DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

by DropCommerce

Dropship High Quality Products From Real US Brands

OMG I ♥ This! Shop

These guys are very professional when handling issues. They actually had a team meeting and talked with me over the phone to discuss my concerns. They listened and will be making changes. If you are leaving Oberlo after they pulled their Verified U.S. based suppliers I recommend giving these guys a try. Don't be shy if you have suggestions for them. They are ambitious and want their sellers and suppliers to be happy. Highly impressive, in my humble opinion.

Smart Sales Australia

DropCommerce has got to be one of the best automated dropshipping apps in the Shopify app store that I have used - they have really done their work finding true US and Canadian suppliers and 1000's of products that make super high quality products and combining this with an easy to use GUI.

The entire product import and ordering process is really simple and has allowed me to expand my store's inventory to a number of products that have been doing quite well as of late.

I can't wait to see more suppliers in their app and highly recommend trying out their app (it's free to start, why not?)

Susu Horizon

I love when I see U.S made products. However, the fact that there is a minimum price to sell items is by itself a no go. I run ads and run promotions along with coupons. Lets say I posted the minimum selling price but my customers used one of the coupons I posted. Now they could be buying the items lower than the minimum price placed and there would be an issue between me and the app/supplier. Not a good idea to force a minimum price at all. This has potential. However, when you are able to put your own prices like in spocket and oberlo, then I would think of reinstalling this app.

May 7, 2019

Hi there!

I'm sorry to hear your frustration with the minimum selling price feature.

To be clear, if the product price dips below the minimum selling price due to a coupon, that's totally fine! The feature only limits the initial listed price of the product before other store-level discounts. I'll make sure that we make this more obvious within the app!

Just to explain the reasoning behind this feature, unlike some other apps, the products in our app are from real brands. These brands work hard to build their name, and they require that stores don't sell their products at a lower rate than their retail price, which is what the minimum advertised price is.

Most stores don't find this to be an issue, since in most cases selling below the minimum advertised price would result in less-than-desired profit.

I hope that helps clarify this feature!

- DropCommerce Team

Diblun

Dropcommerce is a very clean, high quality platform that helped me build my business to the next level. The suppliers and products they promote to sell are all from high quality. For me they are the bridge that connects young brands and dropshippers together for a chance to succeed in differentiate from low quality eCommerce businesses.

I do have a professional plan and I do not regret it.

B.G.T.Y. Lifestyle™ Blog & Boutique

I love DropCommerce. While they don't have as many suppliers, their selection is of high quality. Their customer service is also great as well. There have been a couple of times when my request to add a supplier's products was denied because they couldn't see my site (I haven't launched it yet) and DropCommerce has reached out to those suppliers on my behalf using the information that I provided to get approved. That's a big deal for me because I only want to source quality products from brands that are a close match for my brand. My only complaint is that there have been a couple times where I've requested approval or was about to request approval and literally hours or a day later, that particular supplier was gone. I can't imagine what would happen if I've picked products from a supplier and they decide to leave DropCommerce for whatever reason. That would leave the store owner high and dry. I understand things change but there has to be a better way. Other than, DropCommerce is one of my favorite Shopfiy apps/resources!

Drop Ship1

GREAT PRODUCTS - EASY TO USE. If you are looking for VERY easy to find U.S. dropshippers or suppliers or shipping from the United States, if you will, then you need this app. Filtering for U.S. shippers is SO easy. I highly recommend checking out this app. I simply like how easy it is to filter for U.S. dropshippers.

Choice Simplified Online Store

I was looking for US Suppliers. I found some nice products here and posted them on my store. Hope they work out.

Far Above Rubies

Love, love, love this app! I don't want to sell junk from China to my customers and I want shipping times to be reasonable. The fact that there are handmade items from small businesses and crafters around the USA and Canada was a wonderful surprise! I am so excited to see this app grow and have more to offer in the future.

Myfashunpassion

Products are of high quality, modern and stylish, great additions to my shopify store, i absolutely love it , definetely will recommend it

Joxtrott Camouflage

Originally this review was not favorable. However, Patrick from DropCommerce reached out to me and is in the process of resolving some vendor challenges. I decided to reinstall the App and give it a second try. You should as well. You can see how quality and locality is an important aspect of their company.