4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and seamless Facebook integration. They value its robust analytics, cost-efficiency, and AI-powered ad optimization. Advanced targeting options are praised for their precision. The support team is recognized for their promptness and problem-solving skills. Some merchants report increased traffic and sales within days of use.

January 31, 2024

my fb ads account has a issue with payment thats reason i don't want use it and want uninstall after approve the bill you guy's write no charge in 10 days now its show me have to pay $27.95 usd how is that thing is work explained to me someone

GARDENHILLS.US LTD
17 days using the app
Easy Ads replied February 2, 2024

Hi GARDENHILLS.US LTD,

Thank you for reviewing Easy Ads for Facebook Ads.

My name is Maria, and I'm the Marketing and Communication Manager at Easy Ads.

I'm sorry for the frustration this charge caused you. ☹️

Please note that you are charged by Shopify, not the app developer, for all Shopify apps.

The app's charge is under a Shopify bill, not a bill with our name.

An app developer cannot access your billing information and, therefore cannot charge you.

With the tools available to us, we can only reverse an existing charge, or approve a refund for one already made.

In your case, we have answered all of your messages via email and you did not view nor respond to any of them.

We even sent you a direct message on Instagram, yet, you have not replied.

Kindly provide us with a screenshot of your bill, as requested in our messages, so we can proceed with refunding you.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Edited January 5, 2024

This app is totally fraudulent and a waste of time; you end up losing your budget here. I integrated their application and ran ads on Facebook. My PPC was 12 initially, and the audience targeting was broad.

I contacted their helpline, and for the first 2 days, there was no response. When they finally responded, they advised me to reduce my audience to under 1 million, claiming it would improve the ads. I followed their advice, and suddenly, the PPC jumped from 12 to 26.

I contacted them again, and a reply came after 1 day, suggesting that I increase my budget to $10 per day, reduce the audience, and make the ads beautiful. Following their advice, the PPC went up to 49.

Upon contacting them again, they informed me that my website's speed is slow. These are completely non-professional individuals, and their application and team's performance are zero.

Everyone should be cautious; this is a useless application. It's better to create ads on Facebook yourself without any expertise. An important note: when you submit ads through their application, Analytics shows 40 to 50 visitors on your website suddenly. After some time, the visitors drop to zero on Analytics.

I don't know how this application does that. Anyone who wants to experiment can do so. I've shared what I observed and experienced
Also i try many time my ads stop but now my ads not stop, i dont know how is possible ?

Hi
You may not have paid attention to my point that, upon your agent's suggestion, I reduced the audience to under 10 million and increased my budget. Following that, the PPC skyrocketed, almost doubling. Why did this happen?

Furthermore, there are many people here who can visit my store and see its speed, which is still above 49. Additionally, what advice was given in this regard?

Your responses are inconsistent, whether it's Sunday or Monday. The record of this is present in your help chat. After that, your system did not stop my ads when I tried to halt them. I had to struggle to stop them through Meta, and with Shopify's help, I removed your application without stopping the ads. Why did this happen?

I suggest you review all the conversations in your help chat first. Then, investigate how the Shopify team removed your app without stopping the ads, which I was unable to do.

BAG ZEST
4 days using the app
Easy Ads replied January 5, 2024

Hi BAG ZEST,

I hope you're doing well.

My name is Maria Chanaoui, I'm the Marketing & Communication Manager at Easy Ads. I'm also a Meta Certified Media Buying Professional.

I noticed you highlighted the following issues in your review:

1. A high PPC that kept going up.
2. A late response rate.
3. Conflicting advice.
4. Confusing analytics.
5. Not knowing how to pause ads.

I believe I got all of them, but in case I missed one, please don't hesitate to let me know.

I would love to address your concerns one by one, so that you can understand what occurred:

1. A high PPC that kept going up.

Easy Ads' campaign optimizes for conversions, more specifically, sales. Ads optimizing for conversions naturally cost more than ads optimizing for traffic.

