Drop A Hint 2.0

Send hints via Email, SMS, WhatsApp and Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Little Buds

have had to ask for assistance in installing the app due to cookie glitches. but seems to be working ok now. I have asked for assistance in adjusting spend cap on the hints , as we are charged per 'hint' .. it would worry me that bot or spam users could rack up huge bills with this app. waiting on reply. currently adding the text feature but they will not let you add it without ' leaving a review' . I haven't got the app fully working yet so its a bit early for a review but I had no option.

Plum Diamonds

Support is very helpful. We are using it on our new site, and our visitors are already dropping hints. Would like to see more flexibility around the email signup. We would like hint-droppers to have the option to sign up for emails (not be required to).

Tanglewood Garden & Farm Organic Soap & Skin Care

I added this app awhile ago but am just now having the chance to play around with it. There's lots of fantastic, custom features that I didn't realize! So be sure to explore it upon purchase! With these personal tweaks, I think it will really invite our customers to use it!

Kindred Bravely

While we initially had some back and forth with the development team to get this up and running, they ultimately were very collaborative with us to get this customized in the exact way we wanted. We are excited to see how our customers engage with this new tool!

Council Studio

Time spent using app 1 day

Easy to configure. Setup is a bit time consuming when you have to adjust the font/colors from desktop separately from mobile app. When placement on product page wasn't just right, app support assisted the same day I requested support.

IN YOUR FACE SKINCARE

I'm still setting this up but I LOVE that it's even possible to send hints. It's been easy to set up. Once it's live and working I'll be able to adjust my rating to reflect how it actually works. So far so good though! Customer support has been great too.

Sedgars SA

Location South Africa

Still testing the app, can definitely see the value in this. Could be used for products that are great as gifts.