DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)

forjoury.com
Time spent using app: 19 days

Thanks for the feedback!

May 26, 2020

Recently started using the app and so far nothing but good things to say. Every question I have had and there have been many were answered in a timely manner. I hope that the team continues to find good suppliers with unique products that we can sell. Reading other reviews price point and shipping can cut into profit but there are good deals to be found. I actually took off all my imported products once I started with Dropcommerce. Yes the margin is lower but the quality of the products and faster shipping times have kept me and my customers happy!! Keep up the good work!!

Crazy Bob's Cool Stuff
Time spent using app: About 2 months
DropCommerce replied August 11, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the app :)

Edited May 24, 2020

Let me tell you, this app is amazing!!!!! one of the best dropshipper platform I have. the team is super responsive. and their integration is perfect. products sync so well.
Thank you!!

TOJEA STORE
Time spent using app: 3 months
DropCommerce replied August 11, 2021

You're amazing too, thanks for the review!

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the app :)

May 24, 2020

A great drop shipping company that offers some of the best products from U.S. and Canadian vendors. Completely satisfied with how smoothly everything runs and the selection of products and vendors. Highly recommend! Great support offered as well!

Flinton & Co.
Time spent using app: About 2 years
DropCommerce replied August 11, 2021

We're happy that you're happy! Thanks so much for the review :)

Wish you the best,

Edited June 12, 2020

[Updated 2] I'm lowering my rating. Be wary of the fine print: The listed shipping prices are not what you will pay! You will pay a higher fee that is not advertised in a very upfront way in my opinion. They will reimburse the difference for up to 20 orders a month. Read low rated reviews and you will see several people like me feel tricked into thinking shipping prices are lower only to find out we are losing money paying these not so obvious fees. This left me feeling cheated. Had they told me upfront I'd be paying more, I could make an informed decision about investing 39.99 a month. Well, they got my money, but I won't be using them anymore. This was the last straw for me on top of other often mentioned issues related to cost and suppliers insisting one sells their products at outrages markups. This app has potentials Just know what you are getting into.

One American Store
Time spent using app: 20 days
May 23, 2020

I really enjoyed the quality of the products offered. The website they built me was beautiful. I am very happy!

henwynns
Time spent using app: 11 days
DropCommerce replied August 11, 2021

We strive to offer the best service on Shopify :)

Thanks for the review!

May 21, 2020

This app is really help me to find quality products with good price. Its easy to use and has a lot of products.

Bluffie
Time spent using app: 6 days
DropCommerce replied May 21, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We are glad you are enjoying the app :)

- Patrick, DropCommerce Founder

May 20, 2020

So far so good, too soon to tell. Will try it for at least 2 months to see if the products attract traffic.

Gadgets Of Beauty
Time spent using app: 8 months
DropCommerce replied August 11, 2021

In our experience, you'll need another way to drive traffic to your website such as advertising, social media, etc.

But we're happy to hear that you're enjoying it :)

Best wishes,

May 19, 2020

I was waiting on being approved by a supplier and had not heard back for days. Emailed DropCommerce and was approved within an hour or two!

Myneckofthewoods
Time spent using app: 19 days
DropCommerce replied May 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the review :) We really appreciate it!

- Patrick, DropCommerce Founder

Edited May 19, 2020

The best app, for dropshipping suppliers, high-end products, super fast shipping, PRO PLAN IS A WAY TO GO FOR EVERY PERSON, no matter the business size, Beginner, or enterprise. The revolution on the suppliers offering field. Amazing support for any help, they even offer pre-build up stores, that are 100% compatible with product import.

WH&B Boutique
Time spent using app: 9 months
DropCommerce replied August 11, 2021

Thanks so much for the review :)

We're grateful to be able to support your business on its journey!

Wish you the best,