DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping | Reviews

by DropCommerce

Fast 3-7 day shipping from high quality brands in US & Canada.

HellRaiser Cosmetics

Amazing app with great brands, if you want your customers to experience brands other then what's on Aliexpress , this is definitely it! Easy and fast as well

September 23, 2020

Thank you for the review :) We can't wait to see your continued success with our high quality brands!

Missing Link Essentials Alternative Healing

I am absolutely loving this app! Some many wonderful products and it’s so easy to use! It’s a MUST have!

August 9, 2021

Thanks for the feedback :) We're happy to help!

Davi Lu

User friendly platform that guides you through the process. Modern layout and pre-built store options.

September 12, 2020

Thank you, Davi! I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback :)

Wishing you the best of luck,

Lil Furry Paws

I purchased a prebuilt template for $199 thinking it will be unique but it's the same template I saw in their sample site. Even the wording and photos. I made my first sale, which I was excited about. But I was charged 17.99 for shipping but on my end it says shipping was 4.99 for the product. I ended up owing $5.77 just to complete the purchase. Now I'm rethinking this app because I am unsure of the real shipping charges for the other suppliers.

September 11, 2020

Hi there, I'm sorry if there was some confusion about the prebuilt templates. We show the templates so that you know exactly what you are getting in advance.

Regarding the shipping cost, I'd love to speak with you to figure out what's going on! I can assure you that we did not intentionally mislead or overcharge you. If you reach out to support@dropcommerce.com I would be happy to help figure all this out and make sure your future orders are profitable :)

I look forward to speaking with you,

Patrick, DropCommerce Founder & CEO

JSen Shop

Easy to use and everything is one click and user friendly. I am happy with the process, wow. My first sale and couldnt be happier.

August 9, 2021

We're happy that you're happy :) Thanks for the feedback!

Wish you the best!

UP YOUR WALLS

Thank you Drop Commerce Pre-Built Team!! I tried on my own to get a professional store, but had a difficult time getting a smooth navigation from page to page. Anastasia from DropCommerce put together a fantastic store in less than 2 days. In addition to my line of powder-coated black wrought iron décor, I now have a full "General Store" with some amazing items for sale.
Thank you so much for the great work you did on my site "UP YOUR WALLS by Chasby." My only regret is that I did not contact you sooner.
Chasby

September 4, 2020

Thank you so much for the review!

We're so happy to see you finding what you want quickly and easily.

We look forward to seeing your success with our platform :)

Muddy Paws Pet Stores

This app has made everything as easy as can be. I was new to shopify and their platforms and apps, but after working with DropCommerce its became more clear and easy to learn and progress my skills as a business owner! Wonderful high-quality products!

August 29, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're so happy to hear you are having a great experience and we look forward to watching your business grow :)

Holistic Islands

The first app that actually has products available within my nitch that ships from the U.S within a few days. App is very easy to use and you can tell that the minds behind the project are intelligent and strive to make it the best.

August 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy you found suppliers for your store, and we look forward to seeing your success on our platform :)

Patrick, DropCommerce Founder & CEO

P.B. Nibs

I use this app for dropship suppliers because it offers so many options for products made in the US. The team at DropCommerce are very helpful and easy to contact and go above and beyond. The interface is simple and easy to use and importing products is simple. Love it all so far!

August 9, 2021

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying it! We're always here to help :)

Wish you the best,

Sisterology Store

We love the products from dropcommerce! We love the fact that it has top quality products with values that match ours like fair trade, Made in US, WOmen Owned Business. We LOVE IT!

August 9, 2020

Thank you for the review :) We are happy to have you on the platform and we look forward to seeing your success!