DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
May 8, 2022

This app es extremely easy to use. Products ship out quickly, and there are a lot of items to choose from.

ShopILXpress™
Time spent using app: 8 months
May 6, 2022

Easy to navigate and great looking products. Shipping times looks good as do the products. Very happy.

Amelia’s Spot
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 29, 2022

Great customer support! Fast and responsive with the live chat and they were able to answer all of my questions. The products look good and the shipping times are great.

Bills-store-2022
Time spent using app: 14 days
DropCommerce replied April 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!

April 26, 2022

Awesome looking products with fast shipping times and solid customer support! Would 10/10 recommend to anyone!!

Make America Great Again Trump 2020
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 25, 2022

First and foremost, I love this product. The app itself makes finding reliable suppliers with amazing products incredibly easy. The integration with the Shopify site is fantastic, and I appreciate the detail to which they allow product importation. Where this app lacks is customer service. I purchased the website build out package which promises 3 months of automated shipping help. I have not gotten the help I need with a single shipment, and have had to complete them all myself, despite following the team's instructions and switching on automated shipping. The one shipment they did assist with, they didn't even pay out for both suppliers so only one of the products from one supplier was fulfilled-- so I had to follow back up and complete the order myself so that my customer could receive the full order they had already purchased and paid for. Then, when I reach out to customer service (which I've done multiple times), they are less than helpful. I didn't purchase their most expensive plan and pay for automated help to receive little to no true support, with customer service reps that could seem to care less if my problem is solved. TLDR; The app is great, the customer service team is less than helpful.

Reverie Wearables
Time spent using app: 7 months

Hey there,

Thank you so much for your feedback, I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience with our support team. We usually get great feedback on the quality of our customer support, and so I do apologize for any issues that you may have run into!

I believe our support team may have mentioned that we can not activate the automated fulfillment feature for you, as you need to do so on your end which acts as a form of consent to allow our system to do so. We are going to take your feedback into consideration and look at making this more obvious to our users so that there is no confusion in the future.

We want to make this right for you, our head of support Anastasia has reached out to you to discuss further. Please reach out if you have any other concerns or feedback!

April 20, 2022

We have been using the app for about a year. Nicely integrated with Shopify. Tech support very responsive and helpful.

Charmworks
Time spent using app: About 3 years
DropCommerce replied April 26, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to working with you for many more years to come!

April 19, 2022

Hello how can i cancel my subscription? I can't find it anywhere... i don't want to pay for anything

Domfield
Time spent using app: 14 days

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you are looking to leave DropCommerce. We have sent you confirmation that you will not be charged, and instructions on how to verify so. We hope to re-gain your business in the future!

April 16, 2022

Do not Reply to Customer Situations or Care to Help. Ignored . I Have paid them a couple years now and wish I knew earlier

Litnupstuff Solar Solutions
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
DropCommerce replied April 18, 2022

Hi there, thank you for your review.

Our customer support team has been handing your case alongside Shopify support, and has been waiting for a response on your end. Please check your spam box as our email may have gone there. Our apologies for any confusion, we will get this sorted for you asap!

Edited April 2, 2022

I wish I could find my dog that i lost a while back because dogs are humans best friend. alas i cannot.

DepotBeauty
Time spent using app: 21 days
DropCommerce replied April 6, 2022

Hi there!

Sorry to hear about your furry friend, hopefully you get reunited soon!

When it comes to dropshipping I hope that your experience has been great with DropCommerce, please feel free to reach out if there is anything we can do to help you grow your business!

Edited April 2, 2022

I have been having unfortunate issues with this app and found it difficult to contact the appropriate person to get it fixed. they've finally put in a ticket so we will see how it goes..,

Sage Shop
Time spent using app: 7 months
DropCommerce replied April 6, 2022

Hi there!

Thank you for your review and for your patience! We are working on resolving your issue as fast as possible and will be in touch soon!

Please feel free to reach out if there is anything else we can do to help in the meantime.