Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options

by ITORIS INC

The ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

Gallery Frames

Absolutely LOVE this app. It is the most intuitive product customization addon that I've seen yet. It's super fast to load and the breakdown that it displays in the cart is stunningly perfect. The support team is always available and have helped me with a few custom features since I'm not a very good backend dev. If I could give more than 5 stars I would -- This is the last app you'll ever need to download.

Maisomio

DPO is incredibly powerful and customisable - it is absolutely essential for our product (customisable wallpaper), without it we would have had great difficulties trying to develop something anywhere near as good. I had to request help from support a few times - this was super easy and done directly from the app - Roman from DPO always replied almost immediately, very friendly and extremely helpful + competent. I have recommended DPO to several of our reseller customers for these reasons.

Modern Zen Furniture

I have recently added some items with multiple options and I realized that I haven't set it up to convert into different currencies. I submitted a ticket and Roman from the support team was able to help out right away. He was able to make the change for me and even suggested that I add a code to make the app load faster on my store. Very helpful!

Victorround

I have tried almost 10 product options Apps, and DPO is the most powerful one. What's more, the support team is so patient and professional. It is their assistance that makes our job easier. Thanks.

Window King

By far the best app we ever used! We are having a very complex product with a lot of variations, basically every product is unique we sell. With DPO we are able to run very complex calculations. But the app it self is not the real power of this app, the great support is! We always get a fast response, and they are always willing to help! A real Six Star Service!!

WestCoast Products

If I could give this app more stars I would. We came from magento 1.9 using mageworx product options and we've tried multiple apps in shopify. But nothing compares to this app and the customer service. Roman and his team have done everything we needed without complaining or leaving us out to dry. In this age customer support is everything. In our application it would've been easy for him to say we can't do x or y or z. Instead they improved their app and made the customizations we needed. Did I mention they solved conflicts with other apps as well? Yep they did. I cannot say enough positive things about this app and company support. If you are reading this review and need this sort of app, look no further and use this. Its worth every penny.

Mechcables

Powerful app with great support. Ideal for my complicated and fully customizable product. Highly recommend.

billyBoards

This is a rare find. App is full of capabilities - unbelievable. Documentation very clear and helpful. Most important, in seventeen years of operating my own web site, I have never received support that matches this! I'd love to keep this as my little secret and edge on my competition, but this developer deserves a stellar review.

Athleticom France

I am personnally using the ultimate plan as I needed an app to handle a very specific price calculation based on various product options (my store offers sporstwear and sports accessories that B2B customers can customize using specific methods).
It took me some time to get started as this app has so many features and as I had no experience with the language used to edit the formulas. However I received great help from the support team, which took the time to understand my needs and help me out with the issues I had.
The app is really powerfull and Support is always there to help out so I can only recommand that you try it out and see for yourself ! Thanks !

Beebo Grocery Delivery

I'm using the app to create our subscription grocery delivery store. Since I'm not very good at development, I simply told support what I needed and they were extremely helpful and efficient at making it all happen!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16