DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

by DropCommerce

Fast 3-7 day shipping from high quality brands in US & Canada.

DealioStealio

The app itself is pretty well done, better then most really. The issue here is that most of the products on here are priced terribly high leaving no room for profit. There are quite a few products where once you pay shipping and for the product, the total is substantially higher then the suggested retail of the price, which makes little sense. Other items on here you can find online selling for less then what you can actually buy them for on here, again makes little sense. If you can spend a lot of time and effort you can find a few items that might actually provide profit and offer faster shipping then most other places. 3 stars simply because its a well done app, if only there was something profitable to sell it would be a winner.

Warm Human 800-880-9138

DropCommerce is great! We were not interested in doing individual dropshipping because of the amount of work involved in processing the orders but with DropCommerce it's as easy as processing one of our own web orders. If you are a maker, we highly recommend connecting with them!

Pikabls

Recently started using this app, so far its amazing and the customer support is awesome! The online chat feature is very helpful! They feature a fantastic product selection, from US suppliers. All i was looking for, in one very user-friendly app. Thanks!

November 13, 2020

Thank you so much! We're happy to support you in your journey, and we look forward to following your success with your store :)

Patrick, DropCommerce Founder & CEO

JUNOFIT

I was looking for products to add to my store.This app is very easy to set up.Great products.The support team answered my questions right away! I totally recommend this app.

Piper Lane Kids Co

The platform is pretty straight-forward - easy to integrate. But that's where it ended for us, hence the 2 stars. We signed up as a supplier (not a retailer), and as such, vetted retailers when receiving requests - prior to approving them to carry our products - well within our right to do so given the option, and were met with negativity when inquiring about said retailers. After not being able to find clear information regarding "product sampling requests" and receiving negative remarks from customer service chat member - "Patrick," we decided to part ways, albeit for a multitude of reasons - including one that raised red flags. The most important - I can’t imagine another brand being told that expecting to do business with “legitimate” retailers is an “unrealistic” expectation in drop-shipping and with DropCommerce! We do business with a couple other Drop Ship platforms and have never EVER been told that. Further, DropCommerce even states on its FAQ’s: "DropCommerce Products are not Your typical Dropshipping products. We only offer the best US and Canadian suppliers on the app — so never worry about the quality or where it's shipping from. Our suppliers actually care about the products they ship to your customers." As a brand, you're right! We absolutely care about who we allow to carry our products or who we choose to do business with – as any reputable company should do! But being told that because we deny more than we approve and are the problem - leaving retailers – whether legitimate or not – with a bad taste is completely unprofessional, not to mention quite unnerving. As any reputable brand should and does, we work hard to establish an image and under no circumstances are willing to knowingly participate with “false storefronts” or someone’s scheme to get a quick payout. While we know that isn’t the majority, we also know that they do exist. If what your chat rep Patrick advised me is true, then your response on your FAQ section for suppliers is not. You can’t expect a legitimate brand to not vet a potential retailer – which is exactly what we do – prior to approving them for listing products. Besides, we are a niche brand and as such, expect our retailers to be familiar with the product. How it’s made, warranty information, etc. Not just sell it and move on. We want to partner with retailers by all means, but not if it means tarnishing our image or what we’re building in the process. I can only hope this is a lesson learned for your staff and your company going forward. Chances are – it won’t matter, as we’re only one brand in your “thousands of genuine sellers.”

November 5, 2020

Thank you for your feedback!

As explained in our private chat, DropCommerce provides value to dropshippers by allowing them access to our network of quality US suppliers.

Many dropshippers are brand new to ecommerce and just building their store, and we've found that when suppliers are unwilling to work with the majority of dropshippers looking to sell their products, it creates a net-negative impact on our ecosystem as a whole. We want to help everyone, but we also don't want to set up dropshippers to be regularly disappointed by suppliers who are unwilling to work with the majority of sellers on our platform.

Situations like this are tough, and I apologize if expectations for your experience as a supplier were not met.

We will take your feedback seriously and see if there's anything we can to to improve this system moving forward.

Thanks,

Patrick, DropCommerce CEO & Founder

mokarose

I used this app to add products to my store. It's a mix and match of items, but good quality for the most part.

Haus Of Detox

The app is super easy to use and I really like the array of products that are offered. Once I made my first sale, it was extremely easy to fulfill the order.

Purrs n' Grrs

Purchased a pre-built store, it was delivered in 18 hours, had a few troubles getting it setup, but tech support has been incredible and is willing to go above and beyond to make sure that I get my store set up correctly. I'm still a beginner with Shopify, and DropCommerce has been the perfect app for someone like me who is still a bit unclear on some things. And for the price of a pre-built store and the time it's delivered, it doesn't seem to be worth the time trying to build it yourself. I will be using DropCommerce for my current and futures stores. I'm also from outside of the U.S., Canada to be exact, and was disappointed that some of the product suppliers don't ship outside the U.S., but DropCommerce isn't responsible for their suppliers' shipping options, and being a Canadian my whole life, this isn't anything new to me, and I will work around it. There are still a lot of great products that do ship outside the U.S., and even some Canadian suppliers. I would still recommend the app to non-American users.

Large Swag Life

Pricing is not competitive, and for shopping outside the USA its a minimum of $15 USD. Not competitive for drop shipping outside the USA.

September 27, 2020

I'm sorry to hear that you were unable to find affordable International shipping options! We are a marketplace, and all the prices and shipping rates in our system are set by the suppliers themselves.

I will make sure our team continues to look for more suppliers with affordable options for International shipping.

Patrick, DropCommerce Founder

HellRaiser Cosmetics

Amazing app with great brands, if you want your customers to experience brands other then what's on Aliexpress , this is definitely it! Easy and fast as well

September 23, 2020

Thank you for the review :) We can't wait to see your continued success with our high quality brands!

Patrick, DropCommerce Founder