DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

by DropCommerce

Dropship High Quality Products From Real US Brands

disNdatmarket

What separates DropCommerce from the other Drop shipping apps? It is their awesome customer support, the products and the flawless app that integrates with Shopify.

Spencer & Patrick have gone above and beyond, they have answered my questions in a timely manner.

DropCommerance has atomically added the shipping and fees and cost under the import tab that takes the guess work out. This has been a major concern to me, this is very difficult getting this right with other suppliers.

Spencer & Patrick, disNdatmarket wants to thank the both of you for the support you have given me.

October 1, 2019

Hi there!

Thank you so much for the review. We really appreciate your kind words, and we're excited to see you continue to use our platform and build your dropshipping business!

Talk soon,

Patrick

Time Refinery

Fantastic drop-shipping aggregator. Great vendors and products shipping from the US and Canada, and support has been phenomenal. Thank you Patrick!

October 1, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to see you enjoying our app and appreciate your compliments on our support.

Cheers,

Patrick @ DropCommerce

Princess Jewelers

Ok so I have recently did a major shift in my jewelry business where I have transitioned to online vs. brick and mortar. So it was really important for me to find apps that would help me push my brand and not redirect customers to their site. So I came across Drop commerce..,and GUYS I LOVE IT!!!! I installed the app after some comparative shopping and research regarding the functionality of various Shopify apps.

While adding products to my store, I found that it would really help if I could in essence "...kill two birds with one stone" by being able to not only tag my products, but if I could simply choose which of my collections I'd like each piece of jewelry imported into as I import vs assigning to a collection once imported to my site, or having to type or remember the exact collection name as I import each piece of jewelry.

So I contacted DropCommerce's support staff. They explained that currently it was setup to import into the collection of my choice, but that I had to type in the "exact" collection name. I said"ok" ....afterall at least it would import it into the collection. However, by the time I went over to import my products I noticed they'd added a drop down menu where my collection titles were already listed as choices! This was a total surprise of efficiency and stellar customer service. If only the world was made up of businesses that went out of the way to help their customers! Thanks Drop commerce! Thanks Patrick! Thanks technology staff!!!!

Hutch Store 99

I do a lot of research when choosing services for my business. When looking into the options available I came across DropCommerce and reached out to them for more information and guidance. They were very helpful! They explained everything to do with their platform very well and made my decision easier. Looking forward to working alongside them!

Juno Power

I used this app to reach out to potential customers. The app is easy to setup and simple to use. I will recommend this app to all of my friends.

bellesaccents.com

I discovereds I didn't understand this app as well as I should You have to have an app called Stripe in order to pay for your products and I didn't It is set up now and waiting for a customer service rep to get back to me to get my selected products back in Shopify. Don't do like me and PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS! I found this app so I could ship products out of US and Canada. No more China shipments! Took me a few minutes to figure out how to use this app but its only because I DIDN'T read!!! I ordered a product for myself today as a sample and it was VERY easy!! Can't wait to receive my Unpaper Towels with footballs on them Wash them over and over They're terry cloth!!

Blonde-Tee's

UPDATED RATING- At first I was having issues with the back office. They were quick to help me get it up and running. It has been beneficial for my business! I highly suggest this to any small business just starting up!

The only thing that could make the app even better is web tutorials (they might have them I just cant find them).

Monkeying Around Dropship

Just installed this app, seems great so far. All the product images look so good! Looking forward to seeing how it goes!

Smart Hub Brasil

The shipping fee is very expensive, there is no cheaper option. The products are great, but this shipping is not feasible.

September 6, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback.

Based on your store name it appears you may be from Brazil?

If so you may have noticed that international shipping can sometimes be a little bit higher. Most of our USA shipping rates are $10 or often less.

We sent you a personal email and so if you are interested we would love to chat with you more to learn more about your unique situation and challenges to see if we can better assist you!

Kay's Mugs

Great products for my niche! Reasonable products and great service. DOWNLOAD THIS APP TODAY! Shop Kay's Mugs at www.kaysmugs.com.