DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

Fast 3-7 day shipping from high quality brands in US & Canada.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

WH&B Boutique

The best app, for dropshipping suppliers, high-end products, super fast shipping, PRO PLAN IS A WAY TO GO FOR EVERY PERSON, no matter the business size, Beginner, or enterprise. The revolution on the suppliers offering field. Amazing support for any help, they even offer pre-build up stores, that are 100% compatible with product import.

August 11, 2021

Thanks so much for the review :)

We're grateful to be able to support your business on its journey!

voicenatural

I have been using this app for a few weeks now at https://www.voicenatural.com . The interactions with the team have been super helpful. I went for a pre-built store to save me time in sourcing products. Do note that the shipping by a few vendors maybe restricted to the US and Canada (so tailor your ads to those locations).

August 11, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! We're happy to help :)

Best wishes,

American-flat-supplies-

this app is great and helps make your store and the customer service is really good too plus has amazing produts to sell that are not from china. But i wish they would go a step further and help you rest of the coding for the footer and header for like returns and about us plus help with the shipping setup and fully review your shop the to make sure it all functions with other apps and google sales too.

August 11, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! There are plenty of guides and resources that can help you with that, but we'll take that into consideration for the future.

Wish you the best!

Justice Paw

First time dropshipper so wanted to help to get my store set up and getting the right suppliers. Dropcommerce made it so easy, designed a great store in less than 24 hours, with products ready to go. Would highly recommend.

May 17, 2020

Thank you so much for the review :) We're happy to help!

- Patrick, DropCommerce Founder

Shopup

There are a lot of high quality made in the USA products that are perfect for our store. The support team has been very responsive to any questions.

We're here to help!

Thanks for the review :)

Youthful Bravado

You'll be glad that you downloaded this app. I bought one of the pre-built stores, and I'm beyond satisfied with the value I received. I received a very aesthetically pleasing website with 96 products that included professional images and professional descriptions. Furthermore, I've received three months free of the pro-plan, which is a higher dollar value than what I paid for the pre-built store. By extension, I've gained access to unlimited suppliers, automated order fulfillment, priority support, a dedicated account manager, branded invoicing, and free access to descriptify (a must-have app). Also, Anastasia and Patrick are genuinely the best!

May 17, 2020

Thank you so much for the review :) We really appreciate it.

- Patrick, DropCommerce Founder

EK2.ca, Inc

Ideally, this would be an incredible app for individuals that are new in the e-commerce industry based on our analysis. It only took 10 minutes to opt-out as a result of the product's availability, not to mention some overpriced ones.

Focusing on "Alpaca - Charcoal
By Wild Mantle". A message to your team: "Would you buy a hooded scarf for C$211.04?" This laughable retail price before we multiplied the cost renders near to impossible to generate any profit while keeping costs low enough to maintain a scalable business. One would question the reliability.

Here`s another issue we encountered: The "tech" section is ultimately congested with bags and some non-related tech products showing 1-12 of 418.

Conclusion: The idea behind products from Canada and the US is otherwise an excellent approach however the cost and what is already accessible in the catalog is not quite aggressive to market us out of the already more suitable alternative app by Modalyst.

May 16, 2020

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you found the products expensive. To be transparent, we operate as an open marketplace, so the suppliers set their own rates, and we mandate that they offer at minimum a 30% margin, but since a lot of the products are made in the US with high quality materials in small batches, prices do tend to be higher.

I apologize for the miscategorized products. We have been onboarding multiple new suppliers per day and we are a bit behind on fixing categorization issues, but that is something we are actively working on improving.

We take all feedback into consideration and we do appreciate the opportunity to improve.

I will reach out directly to see if there's anything we can do to help.

Thanks a lot,

Patrick, DropCommerce Founder

262 Mega Store

I used this app to add more american made products to my store and am more then satisfied with their products.

August 11, 2021

We're happy to hear that!

DivaStyles Fashion Boutique

It's an easy app to use customer service is on point but the products are way too expensive to even import there is no way you can make a profit because they are marked up too high

August 30, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! We'll work on that.

The Hangover Secret

Supplier here. Staff has been incredibly responsive and professional. DropCommerce platform is super easy and intuitive. The customer facing side of the program seems great. Would definitely recommend for friends and business associates as there seems to be a strong human component to be sure everything goes as smoothly as possible.

August 11, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! We're very happy to hear that you're enjoying it.