4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration with Shopify and wide selection of quality products from reliable suppliers. It's praised for automating order fulfillment and providing excellent visibility into order tracking and inventory management. The interface is user-friendly and the customer service is efficient. Fast shipping times, particularly within the USA and Canada, are appreciated. The app's support of small businesses and ethical sourcing is also valued, making it ideal for those seeking products that align with specific values.

March 12, 2020

Love the app, support is great & products are nice. I feel DropCommerce is expanding to bigger things so i am down with everything they have to offer. Hopefully more women's clothing suppliers coming soon?? Thanks again.

bpm
DropCommerce replied March 12, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We are definitely looking for more women's clothing, so stick around :)

Patrick, DropCommerce Founder

Edited November 13, 2020

Thank you Drop Commerce Pre-Built Team!! I tried on my own to get a professional store, but had a difficult time getting a smooth navigation from page to page. Anastasia from DropCommerce put together a fantastic store in less than 2 days. In addition to my line of powder-coated black wrought iron décor, I now have a full "General Store" with some amazing items for sale.
Thank you so much for the great work you did on my site "UP YOUR WALLS by Chasby." My only regret is that I did not contact you sooner.
Chasby

UP YOUR WALLS
DropCommerce replied September 4, 2020

Thank you so much for the review!

We're so happy to see you finding what you want quickly and easily.

We look forward to seeing your success with our platform :)

Patrick, DropCommerce Founder

June 3, 2021

I really like the website that they built for me and I hope to refer someone soon to buy a prebuilt website.

Liæzon
DropCommerce replied July 27, 2021

Happy to hear that!

Good luck :)

May 14, 2020

The people at Drop Commerce, especially Patrick, are so helpful in teaching me what I do wrong or right!! They couldn't be more pleasant !!!!

My Boards
DropCommerce replied August 11, 2021

It helps when we have pleasant clients such as yourself to work with!

Thanks for the review :)

Wish you the best,

Edited June 6, 2020

YOUSHOULDBESHIPPING.COM:
A SHOUTOUT & PAT ON THE BACK TO DropCommerce - Made 2 sales recently & BOTH were processed & delivered to my customers within 5 - 6 days... Now THATS what I'm "Talkin' Bout" AND how I want our new store to operate... We also use their App Descriptify for a beautifully presented checkout presentation - TY DropCommerce - Debra... :)

YouShouldBeShopping.com
DropCommerce replied August 10, 2021

Thanks for the shoutout, Debra! We're here to deliver :)

Let us know if you need anything else!

January 13, 2023

Super easy to use and they provide a lot of support and help. I am new to this whole process and their Pre-Built store option has been a huge advantage for me.

JennyLynn's
DropCommerce replied January 13, 2023

Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to see that our pre-built store option has been helpful for you. We look forward to helping you build your business, always feel free to reach out if you need anything! :)

June 4, 2021

The best dropshipping app I've ever seen and used. They not only have wonderful products to choose from, but their customer service is also. I plan on buying another pre-built store as soon as I am done getting the current one I have off the ground.

Riley Reign
DropCommerce replied July 27, 2021

Thanks for the feedback!

We're super happy to hear that you're enjoying it :)

If there's anything we can do to support you in your journey, let us know!

March 3, 2021

We really loved this APP because allow us to promote, sell, meet others customers and re-sellers and learn more from ecommerce and dropshipping. We tried with another company but it was difficult to ad the products and wait them to approved it: which they never approve our items. With DropCommerce the process was smooth and also SUPER MORE USER FRIENDLY... Thanks DropCommerce... Thanks!

Zayra Mo
DropCommerce replied March 3, 2021

Thank you so much for the review. We really appreciate having you on the platform :)

Edited May 16, 2020

It's too soon to give a full review; I'm on a free trial and am downloading products as quickly as I can so will up-date down the road. The app is easy to install; there is a great selection of suppliers and products from which to choose and which will complement my existing store. On the downside, I feel that the monthly fees are a tad too expensive.
Edited: Since I first reviewed, I have discovered many quality suppliers and the customer service is second-to-none. I highly recommend this app!

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace
DropCommerce replied August 17, 2021

Thanks for the review! We appreciate the feedback :)

Edited November 4, 2019

UPDATED RATING- At first I was having issues with the back office. They were quick to help me get it up and running. It has been beneficial for my business! I highly suggest this to any small business just starting up!

The only thing that could make the app even better is web tutorials (they might have them I just cant find them).

Blonde-Tee's
DropCommerce replied August 23, 2021

Thanks for updating your review, and for the great feedback!

We do have some walkthrough videos available in our Help section, but no worries!

Wish you the best,