DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

Fast 3-7 day shipping from high quality brands in US & Canada.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

healthymentalme.com

Hello All,
I really want to work with dropcommerce.com, and i have handful of their items in my store, but I am finding it very hard to add more items. The vendors prices are too high to make a profit and i also see that the vendors are selling their products cheaper than what i can sell.
I am going to wait one more month and if nothing changes, i will have to delete the styles from my website, cancel the $19.99 monthly subscription. Here is one example:
Jolie High-Waisted Athletic Shorts with Hip Pockets $15.84
Walmart $14.72
Lightinthebox $12.19 Can someone give me some insights on this?

May 28, 2022

Hey there,

Thank you for your feedback! As we specifically only work with high quality USA and Canada based suppliers, the products on DropCommerce are typically at a higher price point, however we do guarantee a minimum of 30% off retail prices from our supplier to our merchants, with the average being closer to 40%. As for seeing price discrepancies, please feel free to reach out to our support team so that we may address them!

Home And Flair

I have tried nearly all of the drop shipping apps. The DropCOmmerce app lacks some features to make it easy to import in bulk, but I have been assured they are working on such features. Still, I am sold on the selection of quality goods not found anywhere else, and therefore will continue using DropCommerce. Afterall, it's what you're selling that is important.
Gene Gilmore

May 25, 2022

Hey Gene,

Thank you for your review! We will have that feature ready soon as discussed. Our support team has followed up with you to discuss further. I'm very pleased to hear that you are enjoying our selection of products!

Please feel free to reach out whenever you need!

CO Family

I was introduced to this app by a shop that wanted to carry my product. What a genius setup! And the customer service was fantastic. I'm so glad I was introduced!

ShopILXpress™

This app es extremely easy to use. Products ship out quickly, and there are a lot of items to choose from.

Amelia’s Spot

Easy to navigate and great looking products. Shipping times looks good as do the products. Very happy.

Bills-store-2022

Great customer support! Fast and responsive with the live chat and they were able to answer all of my questions. The products look good and the shipping times are great.

April 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!

Make America Great Again Trump 2020

Awesome looking products with fast shipping times and solid customer support! Would 10/10 recommend to anyone!!

Reverie Wearables

First and foremost, I love this product. The app itself makes finding reliable suppliers with amazing products incredibly easy. The integration with the Shopify site is fantastic, and I appreciate the detail to which they allow product importation. Where this app lacks is customer service. I purchased the website build out package which promises 3 months of automated shipping help. I have not gotten the help I need with a single shipment, and have had to complete them all myself, despite following the team's instructions and switching on automated shipping. The one shipment they did assist with, they didn't even pay out for both suppliers so only one of the products from one supplier was fulfilled-- so I had to follow back up and complete the order myself so that my customer could receive the full order they had already purchased and paid for. Then, when I reach out to customer service (which I've done multiple times), they are less than helpful. I didn't purchase their most expensive plan and pay for automated help to receive little to no true support, with customer service reps that could seem to care less if my problem is solved. TLDR; The app is great, the customer service team is less than helpful.

Hey there,

Thank you so much for your feedback, I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience with our support team. We usually get great feedback on the quality of our customer support, and so I do apologize for any issues that you may have run into!

I believe our support team may have mentioned that we can not activate the automated fulfillment feature for you, as you need to do so on your end which acts as a form of consent to allow our system to do so. We are going to take your feedback into consideration and look at making this more obvious to our users so that there is no confusion in the future.

We want to make this right for you, our head of support Anastasia has reached out to you to discuss further. Please reach out if you have any other concerns or feedback!

Charmworks

We have been using the app for about a year. Nicely integrated with Shopify. Tech support very responsive and helpful.

April 26, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to working with you for many more years to come!

Domfield

Hello how can i cancel my subscription? I can't find it anywhere... i don't want to pay for anything

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you are looking to leave DropCommerce. We have sent you confirmation that you will not be charged, and instructions on how to verify so. We hope to re-gain your business in the future!