DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

by DropCommerce

Premium Dropshipping Solution For Serious Ecommerce Businesses

Smart Hub Brasil

The shipping fee is very expensive, there is no cheaper option. The products are great, but this shipping is not feasible.

September 6, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback.

Based on your store name it appears you may be from Brazil?

If so you may have noticed that international shipping can sometimes be a little bit higher. Most of our USA shipping rates are $10 or often less.

We sent you a personal email and so if you are interested we would love to chat with you more to learn more about your unique situation and challenges to see if we can better assist you!

Kay's Mugs

Great products for my niche! Reasonable products and great service. DOWNLOAD THIS APP TODAY! Shop Kay's Mugs at www.kaysmugs.com.

C&K Vinculum

Hi, I'm Chris and Dropshipping has been tough. However since I've joined DropCommerce they've given me guidance and advice every step of the way!! Very good experience and quality products. Regards to Patrick & Spencer.

Beauty Products For Yous

This app is absolutely beautiful! The products look like they are really nice quality and I love that it's all shipped within USA and Canada. Really looking forward to selling these products!

AREIXEI

I'm in the jewelry niche and I was shocked to find suppliers that were dropshipping to this dropshipping site. So, some of these brands aren't who they say they are. I know because I have some of these products in my store and have done my research on the brands.

August 28, 2019

Hi there!

We ask all our suppliers if they are the original maker of their products when they sign up, and only allow ones who claim that they do. I can ensure you that this is not a common situation on our platform, and we'll be more than happy to get this resolved.

Can you please contact us directly at support@dropcommerce.co?

If you can tell us which supplier you're referring to, we'll happily investigate and remove them. I'm so sorry that you had this experience, since DropCommerce is all about high quality and original suppliers.

Patrick
DropCommerce Founder

AllyShoppingCenter

Not good for people who want to offer free shipping to there drop-shipping store. You literally can't make any profit unless you charge for shipping or raise the retail price they recommend to cover your shipping. You have to consider their commission (5% if using the free version) or no charge with paid membership, and other fees from your shopfiy store. So if you using the paid member, Shopify Payment, and charge shipping, you can make a profit, however its just not for me.

August 25, 2019

Hi there!

We appreciate your feedback. Since all of our products are shipped from within the US & Canada, suppliers pay regular shipping fees through carriers like USPS. We do realize this can be challenging at some price points, but we are actively looking into solutions to problems like the one you described.

I'd love to chat with you further about this to talk about finding a solution! Please send me a message at spencer@dropcommerce.co and I'd be happy to connect.

Thanks again for trying our app and your feedback.

- Spencer @ DropCommerce

The Cultures

The prices for the products are extremely unrealistic. 60$ for an average backpack? To make it worse, they have a "minimum price you need to set for every product to ensure they make the most out of your transaction. Really greedy in my opinion. I do not recommend this at all.

August 11, 2019

Thank you for the review!

Our suppliers are all real brands based in USA and Canada. Because of this retail pricing is typically higher than what you would find on sites like Ali-express.

Also because we partner with real American and Canadian brands, part of the agreement is that vendors do not sell their products for below MSRP so that they do not get undercut, the minimum price is not dictated by us but by the suppliers of the products.

If you would like to discuss this further please email support@dropcommerce.co as we would be happy to chat!

Sports500

Just install, So easy to work, can add product within a few minutes. Easy to find product from Canada to Canada... Thanks !! Good job.

Fashion Watches Galore

It's a good app easy to use and nice products. I would have given it a 5 star but it's limited in products in some categories have to use TOO Many suppliers just to get enough products for your store.

Herb Life

Good app. Clean interface. It has good collection of quality products. I am new to it, will update later about the sales.