DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
August 9, 2020

We love the products from dropcommerce! We love the fact that it has top quality products with values that match ours like fair trade, Made in US, WOmen Owned Business. We LOVE IT!

Sisterology Store
DropCommerce replied August 9, 2020

Thank you for the review :) We are happy to have you on the platform and we look forward to seeing your success!

August 8, 2020

Originally used this app to upload only a certain set of products but ended up using it for a few more! The app makes uploading and keeping track of products so much easier!

HandcraftedTime
Time spent using app: 5 months
DropCommerce replied August 10, 2021

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying it!

Thanks for the review :)

Edited August 3, 2020

Super simple to import to Shopify. Super simple to fulfill. The only thing I wasn’t aware of is that I needed to fulfill it through here and not just through Shopify, but maybe that’s just because I needed to add a payment method. But it was easy to figure out so I’m all set for next time.

Christiana Nisi
Time spent using app: 5 months
DropCommerce replied August 10, 2021

Yep, once your payment information is set up, fulfillment through DropCommerce can be done through 1-click, or even automatically!

Thanks so much for the review :)

August 1, 2020

Highly recommend! I am just starting out and Patrick with customer service has been nothing but helpful!! Some of the products are a bit pricier on there but in my opinion, you get what you pay for! I love that all of their products are US and Canada based so I don't have to worry about getting crappy knock off products from China that my customers end up returning! I definitely recommend DropCommerce to anyone especially because I have tried MULTIPLE different apps on here and this one along with one other are the only ones that do not drop ship directly through Aliexpress! I do wish that there were more bohemian style clothing on there for my store but that is totally not DropCommerces fault ;)

Perfectly Boho Boutique
Time spent using app: 2 months
DropCommerce replied August 10, 2021

We're happy to hear that DropCommerce is working out for you!

If you have any specific supplier recommendations, feel free to reach out and let us know! We have an outreach team that can get in contact with them, and see if they are interested in joining our network.

Thanks for the feedback :)

July 26, 2020

I have used the app for almost a year and even paid for the annual subscription. I will not renew because the products are too high priced to make any profits.

L & M Kee
Time spent using app: 12 months
DropCommerce replied July 28, 2020

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you found the products expensive. To be transparent, we operate as an open marketplace, so the suppliers set their own rates, and we mandate that they offer at minimum a 30% margin, but since a lot of the products are made in the US with high quality materials in small batches, prices do tend to be higher.

However with that being said, the higher price points comes with an opportunity for happier customers and repeat business as our suppliers offer higher quality products and faster shipping times than many other dropshipping platforms.

We take all feedback into consideration and we do appreciate the opportunity to improve!

I will reach out directly to see if there's anything we can do to help.

Thanks a lot,

Spencer, DropCommerce Founder

Edited July 22, 2020

I'm surprised at how fast I was able to add products to my store. It was easy and I made my first order within the first few days

The Fashionality
Time spent using app: 2 months
DropCommerce replied August 10, 2021

We've designed our business to help you get started in a few hours, not a few weeks. We're glad to hear that it's working :)

Thanks for the feedback, and we wish you the best!

July 21, 2020

please be noted that website https://charlotpreuve.com/ that is one of your suppliers is dropshipper and import its products from this website https://www.ccwholesaleclothing.com/ that has shopify app called MY ONLINE FASHION STORE
be aware plz and I need to have more option to try more suppliers to trust in your app, if you can provide me with a trail plan for a month I will be appreciated

lasslady
Time spent using app: 5 days
DropCommerce replied July 24, 2020

Hi there,

We really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. The supplier has been removed.

I reached out to you directly by email to help getting your trial set up.

Thanks,

July 11, 2020

I thing this drop shipping platform is great to use. It's fast to place orders and the service is great.

Quick Enterprise Group
Time spent using app: 22 days
DropCommerce replied July 12, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We're so glad that you like our platform and our service :)

Edited July 6, 2020

I have just processed the first order my store received and found the integration very straightforward and simple. A few mouse clicks was all it took to send the order to the supplier.

Frisky Pet Hub
DropCommerce replied July 6, 2020

Thank you for your review! Congrats on processing your first order :)

We look forward to your continued success with our platform.

Thanks again,

July 3, 2020

It was easy to use. Quality products. Payment plans are worth your money. Would recommend for others to use.

Rexces
DropCommerce replied August 10, 2021

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying it :)

Thanks for the review!