Duplicate Store

Duplicate Store

by Small Victories

Copies your store data. Including Products, Collections & more

Rachel Sender

Wow - excellent app. Duplicated my store in maybe 15-20 minutes and for very little money. Saved me 3+ days of works or hundreds of dollars of outsourcing. Highly recommend if you have multiple, country-specific webstores.

Astrodurance, LLC

Worked like a charm! Duplicate Your Store is such a time saver. Everything worked great. Instructions were easy. Well done.

AutumnDup

I am a web developer. I have been using the app for the past few years and I love it! It has saved me so much time in terms of creating similar builds and not having to do everything one step at a time. Its quick and easy! The only thing I would change is the price to duplicate the stores a few years back it was $5.00 every duplicate now the price as doubled. Other than that no complaints. Love all the features and what it allows me to accomplish in a quarter of the time.

Kinky Toy Store

This app works as described. It will duplicate your store or parts of your store to a new website. Great for a one time use app.

Harklinikken Dubai

Great app, great support. I had a problem that shop metafields would be overwritten on destination store. Guille from the support helped me very quickly and I got the issue fixed

Small Victories

Fantastic! Probably would have taken me a whole day to get everything right but instead it took a matter of minutes. Price point is fair and I like that you can choose which items you would like to move.

Arles Studio

Great app! It makes it really easy and fast to duplicate an online store. I recommend it!

Ona Boix

We used this app to transfer our store to a new Shop when we changed the name of our business along with overall structure. We could not be more pleased with how easy this app was to use at such an affordable price too!

NIKIN

Great app, did exactly what it said it would. The pricing is pretty fair and also the support when I had a follow up question was great.

Kissmyketo

Nice APP!
It works well on my store.

Highly recommend it !!!