Duplicate Store

Duplicate Store

by Small Victories

Easily export your data to a new store — Including metafields!

Vintagepillowsstore

I tried this app to duplicate one store to another new one. These problems occured until now :

They didnt export my products(They are saying you cant export over 3000 product)And no way select specific collection.WASTE OF MONEY!!
CUSTOMER SUPPORT TERRIBLE

June 11, 2019

In our app description, and also through the export setup, we clearly state that the option to export products is limited to stores with less than 3000 products. Moreover those alerts this customer decided to keep with the export process and exported his pages, blog posts and themes, being alerted that he was going to be charged $15 for that. After exporting those elements, we got him complaining by mail that the products were not exported. We replied in a matter of hours explaining what we just said, and the customer threatened us to write a bad review if he didn't get a refund. We refunded the $15 as we have no issue to provide refunds if the customer is not satisfaied. But still, we got the bad review. 🤷‍♂️

Paloma Stipp

I am still waiting for support to get back to me. It has been about 4 weeks . Waiting waiting waiting

March 6, 2019

We have been trying to reach this store owner for several weeks through their store email, Facebook Messager and even Instagram. But we are not getting any response. I can understand the frustation of the situation, but we honestly don't know what else we can do. Please if you see this reply, try to reach us at support@smallvictories.co (.co, not .com). Thanks.

www.WShop.ro by WorldClass | proteine , suplimente nutritive culturism , accesorii fitness

1. the prices do not show in any collection of whatsoever, on any page of whatsoever, unless you click on the product! So basically, you have a shop with NO PRICES :))))))))))))) This is really curious as you are trying to sell your products... clearly ...

2. if you click on a product, on THE product page, you can find the "PRICE" but it does not show the "compare at price" ! WHY ?!??!

Basically there is no duplication of whatsoever and even more important, using the app, destroyed the new site which is not usable now. Of course, money was paid to "duplicate" the store ......

I will change my review when and if something good happens but now I am very upset and I recommend that you do not use this app and try to find another one that work properly. I also e-mailed them and Shopify support in the same time to fix this problem having a store with no prices ...

March 6, 2019

This store owner had some issues with third-party apps installed on his store. Our app doesn't transfer apps installed on your store, so that's why he was having some issues on his new store. We tried to provide some guidence on how to fix it, but we were not able to go into the specifics of each app installed.

Avonelles

Waning: Once you hit ‘products’ you have no choices. No way out! You do not pick the products. Even if you just one to import items from one niche, this app will grab hundreds - all you items and suck them in. Even shutting off my computer did not end the nightmare. In my panic I accidentally deleted 50 items from my original store. It is not as easy as they claim to install and Satan himself can’t kill this app once it starts something. Uninstalling in mid move saved me from hours of damage control - or should I say hours more damage repair.

March 6, 2019

Our app is used by many without any issues. We are sorry if you had a bad experience. We have put a lot of effort to build an intuitive process and informative at all steps. Also, to be clear: our app will NEVER modify or delete anything from your original store. When you install the app, you will see it justs requests READ permissions, so it's impossible for the app to modify or remove any of your products or any information on your original store.

Mysaintlaurent Com

I was informed that my migration would be done and none of the work would have to be redone however I received this email but the page is blank

"Hi!

Your duplicated store is ready now!

Check it: https://sava-laurent-com-copy-1494010436.myshopify.com (Storefront password: keeday)

Next: Set up your admin password

Thanks!

— Small Victories team

Write a quick review about the app and get a link back from Shopify to improve your SEO:

March 6, 2019

There was an issue exporting this store theme (the theme files were bigger than the 20MB Shopify's API limit) so we needed to take care and export the theme files manually. It toke us less than one hour to reply the customer and fix it.