DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

Fast 3-7 day shipping from high quality brands in US & Canada.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Barbell Mafia

Location France
Time spent using app 44 minutes

It looks good and easy to use but products are very expensive....no way to make a profit It doesn t have a big variaty of products

May 14, 2020

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you find the products in our system expensive.

Our suppliers are based in the US, and many of them are hand-making their products plus all shipping them from within the US, which does cost more than what you would find on other dropshipping apps.

We currently have over 14,000 products available in our catalog.

If you reach out via our live chat, our team would be happy to help try and find some good products for your store!

Thanks,

Patrick, DropCommerce Founder

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

It's too soon to give a full review; I'm on a free trial and am downloading products as quickly as I can so will up-date down the road. The app is easy to install; there is a great selection of suppliers and products from which to choose and which will complement my existing store. On the downside, I feel that the monthly fees are a tad too expensive.
Edited: Since I first reviewed, I have discovered many quality suppliers and the customer service is second-to-none. I highly recommend this app!

August 17, 2021

Thanks for the review! We appreciate the feedback :)

Vanilla Eboutique

Shipping is not 2.99 or less to ship from US to Canada. It's 9.95 US on each item. Cost prices are high already and to add a profit and shipping items becomes too expensive for the consumers.

May 12, 2020

Hi there,

I'm so sorry to hear that you experienced a glitch while trying to order samples. I'll reach out to you directly by email to try and get this sorted out right away!

It's true that Canadian shipping generally costs more in our platform. We operate as an open marketplace where the suppliers manage their own profiles, so we are unfortunately not in control of the shipping cost there.

I'll be in touch directly to resolve your sample issue :)

- Patrick, DropCommerce Founder

Softmoss Labs

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I wanted to update my review of this app after using it for a few months and better understanding the ins-and-outs.

PROS:
- Customer service from the developers is out of this world. They have gotten back to me with questions and suggestions within the day and are incredibly friendly and helpful. They genuinely care about their customers and want to help you.
- You do not have to worry about the quality of the products from suppliers on this app. They are very, very high quality. If you complain about the high prices of some of the products on this app, it is because of this quality; it is not cheap stuff from China. You can be more at ease that your store's customers will like their products more.
- Easy-to-use app. The developers are constantly working on improving this app and it has gotten better with time.
- USA-made, small business suppliers are what dropshipping needs right now. Many of the suppliers are ethical and eco-friendly; I am super grateful to Dropcommerce for finding suppliers like these as not many apps care where the products are coming from or doing to the environment. Dropcommerce does!

CONS:
- Suppliers dropping out from the program has been a real issue for me. I have had to change the layout of my store multiple times because of supplier dropouts or deleted products. I don't think you could survive with a single-product or small-inventory store with this app because of how many suppliers I have had drop out with products I really liked and wanted to make a selling point. I don't know if this is an issue that Dropcommerce could really fix unless they maybe had suppliers sign a form saying they will stay on for at least a year or pay a fine, etc., but this might make suppliers not want to join the app as much. Either way, suppliers dropping out has been a very big issue for my store.
- Because it is difficult to have a single product or small inventory store, you have to include shipping prices in your product prices if you want to make a profit with a large-inventory one. This reduces your profit margins and may make you raise your product's price slightly above retail, which can be an issue. Again, this is just the nature of the app and kind of out of Dropcommerce's hands. Having suppliers lower their wholesale prices may help but I understand why they are unable to do this.

IN SUMMARY: This is a GREAT app for starting your own LARGE-INVENTORY store or supplementary inventory store. Incredibly high quality products and USA/Europe-made suppliers that are from small businesses, care for the environment, ethically source products, etc. Amazing customer support. Easy to use app. Most cons about this app or cons that you will see in others' reviews are simply due to the nature of owning a dropshipping business and the issues that go hand-in-hand with this kind of work. The developers are constantly trying to iron out any issues they possibly can. Love Dropcommerce!

August 17, 2021

Thanks for the detailed review! We love your enthusiasm :)

It is a pleasure to serve customers like you, so if there's anything we can do to help, don't hesitate to let us know!

Saint Sinner Collection

Time spent using app About 1 month

Love everything about this app! Just needs more products to choose from and the products they do have aren’t stocked well.

August 11, 2021

We're working on it, but thanks for the feedback and review :)

Wish you the best,

shopgilder

Time spent using app About 1 month

So far my transition to Dropcommerce has been pleasantly pleasing. Easy to use simple integration. Great job DropCommerce.

August 17, 2021

We're happy to hear that :)

Thanks for the review!

EuroFashionShops

Great app. Will use it as soon as my store will be ready , most likely within the next 2 weeks. great choice of products, just love it so far. my store is in preparation now ....This will be my second store on Shopify , hopefully this new store will be very successful

August 17, 2021

We're happy to be a part of the journey!

Let us know if there's anything we can do to help :)

O/Z Lifestyle Brands

Very easy and efficient installation. The service team even reached out to me by email to see if I had any help. They were very responsive to my questions and made everything simple and easy!

August 17, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! We're here to help :)

EssentialsOnEarth

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Hello Drop commerce, i am starter and wanted to bring below to your attention.
Kindly look at the Wilds wood supplier- the watches in your Dropcommerce App has the retail price more than what the price they are offering in website. might be by $20-30 for products under $100.
Kindly could you please let them know about it as it is not fair and is a conflict.I have pinged one of your customer care but she/he is away hence i need to leave a review here.
If we target on US customer base then it will be a definite loss for sure.
Hence, for that reason even though the watches are amazing I just did not opt for it.

August 17, 2021

Thanks for letting us know! We'll take a look at them, and make sure they don't violate our terms of agreement.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

Rupert & Friends

Location New Zealand

Being new to the world of e-commerce, I have found this app and the integration with Shopify to be brilliant. So easy to add products to my store and the support has been incredible, very quick to respond to any questions I have had. The products are also much better quality than you see on some other dropshipping apps. Would highly recommend!

August 17, 2021

We're happy that you're enjoying it! We're grateful for the review and feedback :)