Dynamic Product Options

Ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

From $9.99/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Dynamic Product Options

WestCoast Products

If I could give this app more stars I would. We came from magento 1.9 using mageworx product options and we've tried multiple apps in shopify. But nothing compares to this app and the customer service. Roman and his team have done everything we needed without complaining or leaving us out to dry. In this age customer support is everything. In our application it would've been easy for him to say we can't do x or y or z. Instead they improved their app and made the customizations we needed. Did I mention they solved conflicts with other apps as well? Yep they did. I cannot say enough positive things about this app and company support. If you are reading this review and need this sort of app, look no further and use this. Its worth every penny.

Mechcables

Powerful app with great support. Ideal for my complicated and fully customizable product. Highly recommend.

billyBoards

This is a rare find. App is full of capabilities - unbelievable. Documentation very clear and helpful. Most important, in seventeen years of operating my own web site, I have never received support that matches this! I'd love to keep this as my little secret and edge on my competition, but this developer deserves a stellar review.

Athleticom France

Location France

I am personnally using the ultimate plan as I needed an app to handle a very specific price calculation based on various product options (my store offers sporstwear and sports accessories that B2B customers can customize using specific methods).
It took me some time to get started as this app has so many features and as I had no experience with the language used to edit the formulas. However I received great help from the support team, which took the time to understand my needs and help me out with the issues I had.
The app is really powerfull and Support is always there to help out so I can only recommand that you try it out and see for yourself ! Thanks !

Beebo Grocery Delivery

Location Zambia

I'm using the app to create our subscription grocery delivery store. Since I'm not very good at development, I simply told support what I needed and they were extremely helpful and efficient at making it all happen!

Abundant Earth Fiber

I have some fairly complicated product options for my customers to filter and choose colors and this app handles all of my needs perfectly. I needed a little help setting it up and had an answer to my question right away. I've had a couple of minor issues pop up and both were resolved the same day! I have worked with many Shopify apps over the years and the speed and thoroughness of their customer support is unparalleled. Would give 6 stars if I could.

Texas Outlet Center

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Thank you for your service, i appreciate for your great customer service... it’s useful item.....I recommend for everyone

Bicycle Glass Co

I have used a few different product options apps to display compatible products based on a questionaire and this is the only software that allows for the higher level conditional logic necessary for our needs. That said it also surpasses every other software including Bold in its template usability, product/variant linking, css styling and javascript programming. And to top it off tech support staff has been an incredible help putting together functional and aesthetic modifications to fit our use.

DON'T TOUCH

Location Germany

They offer good and quick support help. The operation of the app is extensive and easy to understand.

finaddictmarine

I initially was hesitant with this app because I was afraid that the app itself was going to cost more than my Shopify subscriptions. However I decided to give it a trial and then discovered its power. But the real treat came when I created a support ticket and was given prompt and invaluable help, even while still a trial customer. I have since signed up and the subscription is worth every penny.