DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

Fast 3-7 day shipping from high quality brands in US & Canada.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

The Great Gear Store. Pursue Your Passions, Live Your Greatest Life.

I gave this a shot TWICE, but I can't see a way to make a profit or to be remotely competitive, given the prices + shipping. Otherwise, nice app.

May 28, 2020

Hi there,

I appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't found a profitable combination with our app.

I would love to speak with you directly about this to see if we can help.

If you're interested in chatting, please reach out to our support team via Live Chat and I'd love to try and find a profitable solution for you!

Thanks again,

Patrick, DropCommerce Founder

forjoury.com

Great app

Thanks for the feedback!

Crazy Bob's Cool Stuff

Recently started using the app and so far nothing but good things to say. Every question I have had and there have been many were answered in a timely manner. I hope that the team continues to find good suppliers with unique products that we can sell. Reading other reviews price point and shipping can cut into profit but there are good deals to be found. I actually took off all my imported products once I started with Dropcommerce. Yes the margin is lower but the quality of the products and faster shipping times have kept me and my customers happy!! Keep up the good work!!

August 11, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the app :)

TOJEA STORE

Let me tell you, this app is amazing!!!!! one of the best dropshipper platform I have. the team is super responsive. and their integration is perfect. products sync so well.
Thank you!!

August 11, 2021

You're amazing too, thanks for the review!

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the app :)

Flinton & Co.

A great drop shipping company that offers some of the best products from U.S. and Canadian vendors. Completely satisfied with how smoothly everything runs and the selection of products and vendors. Highly recommend! Great support offered as well!

August 11, 2021

We're happy that you're happy! Thanks so much for the review :)

Wish you the best,

One American Store

[Updated 2] I'm lowering my rating. Be wary of the fine print: The listed shipping prices are not what you will pay! You will pay a higher fee that is not advertised in a very upfront way in my opinion. They will reimburse the difference for up to 20 orders a month. Read low rated reviews and you will see several people like me feel tricked into thinking shipping prices are lower only to find out we are losing money paying these not so obvious fees. This left me feeling cheated. Had they told me upfront I'd be paying more, I could make an informed decision about investing 39.99 a month. Well, they got my money, but I won't be using them anymore. This was the last straw for me on top of other often mentioned issues related to cost and suppliers insisting one sells their products at outrages markups. This app has potentials Just know what you are getting into.

henwynns

I really enjoyed the quality of the products offered. The website they built me was beautiful. I am very happy!

August 11, 2021

We strive to offer the best service on Shopify :)

Thanks for the review!

Bluffie

This app is really help me to find quality products with good price. Its easy to use and has a lot of products.

May 21, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We are glad you are enjoying the app :)

- Patrick, DropCommerce Founder

Gadgets Of Beauty

So far so good, too soon to tell. Will try it for at least 2 months to see if the products attract traffic.

August 11, 2021

In our experience, you'll need another way to drive traffic to your website such as advertising, social media, etc.

But we're happy to hear that you're enjoying it :)

Best wishes,

Myneckofthewoods

I was waiting on being approved by a supplier and had not heard back for days. Emailed DropCommerce and was approved within an hour or two!

May 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the review :) We really appreciate it!

- Patrick, DropCommerce Founder