4.6

Merchants appreciate this dropshipping solution for its seamless integration with Shopify, automation of order fulfillment, and streamlined inventory management. The app's user-friendly interface, prebuilt store option, and fast US shipping are highly praised. Merchants value the direct communication with suppliers and the eco-friendly options available. The customer support team is noted for their prompt and knowledgeable assistance. Merchants have reported an increase in store speed post-installation and commend the unique product offerings and fast shipping times.

June 16, 2020

So glad to have found this app! I’ve been looking for legit suppliers in one place that offer only quality products and dropcommerce has them all! I can see that it’s still quite fresh so there’s definitely a room for improvement/growth technically (as I had a few technical errors). I used oberlo, spocket and other platforms but all seem to lead to aliexpress. Tired of long shipping and cheap quality products. With them I was able to make sales and I’m just on my trial period. Appreciate also the U.S. shipping fee subsidy as well as the support. I had a lot of questions and they answered professionally. Only downside is the subscription price. Dropshipping margin is less profitable so it would help if you could reduce it a bit. Also add another payment method other than credit card. Thanks!

The Dog Society
DropCommerce replied June 16, 2020

Thank you so much for the review :) We are always looking for ways to continue making the products more profitable and increasing the margin while still maintaining our high standard of quality.

We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to a long relationship with you as you build your business!

- Patrick, DropCommerce Founder

Edited June 28, 2021

DropCommerce is the BEST. I've tried others and can say with confidence that DropCommerce cannot be beat. Keep up the excellent work. :) :)

Hawkers Trading
DropCommerce replied July 27, 2021

You're the best too!

Happy to have you on board :)

Thanks for the great feedback!

- The DropCommerce Support Team

August 26, 2021

should be 5 stars TBH, awesome and fast working people. get the job done fast for me, fast customer service

blackdiamondINC.com
DropCommerce replied August 30, 2021

We're working on getting to 5 stars, thanks for the help!

January 22, 2022

It's a great source to get you going with drop shipping. They provide timely technical support when needed.

California Shoppers
June 9, 2020

Just getting started, but the onboarding process was easy and seems like a very user friendly app! Great support team as well!

viralgraphictees
DropCommerce replied August 10, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! We're happy to be working with you :)

August 11, 2021

I can't thank DropCommerce enough for all their help! I couldn't do this without them! The products are amazing, the customer service is top-notch, and they respond quickly to all my questions! There processing speed is fantastic! I love it so far!! Can't wait to find more new items to sell in my shop!

Creations by Anusara
12 months using the app
DropCommerce replied August 11, 2021

Thanks for the review!
We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying it!

We look forward to working together :)

March 28, 2020

So far, I’m really impressed with their customer service! I’m also happy I finally found a drop shipper who sells only US/Canada-made items. The merchandise looks very promising and high quality. Plenty of choices if you’re selectively looking for more than cheap warehouse-type items.

Beachy365
DropCommerce replied August 18, 2021

We're happy to hear that :) We aim to provide an awesome customer experience, so thanks for taking notice!

November 12, 2020

Recently started using this app, so far its amazing and the customer support is awesome! The online chat feature is very helpful! They feature a fantastic product selection, from US suppliers. All i was looking for, in one very user-friendly app. Thanks!

Pikabls
DropCommerce replied November 13, 2020

Thank you so much! We're happy to support you in your journey, and we look forward to following your success with your store :)

Patrick, DropCommerce Founder & CEO

February 17, 2022

Great app, easy to use, and good support. DropCommerce has been a great partner to promote and expand our brand.

BeNat
March 8, 2021

This is THE best collection of quality goods if you are looking for Made in the USA, Canada, Women-Owned, or ethically sourced items.

shrisada.com
DropCommerce replied August 5, 2021

Thanks so much for the feedback :) We're continuing to add more products from ethical suppliers every week!

DropCommerce Support Team