DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

by DropCommerce

Fast 3-7 day shipping from high quality brands in US & Canada.

GregoryCox.com

My Shopify store has been enabled for about a year, and in August 2020 I decided to try DropCommerce. The main problem I have with DropCommerce is the 14 day trial period is way too short, and their basic "paid" plan is too limited allowing only 25 products. For me to continue with DropCommerce it needs to be a Win-Win situation. But currently they win, and the I lose the monthly fee, and several hundred dollars in marketing expenses with no sales. I am struggling to make sense out of this model where I have to pay them to sell their products for no personal benefit. To optimize a Shopify store for SEO could easily take months with zero sales. How about billing merchants as soon as they start making sales?

Official Gemz

Well i just installed the app, and so far sales have been coming in. Which makes me happy the most if the customer is happy. The app is very easy to use. I love it

PETSIFY

This app is amazing ! Totally recommend it! I have used DropCommerce in the past and I had a really good experience with the platform and it's support team. Coming back for another project I can say that they have only gotten better with time! way more products to choose from.

Waves Puzzle Co.

Setup was easy and straightforward, Alex from their support team was very responsive. Just installed so still waiting to connect with more retailers...

MADE BY MIMI CO

Was very easy to purchase a prebuilt store and jimmy handled everything else all I had to do was say yes or no and was emailed my store ready to go within a few days saved months of me doing it myself, definitely recommend to someone who doesn’t want or have the time to set up yourself…… the headache alone I saved is worth the price of the store build

paws pavilion

so far so good. Nice easy platform that streamlines it all for you. Big time saver with descriptions all done, & priced ready. Great product selection too.

The Comfrey Vein LLC

I love the shopping for products here. I'm thinking about eliminating all my other drop shipping platforms.

August 30, 2021

We're happy to hear that!

Let us know if there's anything we can do to make the decision easier :)

blackdiamondINC.com

should be 5 stars TBH, awesome and fast working people. get the job done fast for me, fast customer service

August 30, 2021

We're working on getting to 5 stars, thanks for the help!

Wish you the best,

HandBand Pro®

First, I'd like to say how exciting it is to see products specifially made and sourced in the USA!!! Hooray! The selection and quality is excellent, and though I just wanted to start with the minimum, I couldn't resist adding more products to my site. The sellers I've worked with through DropCommerce so far have fulfilled orders accurately and quickly. I'm very happy with the service, and I look forward to adding my own products for others to dropship.

August 23, 2021

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying it so far :) Thanks for the feedback!

We look forward to working with you!

Creations by Anusara

I can't thank DropCommerce enough for all their help! I couldn't do this without them! The products are amazing, the customer service is top-notch, and they respond quickly to all my questions! There processing speed is fantastic! I love it so far!! Can't wait to find more new items to sell in my shop!

August 11, 2021

Thanks for the review!
We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying it!

We look forward to working together :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24