Drop A Hint 2.0

Send hints via Email, SMS, WhatsApp and Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Tanglewood Garden & Farm Organic Soap & Skin Care

I added this app awhile ago but am just now having the chance to play around with it. There's lots of fantastic, custom features that I didn't realize! So be sure to explore it upon purchase! With these personal tweaks, I think it will really invite our customers to use it!

Kindred Bravely

While we initially had some back and forth with the development team to get this up and running, they ultimately were very collaborative with us to get this customized in the exact way we wanted. We are excited to see how our customers engage with this new tool!

Council Studio

Easy to configure. Setup is a bit time consuming when you have to adjust the font/colors from desktop separately from mobile app. When placement on product page wasn't just right, app support assisted the same day I requested support.

IN YOUR FACE SKINCARE

I'm still setting this up but I LOVE that it's even possible to send hints. It's been easy to set up. Once it's live and working I'll be able to adjust my rating to reflect how it actually works. So far so good though! Customer support has been great too.

Sedgars SA

Still testing the app, can definitely see the value in this. Could be used for products that are great as gifts.