corrected for me very very quickly. It is always reassuring to know that price you're paying for includes not only the usage of the app but outstanding support.

Pricing:
As a small business owner, I always want to spend less but if this app increases my sales, then the cost will be worth it!

Conclusion:
Still awaiting the effectiveness of this app but the people and support behind it are awesome!

March 6, 2019

Thank you for the time you have spent writing this review. Your notes and feedback are of extreme importance to develop better product and service. Happy selling :)

Hyde & Hare

Outstanding customer service from Bella and the team. The app we have been looking for a while and it's certainly lived up to expectations.

March 6, 2019

Hello, Hyde and Hare team. Your product and website are amazing. With our 100% customizable app, we were able to look native to your website and drive more revenue for you. Stay tuned for the new feature we are launching soon.
Happy selling :)