DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

by DropCommerce

$2.99 US Shipping or Less on All Products. Always High Quality

Club_Canine

I really like the type of products that DropCommerce has to import to my Shopify store but they seem kind of limited in my opinion on pet products but i am just starting out so I really don't know how to use a site like this to search for suppliers

January 27, 2020

Hi there!

I'm so glad to hear that you appreciate our platform. We are actively bringing on several new suppliers every week, and we have pet suppliers coming on board soon. Make sure you check back each week or subscribe to our weekly new supplier updates for news around adding new pet suppliers :)

Thanks again, and good luck with your store!

- Patrick, CoFounder @ DropCommerce

LADY RAVE SHOP

I just purchased the Pro Plan and very excited to get started! I love the fact that shipping is faster being in North America with the option to use your own branding!

January 20, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! I'm glad you appreciate our fast shipping and our branded invoicing. Wishing you the best of luck with your store :)

- Patrick, DropCommerce CoFounder

Mama George

This is a 5 star company all the way around! I'm so excited to have found them. The customer service thus far has been stellar and much appreciated since I'm just starting in this business. Keep it up!

January 15, 2020

Hey there!

I am so happy to hear you're enjoying the app and our support. We love to see customers like you getting the most out of our high quality suppliers.

If there's ever anything we can help with along the way, please reach out!

- Patrick, DropCommerce Founder

Ann More products

Alright so loving this app., so far, very easy to maneuver, navigating is easy, simple adding, loading and syncing of products. Very nice app., I can see upgrading down the road. I started with 5 stars...let me give it some time, and I will be coming back with an update. Thanks to the developer/US Dropshipping, Awesome job!

January 14, 2020

Thanks for the review :) So glad to hear that you're appreciating our app.

If there's anything at all we can help with along the way, please reach out.

Patrick
DropCommerce CEO

Julie Collier

I love this app! I searched for a long time for suppliers from the US and this is the perfect app for that. All of their suppliers provide high-quality products with very fast shipping. I feel like it makes my store stand out from many others. It's also very easy to use.

January 12, 2020

Hey Julie,

Thank you so much for the kind review. I'm happy to hear that you appreciate our high quality suppliers. Wishing you the best of luck :D

- Patrick, DropCommerce CEO

Stylish Man Goods

I love this app! Everything I need is one click away. Super fast load time, extremely friendly customer service, premium products, fast delivery, and most of all, THESE PRODUCTS SELL.

January 12, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving a review. We really appreciate it!

- Patrick @ DropCommerce

Peppermint Dream Boutique

A fine app. I wish there were more suppliers, but other than that I think this app is great. They have quality suppliers and great products.

January 10, 2020

Hi there!

Thank you so much for the kind review.

I wanted to let you know that we are adding multiple new suppliers every day, so please check back often and watch for our new supplier update emails :)

Take care for now,

Patrick
DropCommerce Founder

Midland Arts Carts

I really like it so far. Customer service is quick and friendly and the products are priced decently. You do have to search for the good stuff - profit wise, but overall great so far.

Chi-Tree

This app is a rip-off. The Monthly costing, plus the items which are said to be reduced but if you look at the retail price of the items, and then add shipping costs, you have made a loss. Joke. Just another way for firms to make money out of people.

November 19, 2019

Hi there,

I'm so sorry that you've found that the prices on our platform won't work for you.

We are an open marketplace, so it's actually the suppliers setting all the prices and shipping rates, but we are always willing to look into individual suppliers if there's an issue.

All of the products are 30-50% marked down from retail price, but because we sell from real US brands, the shipping rates do tend to be a bit higher. Most of our suppliers are charging shipping on their site, too, and we definitely expect you to be forwarding the shipping rate to your customer.

If you are charging a shipping rate, you'll be earning the full 30 - 50% profit.

If you'd like some help finding suppliers and products that will work for you, please reach out directly to support@dropcommerce.co and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks a lot,

Patrick @ DropCommerce

Petite Dragonfly

I really like this app. It saves me time and -in time-makes an avenue stream through my store. I also like the new items so I can branch out into other products that are unique. I also found the support quick and efficient

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7