DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping | Reviews

by DropCommerce

Fast 3-7 day shipping from high quality brands in US & Canada.

Good Thyme Planting

We love how simple it is for first time use and caught on right away, which is why we upgraded immediately , We love it and the selection is great a big variety and staff very supportive.

Pepperwood Drive

I love the fact that the suppliers are from the US or Canada because it's reassuring to me and my future customers that they are getting products that are made with top quality materials, made with care and will last them the many years to come!

November 21, 2021

Hey there, thanks so much for your review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our app and our US and Canada based suppler network :)

WM NATURALS

Great selection of products, great suppliers that you can connect to. A variety of products to have a great shop! I will continue work with them.Thank you for the support

November 16, 2021

Happy to hear that! Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Wish you the best,
- DropCommerce Support Team

Safary Cosmetics & Skincare

It was really convient and the staff was efficient in setting the store up in a small time frame. They did a great job with the store.

November 4, 2021

Hey, we're happy to hear that! Best of luck with your new store!

Let us know if you need anything else!

Best,

Chideno Canada

I use DropCommerce as a new supplier. Alex and Jim are absolutely fantastic. I had some issues with my catalogue and wow, every email gets answers within minutes and solution was found quickly. Absolutely courteous, prompt and professional. Look forward to growing with DropCommerce and I see a large organization in the making, the foundation is there.

November 3, 2021

We're super happy to hear that! We know that our suppliers and merchants deserve the best service possible, so we stop at nothing to make sure that we provide it.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Triout LLC

I use the app as a supplier and so far very happy with our account set up smooth process and prompt responses to my inquiries. The customer service is great and directive! Thanks!
Triout

October 27, 2021

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying it! We look forward to working with you.

We're featuring the Wrap & Roll in our upcoming "New Suppliers" e-newsletter, coming out tomorrow :)

Jenston Girl

I'm parting ways with this app because it costs me more money than it makes me. If you are planning on listing your items on Google Shopping this is not the app you want to go with. 1) The size of the product photos are not uniform, they are different sizes and low quality, they make your store look out of sorts and won't get approved for google shopping. 2) When products are imported the variants are not imported with images, you have to go through and put the images on the variants, which is very time consuming. 3) The first Item I sold, the customer complained that the item broke a couple days later.

October 27, 2021

Sorry to hear about your experience!

Yes, you're right. At this time, our application is not optimized for Google Shopping. We rely on our merchants for all of our product photos, and while we are currently considering it, we have not yet implemented any guidelines on image size or quality. You could get around this by sourcing your own product photos, or only selecting products with solid photos, but we understand if that doesn't sound too appealing.

As for the broken item, we'd be happy to look into that if you provide us with the order details. With 23,000 products on our network, it can be difficult to vet them all for quality. But in a situation like this, we're happy to assist you in securing a refund from the independent product supplier.

We're here to help when you need us :) As a reminder, we're available 24/7 through Support@DropCommerce.com

Wish you the best!

Fresh Made Candles & Craft

Best app for dropshipping. High quality products, suppliers are really good brands that we can trust. My struggle with Oberlo was that I didn't want to offer a long shipping wait-time. And shipping from U.S makes a huuuge difference. Also, the app dashboard is super organized, making it easier to find suppliers, products, contact vendors etc

October 27, 2021

Thanks so much for the feedback!

We're happy to have you on board. Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with :)

Ecoparent

I'm new to Dropshipping but I'm so glad I found DropCommerce. Their team have been super quick to address any queries I'd had, and more importantly, they have an excellent set of high-quality products made in the USA. I'm excited to see how it goes with them and will update with another favourable review, I'm sure. Keep up the good work, guys!

October 27, 2021

We're happy you found us too! If there's anything else we can do to help you on your dropshipping journey, don't hesitate to reach out!

Wish you the best,

Labeled for Home

I enjoyed exploring the various plan options and services DropCommerce has to offer. Having the option to choose products by suppliers, product category, and product type really made it easy for me to find, and choose the products I liked. I also like knowing I can opt in for one of the preloaded sites at a later date. In summary, DropCommerce, is convenient, and easy to use. DropCommerce exported my product list onto my store with all the item details, very quickly. I am definitely looking forward to utilizing your services long term.

October 27, 2021

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our platform! Our team works hard to make sure that our app delivers on its promises so that you can pass on the positive experience to your customers.

If there's anything else we can do to help out, don't hesitate to reach out!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25