DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
Edited September 29, 2020

Purchased a pre-built store, it was delivered in 18 hours, had a few troubles getting it setup, but tech support has been incredible and is willing to go above and beyond to make sure that I get my store set up correctly. I'm still a beginner with Shopify, and DropCommerce has been the perfect app for someone like me who is still a bit unclear on some things. And for the price of a pre-built store and the time it's delivered, it doesn't seem to be worth the time trying to build it yourself. I will be using DropCommerce for my current and futures stores. I'm also from outside of the U.S., Canada to be exact, and was disappointed that some of the product suppliers don't ship outside the U.S., but DropCommerce isn't responsible for their suppliers' shipping options, and being a Canadian my whole life, this isn't anything new to me, and I will work around it. There are still a lot of great products that do ship outside the U.S., and even some Canadian suppliers. I would still recommend the app to non-American users.

Purrs n' Grrs
Time spent using app: 7 days
DropCommerce replied August 9, 2021

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the process so far! Thanks for the feedback.

Wish you the best,

September 27, 2020

Pricing is not competitive, and for shopping outside the USA its a minimum of $15 USD. Not competitive for drop shipping outside the USA.

Large Swag Life
Time spent using app: 13 days
DropCommerce replied September 27, 2020

I'm sorry to hear that you were unable to find affordable International shipping options! We are a marketplace, and all the prices and shipping rates in our system are set by the suppliers themselves.

I will make sure our team continues to look for more suppliers with affordable options for International shipping.

September 23, 2020

Amazing app with great brands, if you want your customers to experience brands other then what's on Aliexpress , this is definitely it! Easy and fast as well

HellRaiser Cosmetics
Time spent using app: 3 months
DropCommerce replied September 23, 2020

Thank you for the review :) We can't wait to see your continued success with our high quality brands!

September 20, 2020

I am absolutely loving this app! Some many wonderful products and it’s so easy to use! It’s a MUST have!

Missing Link Essentials Alternative Healing
DropCommerce replied August 9, 2021

Thanks for the feedback :) We're happy to help!

September 12, 2020

User friendly platform that guides you through the process. Modern layout and pre-built store options.

Davi Lu
Time spent using app: 8 months
DropCommerce replied September 12, 2020

Thank you, Davi! I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback :)

Wishing you the best of luck,

September 11, 2020

I purchased a prebuilt template for $199 thinking it will be unique but it's the same template I saw in their sample site. Even the wording and photos. I made my first sale, which I was excited about. But I was charged 17.99 for shipping but on my end it says shipping was 4.99 for the product. I ended up owing $5.77 just to complete the purchase. Now I'm rethinking this app because I am unsure of the real shipping charges for the other suppliers.

Lil Furry Paws
DropCommerce replied September 11, 2020

Hi there, I'm sorry if there was some confusion about the prebuilt templates. We show the templates so that you know exactly what you are getting in advance.

Regarding the shipping cost, I'd love to speak with you to figure out what's going on! I can assure you that we did not intentionally mislead or overcharge you. If you reach out to support@dropcommerce.com I would be happy to help figure all this out and make sure your future orders are profitable :)

I look forward to speaking with you,

Patrick, DropCommerce Founder & CEO

September 10, 2020

Easy to use and everything is one click and user friendly. I am happy with the process, wow. My first sale and couldnt be happier.

JSen Shop
DropCommerce replied August 9, 2021

We're happy that you're happy :) Thanks for the feedback!

Wish you the best!

Edited November 13, 2020

Thank you Drop Commerce Pre-Built Team!! I tried on my own to get a professional store, but had a difficult time getting a smooth navigation from page to page. Anastasia from DropCommerce put together a fantastic store in less than 2 days. In addition to my line of powder-coated black wrought iron décor, I now have a full "General Store" with some amazing items for sale.
Thank you so much for the great work you did on my site "UP YOUR WALLS by Chasby." My only regret is that I did not contact you sooner.
Chasby

UP YOUR WALLS
Time spent using app: 4 months
DropCommerce replied September 4, 2020

Thank you so much for the review!

We're so happy to see you finding what you want quickly and easily.

We look forward to seeing your success with our platform :)

August 29, 2020

This app has made everything as easy as can be. I was new to shopify and their platforms and apps, but after working with DropCommerce its became more clear and easy to learn and progress my skills as a business owner! Wonderful high-quality products!

Muddy Paws Pet Stores
Time spent using app: 10 days
DropCommerce replied August 29, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're so happy to hear you are having a great experience and we look forward to watching your business grow :)

August 23, 2020

The first app that actually has products available within my nitch that ships from the U.S within a few days. App is very easy to use and you can tell that the minds behind the project are intelligent and strive to make it the best.

Holistic Islands
Time spent using app: 24 days
DropCommerce replied August 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy you found suppliers for your store, and we look forward to seeing your success on our platform :)

Patrick, DropCommerce Founder & CEO