4.6

Merchants appreciate this platform for its curated high-quality product selection and easy integration. It's praised for its seamless Shopify integration, automated order fulfillment, and fast shipping times, particularly in the USA and Canada. Many commend the responsive customer service and the platform's commitment to continuous improvement and supplier relations.

May 17, 2020

First time dropshipper so wanted to help to get my store set up and getting the right suppliers. Dropcommerce made it so easy, designed a great store in less than 24 hours, with products ready to go. Would highly recommend.

Justice Paw
DropCommerce replied May 17, 2020

Thank you so much for the review :) We're happy to help!

- Patrick, DropCommerce Founder

May 12, 2021

I was looking for a US drop-shipper so I decided to give this app a try, and I'm glad I did. I started making money before my free trial was up. I had a little glitch, but Jimmy handled it the same day. Its good to know that they have good customer service.

C Talulah Charm Boutique
DropCommerce replied July 27, 2021

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying it :)

Jimmy and the rest of the support team are here when you need us!

Wish you the best,
- The DropCommerce Support Team

Edited November 13, 2019

One of the best apps I have the pleasure to work with. Customer service is number one. I had a small incident with one of the suppliers and the DropCommerce team was immediately on it and resolved the issue over night. Thank you for your amazing service, help and support!

LK’s Boutique
DropCommerce replied October 20, 2019

Thank you so much for the review. We're so happy to have you as a user, and we appreciate your kind words.

- Patrick @ DropCommerce

July 27, 2021

The application works very well and is very easy to use the app! The thing I was impressed with was the customer service, quick to respond, and quick to solve problems! Professionals!!

KORISSA
DropCommerce replied July 27, 2021

Thanks so much for the feedback!

We do our best to make sure that our app delivers!

If there's anything else we can do for you, don't hesitate to reach out!

September 12, 2020

User friendly platform that guides you through the process. Modern layout and pre-built store options.

Davi Lu
DropCommerce replied September 12, 2020

Thank you, Davi! I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback :)

Wishing you the best of luck,

Patrick, DropCommerce Founder

May 20, 2020

So far so good, too soon to tell. Will try it for at least 2 months to see if the products attract traffic.

Gadgets Of Beauty
DropCommerce replied August 11, 2021

In our experience, you'll need another way to drive traffic to your website such as advertising, social media, etc.

But we're happy to hear that you're enjoying it :)

Best wishes,

May 8, 2022

This app es extremely easy to use. Products ship out quickly, and there are a lot of items to choose from.

ShopILXpress™
Edited September 21, 2022

Once i discorved that the drop commerce team responds very well through email that was a game changer for me. Jim from drop commerce was SO thorough !!! he understood me even when i didn't know if what i was saying was correct or not. He help uncomplicate the entire situation and resolved every issue. Jim restored my confidence in my drop shipping ability as well as the third party aspect. Also I've had no issues with delivery in a timely fashion and everything is quality. Glad that so many vendors are local !!!

the good vibes shoppe
April 30, 2021

I recently joined as a supplier and I'm very impressed with the support and service of the DropCommerce team. The onboarding process was quick and easy. It's great to be on a platform that supports ONLY quality products and brands exclusively from North America.

Creative Journeys Kits
DropCommerce replied July 27, 2021

Thanks for the feedback :)

We're happy to have you on board!

December 19, 2018

Enjoying the quality of products offered. And everything seems to be shipped from the U.S. or Canada. Awesome!

Boldd Outdoor