DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

Fast 3-7 day shipping from high quality brands in US & Canada.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Put Me On Fashion

I am new to DropCommerce and I can say I am 100% more than happy with their customer service team! Shout out to Patrick and everyone else I worked with. They answered all my questions even on the weekends at night!

August 10, 2021

Thanks so much for the review!

We're here to help 24/7 :)

Wish you the best,

YouShouldBeShopping.com

YOUSHOULDBESHIPPING.COM:
A SHOUTOUT & PAT ON THE BACK TO DropCommerce - Made 2 sales recently & BOTH were processed & delivered to my customers within 5 - 6 days... Now THATS what I'm "Talkin' Bout" AND how I want our new store to operate... We also use their App Descriptify for a beautifully presented checkout presentation - TY DropCommerce - Debra... :)

August 10, 2021

Thanks for the shoutout, Debra! We're here to deliver :)

Let us know if you need anything else!

BIG LOViE

Time spent using app About 22 hours

I just signed up so not sure about how the app works yet but the team is terrific in getting my questions answered and helping to be onboarded. I"m looking forward to getting started!

August 10, 2021

We're happy to have you on board! We love your products :)

Let us know if you need anything!

Stellarelli

Love how many vendors you have for drop shipping, but the prices are very high. Most are already passed the retail price on the internet then to mark it up more to make a profit makes it difficult to get things sold quickly. Then the monthly fee is a bit high also so try to get the yearly plan which is a decent price. HOWEVER the ease of use is amazing and the staff was quick to respond to my questions and concerns. Prices and fees receive a one star rating, the other two stars are ease of use and great customer service.

June 2, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the review!

Since our suppliers are independent businesses that manage their own pricing, our role is to keep finding more high quality, affordable suppliers and to encourage existing ones to reconsider more competitive pricing.

The general rule is that suppliers list their retail price and then they offer 30-50% margin on that, depending on their business.

If you reach out via Live Chat I'd be happy to help try and find some affordable items for you! I'd love to learn more about your business.

Thanks for your feedback,

Say It In A Snap Jewelry

Overall easy to use but had to keep entering the same info over and over again. And at points it seemed to crash.

Hi there,

Thanks for your review! If you are still experiencing any issues, just reach out to our support team via Live Chat and we'll be happy to get that sorted out ASAP!

Happy Kids Happy Family

cannot combine the variant in import list. .................................................................

Hi there,

Because our products are synced with the accounts of real US brands, we are not able to allow the combining of variants from different products at this time, but if you reach out to us via Live Chat I'd be happy to see if there's anything we can do to help with your needs!

We'll look forward to hearing from you,

The Savings Shack

Time spent using app 19 minutes

Although the products look high quality, after seeing many of them I noticed that the majority of them are way too expensive and your earnings are going to be very small when you add the shipping and everything. For example, I was looking to a product that in total I would make $5 in profit from a $55 product, so only around 10% in profits. Same issue with many other products. Also, the product selection was way too small for the monthly price of the app

June 1, 2020

Hi there, this is Patrick, the CEO of DropCommerce.

Thank you for the review. I'd love to help you find some products that will work and be profitable for your store.

I'm going to reach out in a direct email to see if we can chat further about this.

Thanks for your feedback,

Patrick

Tribal Visits

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Have not made any transactions yet. I will be happy to let you know in about a month or so after happy customers. However Your Chats rooms are excellent for decision making and help. Patrick was Amazing. He was very aware, helpful and just there. Need more variety of products.

August 11, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! We're here to help!

Best wishes,

Marc & Dra Co.

I used this app to find a dropshipping supplier. I ended up finding multiply suppliers, and the entire process of setting up the app, importing my products, and processing an order was quick and easy. I just landed my first order and I've only had this app for about a week. Seamless experience! I would recommend to any dropshipper.

May 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We're so happy that you've found great suppliers and that you're already receiving orders!

Keep it up!

We look forward to seeing your continued success :)

jurgen's phantastic.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

Oh men I never saw so wunderful products before,even they are expensive ,they also have their quantity,

August 11, 2021

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our selection!

If there's anything we can do to provide you with a 5-star experience, feel free to let us know!