In any campaign type in any platform (Meta, Google, TikTok,...), when you have a ppc that is constantly increasing, this signals that you are targeting a highly competitive audience with a low budget. In other words, you are bidding against other advertisers on the same audience and losing the ad auction every time.

This is why our customer support agents advised you to decrease your audience size and increase your budget, so you can start winning the ad auction and decrease your ppc.

2. A late response rate.

We understand how frustrating it is to wait for a response and not get it, for this, we sincerely apologize for the late reply. We offer live chat support Monday to Friday during regular office hours (9-5). This is mentioned on our website and in our Shopify listing. We have recently onboarded new customer support agents to cover in between hours. We hope to be offering 24/7 in the future.

3. Conflicting advice.

After checking your website and both conversations you had with different customer support agents, I believe there was a mistake in the order of advice received from our agents. Usually in cases similar to yours, we advise you to stop advertising and work on improving your website, as both your website design and loading speed are not fit for advertising.

4. Confusing analytics.

The data shown on your Easy Ads dashboard is the same data shown on Meta Ads Manager. This is also the data tracked by your own Dataset (Pixel). Easy Ads can only display the data sent it by Meta, we cannot display any other data as it is technically impossible.

The behavior you saw could be explained by Meta bot traffic, which are bots sent by Meta to all websites after launching ads, to determine if the content of the website complies with their policies. You are not charged for this traffic.

5. Not knowing how to pause ads.

Can you please share more details on this? Usually, once you uninstall the app, the campaign is automatically paused and deleted. We'd love to learn more about this and assist you.

Other than this, we'd be more than happy to assist you in improving your website and restart your free trial so that you can take full advantage of the app.

We look forward to getting a reply from you in the email we've sent you.

Marketing & Communications Manager

January 20, 2024

After using this app my facebook account was hacked and suspended and after being uninstalling and without facebook access they are still charging me , so beware of these scamming app

Wallichiana
11 days using the app
Easy Ads replied January 22, 2024

Hi Wallichiana,

Thanks for giving Easy Ads a try, we're sorry you didn't like it.

Kindly note that Easy Ads is a Badged Meta Ad Technology Partner. This means that we use the same API as Meta.

In fact, without this, our app simply would not work.

We suggest contacting Meta and informing them that you got hacked so they could assist you in getting your account back. Also, please refrain from clicking on any suspicious messages you get via Messenger or ads promising free ad credit, as these are the scams that cause a hacked ad account.

Regarding the charge, please refer to your email address, as a team member messaged you before you left this review, requesting you share a screenshot of your bill so they could issue a refund.

Please reply to that email so we can proceed with providing the refund.

Kindest Regards,
Easy Ads for Facebook Ads

February 2, 2024

Installed on Jan 2, spent several hundred USDs, got practically nothing, unistalled on Jan 12, and today received bill of 27.95 USD.
I know I passed the 7 days free trial. So, that is it.

Niu Skin Cosmetics
Nigeria
10 days using the app
Easy Ads replied February 19, 2024

Hi Niu Skin Cosmetics,

Thank you for reaching out with your concerns. We understand how frustrating it can be to invest in a service and not see the expected results. We'd like to clarify that while Easy Ads provides tools to optimize Facebook Ads, the success of advertising campaigns also depends on various factors such as targeting, ad creatives, and market dynamics.

As you mentioned, our free trial period lasts for 7 days, after which Shopify begins charging for the app usage. It's possible that the billing cycle for Easy Ads overlapped with your decision to uninstall it on January 12th, resulting in the subsequent charge of $27.95 USD.

We want to assure you that we are more than willing to assist you in resolving this matter. Please reply to our email providing a screenshot of your bill so we can proceed with a refund or charge reversal depending on your case.

If there's anything else we can do to help or if you have additional feedback about your experience with Easy Ads, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, and we apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused.

