Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options

by ITORIS INC

The ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

PopMount Inc

We initially found this app because we were looking for the ability for a user to input a custom width and height and for the price to change accordingly based off that custom user input. This app allows us to do that - and more! We are now using this app for all of our product customization needs. This app saved us from having to spend $1000's of dollars on a custom app solution. Roman is always responsive and has a solution for everything. This app is a total life-saver and game-changer for us.

likeasnack.co.uk

Well, what can I say about this app took me a little bit of time to wrap my head around it but wow it's amazing, the support is fantastic and I'm not just saying this I don't ever post reviews but I will make an exception this time because it's worth it only rated it 5 stars because there is no option for 10 stars :P

Text2S

Just Skip the Other Pricing Apps. For real.

Would've saved ourselves a lot of time and headaches just starting with this one. The customization really is unlimited. Tiered pricing, every kind of counter you could need for variable pricing based on almost anything, calculated formulas, dependencies, etc.

All of this is great and the support is just as great as well. All parts of your questions/requests get answered, not just the easy ones like we experienced elsewhere and then had to send another message for those. There's also an extensive documentation section with descriptions, guides, and detailed instructions (with pictures).

Americo Vinyl & Fabric

This app is fantastic! I have very little coding knowledge, but with the help of support I have been able to apply very complex features to my shopify store easily! They walk you through what needs to be done step by step!

I highly recommend this app

Bellaria Furniture HomeStore

I have been trying this app almost 10 days. It is awesome! I can do now anything about product options that I could not make with other apps. There were small issues with my theme, however support is very quick. They corrected my theme issues in an hour after I submitted a ticked. Thank you for this great app!

Le Portfolio

C'est l'application la plus complète que j'ai trouvé,elle réponds parfaitement à mes besoins. Facile à configurer malgré toute les possibilités qu'elle propose.
Service client efficace et réactif.

MyAnimeSelf

Dynamic Product Options is the BEST product options app in my humble opinion, it has a lot of features and there's a really helpful user manual built-in that is really easy to follow with pictures and detailed explanations of what each setting does, after reading the detailed explanations, the examples provided shows you how you can combine each setting to create and configure a feature to your liking!

Not only is the app the best, like how the other reviews mentioned, their customer service is also off the charts! The level of commitment they have in making sure the user base has a great and smooth experience using the Dynamic Products App is amazing! Thank you again to Roman for all the help! I cannot recommend this app enough!

UBCOrders

This is an awesome app. Easy to setup and use. I had it figured out and the first product with 6 options set and ready to go in 15 min. Had a glitch with quantities, opened a support ticket and a few minutes later received a message that it was fixed. Highly recommend.

The Surfboard Warehouse NZ

10/10 would recommend!!!!! The app covers the bases that Shopify does not! As for customer service, it's next level. Roman is outstanding, immediate with replies and so incredibly helpful. A big thank you to the Itoris team!!

Don Orrell Stirrups

Switched from Bold Product Options. Both have their pros and cons in the method of adding to cart. We offer engraving and other extras that get overwhelming when showing all at once. With this I can have 1 button that pops up with all the extra options in a nice and tidy fashion. Love this one for the level of customization and the way it integrates into your store/theme. The support is also timely and very top notch! As someone whose main focus is Custom products this app is the most versatile.
-Don Orrell Stirrups