DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
May 14, 2021

I wanted to find a US dropshipper, and liked what I saw when I researched DropCommerce. The App is really easy to use, and the customer service is fast, friendly and really helpful.

Peitho's Closet
Time spent using app: 9 months
DropCommerce replied July 27, 2021

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying it!

If there's anything we can do to provide you with a 5-star experience, let us know!

We're a team of perfectionists :)

Wish you the best,

May 12, 2021

I was looking for a US drop-shipper so I decided to give this app a try, and I'm glad I did. I started making money before my free trial was up. I had a little glitch, but Jimmy handled it the same day. Its good to know that they have good customer service.

C Talulah Charm Boutique
Time spent using app: 9 months
DropCommerce replied July 27, 2021

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying it :)

Jimmy and the rest of the support team are here when you need us!

Wish you the best,
- The DropCommerce Support Team

April 30, 2021

I recently joined as a supplier and I'm very impressed with the support and service of the DropCommerce team. The onboarding process was quick and easy. It's great to be on a platform that supports ONLY quality products and brands exclusively from North America.

Creative Journeys Kits
Time spent using app: 8 months
DropCommerce replied July 27, 2021

Thanks for the feedback :)

We're happy to have you on board!

April 27, 2021

I really love all of the notifications. It makes me feel like they have a real vested interest in the success of my business.

Chris Cross
Time spent using app: 3 months
DropCommerce replied July 27, 2021

We definitely care about your success!

Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help :)

April 27, 2021

This app is excellent. All the features I need in one place. Very responsive customer service AND excellent resources and tutorials. Highly recommend! Thank you!

Uneedum
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
DropCommerce replied July 27, 2021

We're happy to hear that you are enjoying it :)

We wish you the best of success!

April 27, 2021

Great and easy to navigate. Looking forward to work again! Alex is very helpful. They have the best products!

Likeshoppe
Time spent using app: 28 days
DropCommerce replied April 27, 2021

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your feedback :)

April 27, 2021

They have Great and fast customer service. A wide range of high quality product to choose from! So far i'm very happy with their service.

earthsunandskin
Time spent using app: 5 months
DropCommerce replied April 27, 2021

Thank you so much for the review. We look forward to seeing your success on our platform :)

Edited April 23, 2021

It took me about a month to decide whether to buy their prebuilt store or not. Then I finally bought it. This is what happened: 1. I bought that offer with a prebuilt store and a 3 months premium subscription included. I ordered on Tuesday, they did the website on Thursday. (not 24 hours as advised)
2. The website looks like a kid played around. Some products are in collections that should not be. As my shop is called 'Marvelous Store' and then they put in the menu 'Shop' - is annoying, 3. I had a list and some things prepared for them so they can have an idea about how I would like the website to be done. I asked if they need a list of how the things I would like to look, the menu, I even added some products so they can have an idea about what products I wanted. Nobody answered that.
4. They added whatever products wanted, some of them are nice, however, I did not wanted tea or anything like this, considering is a home decor theme. But they couldn't know if they didn't request an opinion or any instruction, could they?
5. After waiting one day, finally I had that 'Claim 3 free months pro' subscription, I claimed on Wednesday. On Friday I wanted to have a look to see what they did, a pop-up with that 'claim your free 3 months pro plan' showed up again, I skipped considering that I accepted before (I have the confirmation on email) then I checked the actual subscription plan and the subscription was gone. 6. As you noticed, I've been really patient and waited for them for half a week to do their job, with no pressure, considering the time zone as I am in the UK.
7. I won't be able to ask for a refund as in their policy is written that the money are not refundable. So once you pay, that's it. No services guarantee, no money back if you don't like it. Conclusion? There are no time savers and money savers neither. Save yourself the money, the time and go to a professional company as they are not!
So what did I pay for 250$ ? Absolutely nothing! Just a ripped-off time and money! My rating for this app is -20 stars, but Shopify doesn't give that option.

Marvelous Store
Time spent using app: 5 months
DropCommerce replied April 23, 2021

Hi there,

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience and that you had some issues with your store.

I'll reach out directly to see how we can get this resolved for you right away.

Thanks for your patience and for providing your feedback,

DropCommerce Support

April 16, 2021

i used this app since I started my store, the products and vendor selection is great and the support from drop commerce has been amazing

Charlie and Edison
Time spent using app: 2 months
DropCommerce replied August 5, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! We're happy to hear that you are enjoying it :)

- Zennen from the DropCommerce Support Team

April 6, 2021

The app interface is user-friendly. Had a few issues, but support came through.......................

Wisewood Living
Time spent using app: 20 days
DropCommerce replied August 5, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! If there's anything else we can do to deliver a 5-star experience, feel free to let us know!