Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options

by ITORIS INC

The ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

The Olive Oil Source Wholesale Store

DPO is a very well thought out, designed, flexible and powerful tool. We had complex DIY products to build, with hundreds of images, weights, prices, SKUs based on options and combinations of options. Roman walked us through the possibilities and provided helpful Javascript and CSS snippets and suggestions along the way. We were able to create these products quickly and efficiently with very satisfactory results. I totally recommend DPO for advanced product options.

Hard Edge Design

I really cannot recommend this app enough. The functions of the app are already great, but the support is above and beyond. I've had several specific requests that are a little outside of the ordinary, and Roman has gone out of their way to help me implement it. I truly could not run the kind of website I do without this app.

Valley Optical

This app is absolutely fantastic and totally customisable, by far the best of all the custom product apps I have tried so far on Shopify. The customer support offered by Roman is second to none, he replies quickly and solves any issues I've had in no time at all.

Moores Appliances Ltd

An amazing App - a real game changer for my business. The support I have received from Roman as we work through the options setup has been first class. Thank you.

SOKneady Bread Co.

Roman literally spent hours with us getting the settings on our store JUST RIGHT. We applaud his patience and his assistance. Great customer service and great job on this app!!! Highly recommended!

Evonasa

This app is very feature rich and has catered well for all of our dynamic pricing requirements. Roman was very quick with supporting us when we raised a ticket.

Laurels Apron

This is a really good app, you can customize a lot of functions and really adapt it to your store. The tech support is fantastic and super fast. Good job guys!

Croxley Artworks

Brilliant and really helpful are just some of the words that spring to mind when commenting on the support I received from Roman. Many many thanks, you have brought my live date a lot closer.

Sira Print Inc.

We were having a lot of trouble setting up our shopify store to offer custom printed products as the default pricing for shopify didn't support our needs. We settled on using Dynamic Product Options. It's extremely powerful and can support almost any configuration you can think of. In order to get our site set up the way we wanted it, we needed to rely on Roman from Dynamic Product Options for some customization help, and he was able to provide that quickly and professionally. Once you've been through the process a few times it's actually really easy, and it really didn't take us long to set up our wide range of products and custom options. 10/10, fantastic product with even better support!

Sē'bŭm Gold

I've only been using this app for 24hrs, but have literally combed through as an overnighter like many biz owners often do when our customers are asleep. The were a couple tweeks needed, and Roman's customer service is some of the best in the ecosystem. I know as I have participated in it for 4 years. I wish this company great success and hope they can maintain the same level of service through their growing pains. I highly reccommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14