DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

by DropCommerce

Fast 3-7 day shipping from high quality brands in US & Canada.

Creative Journeys Kits

I recently joined as a supplier and I'm very impressed with the support and service of the DropCommerce team. The onboarding process was quick and easy. It's great to be on a platform that supports ONLY quality products and brands exclusively from North America.

Chris Cross

I really love all of the notifications. It makes me feel like they have a real vested interest in the success of my business.

Uneedum

This app is excellent. All the features I need in one place. Very responsive customer service AND excellent resources and tutorials. Highly recommend! Thank you!

Likeshoppe

Great and easy to navigate. Looking forward to work again! Alex is very helpful. They have the best products!

April 27, 2021

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your feedback :)

earthsunandskin

They have Great and fast customer service. A wide range of high quality product to choose from! So far i'm very happy with their service.

April 27, 2021

Thank you so much for the review. We look forward to seeing your success on our platform :)

Marvelous Store

It took me about a month to decide whether to buy their prebuilt store or not. Then I finally bought it. This is what happened: 1. I bought that offer with a prebuilt store and a 3 months premium subscription included. I ordered on Tuesday, they did the website on Thursday. (not 24 hours as advised)
2. The website looks like a kid played around. Some products are in collections that should not be. As my shop is called 'Marvelous Store' and then they put in the menu 'Shop' - is annoying, 3. I had a list and some things prepared for them so they can have an idea about how I would like the website to be done. I asked if they need a list of how the things I would like to look, the menu, I even added some products so they can have an idea about what products I wanted. Nobody answered that.
4. They added whatever products wanted, some of them are nice, however, I did not wanted tea or anything like this, considering is a home decor theme. But they couldn't know if they didn't request an opinion or any instruction, could they?
5. After waiting one day, finally I had that 'Claim 3 free months pro' subscription, I claimed on Wednesday. On Friday I wanted to have a look to see what they did, a pop-up with that 'claim your free 3 months pro plan' showed up again, I skipped considering that I accepted before (I have the confirmation on email) then I checked the actual subscription plan and the subscription was gone. 6. As you noticed, I've been really patient and waited for them for half a week to do their job, with no pressure, considering the time zone as I am in the UK.
7. I won't be able to ask for a refund as in their policy is written that the money are not refundable. So once you pay, that's it. No services guarantee, no money back if you don't like it. Conclusion? There are no time savers and money savers neither. Save yourself the money, the time and go to a professional company as they are not!
So what did I pay for 250$ ? Absolutely nothing! Just a ripped-off time and money! My rating for this app is -20 stars, but Shopify doesn't give that option.

April 23, 2021

Hi there,

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience and that you had some issues with your store.

I'll reach out directly to see how we can get this resolved for you right away.

Thanks for your patience and for providing your feedback,

DropCommerce Support

Charlie and Edison

i used this app since I started my store, the products and vendor selection is great and the support from drop commerce has been amazing

Wisewood Living

The app interface is user-friendly. Had a few issues, but support came through.......................

ExploreStore

I love the fact this app has all of its suppliers sourced from North America. It is huge marketing plus for us. We had a major bug with our store that I thought was not fixable. Thankfully, their customer service was able to resolve the issue. Can't thank you guys enough

Madison's Mutt Mall

A lot of great stores to choose from. Quality products and great shipping time for US customers!! My best sellers are from this Dropshipping App.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21