DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

by DropCommerce

Premium Dropshipping Solution For Serious Ecommerce Businesses

Hutch Store 99

I do a lot of research when choosing services for my business. When looking into the options available I came across DropCommerce and reached out to them for more information and guidance. They were very helpful! They explained everything to do with their platform very well and made my decision easier. Looking forward to working alongside them!

Juno Power

I used this app to reach out to potential customers. The app is easy to setup and simple to use. I will recommend this app to all of my friends.

bellesaccents.com

I found this app so I could ship products out of US and Canada. No more China shipments! Took me a few minutes to figure out how to use this app but its only because I DIDN'T read!!! I ordered a product for myself today as a sample and it was VERY easy!! Can't wait to receive my Unpaper Towels with footballs on them Wash them over and over They're terry cloth!!

Blonde-Tee's

I thought this App would be great! But there is NOOOO communication / customer service. Last Emailed with them July 18th about setting up and they needed approval to get into our store .... which we granted. July 19th got an email stating they were excited for new upcoming launch ...... July 22nd Emailed with still no response as of September 12th. Emailed again but we aren't to hopeful

Monkeying Around Dropship

Just installed this app, seems great so far. All the product images look so good! Looking forward to seeing how it goes!

Smart Hub Brasil

The shipping fee is very expensive, there is no cheaper option. The products are great, but this shipping is not feasible.

September 6, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback.

Based on your store name it appears you may be from Brazil?

If so you may have noticed that international shipping can sometimes be a little bit higher. Most of our USA shipping rates are $10 or often less.

We sent you a personal email and so if you are interested we would love to chat with you more to learn more about your unique situation and challenges to see if we can better assist you!

Kay's Mugs

Great products for my niche! Reasonable products and great service. DOWNLOAD THIS APP TODAY! Shop Kay's Mugs at www.kaysmugs.com.

C&K Vinculum

Hi, I'm Chris and Dropshipping has been tough. However since I've joined DropCommerce they've given me guidance and advice every step of the way!! Very good experience and quality products. Regards to Patrick & Spencer.

Beauty Products For Yous

This app is absolutely beautiful! The products look like they are really nice quality and I love that it's all shipped within USA and Canada. Really looking forward to selling these products!

AREIXEI

I'm in the jewelry niche and I was shocked to find suppliers that were dropshipping to this dropshipping site. So, some of these brands aren't who they say they are. I know because I have some of these products in my store and have done my research on the brands.

August 28, 2019

Hi there!

We ask all our suppliers if they are the original maker of their products when they sign up, and only allow ones who claim that they do. I can ensure you that this is not a common situation on our platform, and we'll be more than happy to get this resolved.

Can you please contact us directly at support@dropcommerce.co?

If you can tell us which supplier you're referring to, we'll happily investigate and remove them. I'm so sorry that you had this experience, since DropCommerce is all about high quality and original suppliers.

Patrick