DropCommerce: US Dropshipping

DropCommerce: US Dropshipping | Reviews

by DropCommerce

Fast 3-7 day shipping from high quality brands in US & Canada.

Sisterology Store

We love the products from dropcommerce! We love the fact that it has top quality products with values that match ours like fair trade, Made in US, WOmen Owned Business. We LOVE IT!

August 9, 2020

Thank you for the review :) We are happy to have you on the platform and we look forward to seeing your success!

HandcraftedTime

Originally used this app to upload only a certain set of products but ended up using it for a few more! The app makes uploading and keeping track of products so much easier!

August 10, 2021

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying it!

Thanks for the review :)

Christiana Nisi

Super simple to import to Shopify. Super simple to fulfill. The only thing I wasn’t aware of is that I needed to fulfill it through here and not just through Shopify, but maybe that’s just because I needed to add a payment method. But it was easy to figure out so I’m all set for next time.

August 10, 2021

Yep, once your payment information is set up, fulfillment through DropCommerce can be done through 1-click, or even automatically!

Thanks so much for the review :)

Perfectly Boho Boutique

Highly recommend! I am just starting out and Patrick with customer service has been nothing but helpful!! Some of the products are a bit pricier on there but in my opinion, you get what you pay for! I love that all of their products are US and Canada based so I don't have to worry about getting crappy knock off products from China that my customers end up returning! I definitely recommend DropCommerce to anyone especially because I have tried MULTIPLE different apps on here and this one along with one other are the only ones that do not drop ship directly through Aliexpress! I do wish that there were more bohemian style clothing on there for my store but that is totally not DropCommerces fault ;)

August 10, 2021

We're happy to hear that DropCommerce is working out for you!

If you have any specific supplier recommendations, feel free to reach out and let us know! We have an outreach team that can get in contact with them, and see if they are interested in joining our network.

Thanks for the feedback :)

L & M Kee

I have used the app for almost a year and even paid for the annual subscription. I will not renew because the products are too high priced to make any profits.

July 28, 2020

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you found the products expensive. To be transparent, we operate as an open marketplace, so the suppliers set their own rates, and we mandate that they offer at minimum a 30% margin, but since a lot of the products are made in the US with high quality materials in small batches, prices do tend to be higher.

However with that being said, the higher price points comes with an opportunity for happier customers and repeat business as our suppliers offer higher quality products and faster shipping times than many other dropshipping platforms.

We take all feedback into consideration and we do appreciate the opportunity to improve!

I will reach out directly to see if there's anything we can do to help.

Thanks a lot,

Spencer, DropCommerce Founder

The Fashionality

I'm surprised at how fast I was able to add products to my store. It was easy and I made my first order within the first few days

August 10, 2021

We've designed our business to help you get started in a few hours, not a few weeks. We're glad to hear that it's working :)

Thanks for the feedback, and we wish you the best!

lasslady

please be noted that website https://charlotpreuve.com/ that is one of your suppliers is dropshipper and import its products from this website https://www.ccwholesaleclothing.com/ that has shopify app called MY ONLINE FASHION STORE
be aware plz and I need to have more option to try more suppliers to trust in your app, if you can provide me with a trail plan for a month I will be appreciated

July 24, 2020

Hi there,

We really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. The supplier has been removed.

I reached out to you directly by email to help getting your trial set up.

Thanks,

Quick Enterprise Group

I thing this drop shipping platform is great to use. It's fast to place orders and the service is great.

July 12, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We're so glad that you like our platform and our service :)

Frisky Pet Hub

I have just processed the first order my store received and found the integration very straightforward and simple. A few mouse clicks was all it took to send the order to the supplier.

July 6, 2020

Thank you for your review! Congrats on processing your first order :)

We look forward to your continued success with our platform.

Thanks again,

Rexces

It was easy to use. Quality products. Payment plans are worth your money. Would recommend for others to use.

August 10, 2021

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying it :)

Thanks for the review!