January 31, 2024

i put an ad for my shopify catalog , ad is active but not spending or not reaching everything is on 0

Aegis Kart
Pakistan
5 days using the app
Edited February 8, 2024

1. "Thanks to Easy Ads, I've discovered a new level of disappointment. 20 days of running ads on Facebook and Instagram, and not a single sale to show for it. Great job, Easy Ads!"

2. "Easy Ads promised me the world, but all I got was an empty bank account and zero sales. Don't waste your time and money like I did."

3. "After 10 days of no results, Easy Ads told me to 'review my store and do it better.' Well, I did everything they said, and still nothing. Thanks for the stellar advice, Easy Ads!"

4. "I've had it with Easy Ads. After 14 days of their trial app not working, their customer support couldn't even resolve the issue. Save yourself the headache and uninstall this disappointment of an app."

5. "Beware of Easy Ads! Not only did they fail to deliver any results, but now I'm worried about false subscription charges lurking around the corner. Don't fall for their empty promises and deceptive practices."

6. "Easy Ads: Making empty promises and charging $27 for disappointment. Save yourself the trouble and steer clear of this ineffective platform."

7. "I thought Easy Ads would make my life easier, but all it's done is waste my time and money. Zero sales and a malfunctioning trial app? No thanks, Easy Ads, I'll pass."

8. "I gave Easy Ads a chance, and all I got was a big letdown. No sales, malfunctioning app, and unhelpful customer support. Don't make the same mistake I did."

9. "If you enjoy disappointment and wasted money, then Easy Ads is the perfect choice for you. Otherwise, steer clear and save yourself the frustration."

10. "Easy Ads: Where your hopes for success go to die. Don't bother wasting your time or money on this ineffective platform."

Ugaazh
About 4 hours using the app
Easy Ads replied February 19, 2024

Hi Ugaazh,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're sorry to hear about your experience, and we genuinely appreciate your input.

We want to assure you that your satisfaction is important to us, and we're here to assist you in any way we can. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team directly, and we'll do our utmost to address any concerns you may have.

Once again, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We value your feedback and the opportunity to improve our services.

Edited December 4, 2023

I set up the app once, but after receiving some spammy, persuasive emails from customer service, I caved and reinstalled it. During the second setup, the metrics seemed improved—higher impressions, decent CTR, yet it was just 0.56%, and it kept draining my budget without adding any real value. I'm starting to feel like I'm advertising on a fraud farm, with fake stats where clicks keep occurring, but GA4 tracking shows no conversion data, no traffic to my website. Easy ads are utterly irresponsible in user support. What a mistake to use them! I blew nearly 100 dollars on phony numbers. Don’t bother using it; you'll regret it if you do.

Dear Easy Ads Team,

I must emphasize the importance of sincerity in customer service; please do not provoke my displeasure. Firstly, I would like to reiterate that I have installed your application twice. During my first experience, I was deeply frustrated with the dismissive attitude in the response to my query. My question was regarding an issue with my funnel ads not being distributed in the order of Awareness, Consideration, Decision, Loyalty. Instead, after running for four days in the Awareness phase, it abruptly shifted to the Loyalty funnel.

Mrs. Milenni's response suggested that I should not worry as this was an obvious policy to optimize budget use, accompanied by a link to Facebook's Advantage+ policy. Was this genuinely helpful? What I needed to understand was the rationale behind a funnel that should naturally progress from Awareness to ultimately Loyalty, but instead jumps directly to Loyalty. It's almost comical to expect an audience just becoming familiar with my brand to suddenly exhibit loyalty without having purchased anything from my website.

For this second installation, I have spent nearly 1,000,000 VND (approximately $41.25), which now seems like a questionable investment.

Secondly, regarding the email spam issue, are you certain about sending only two emails? Would you like me to provide screenshots of my inbox showing four emails from Mrs. Maria? I reconsidered my stance out of sympathy for the tone of your emails and gave Easy Ads a second chance, only to be met with disappointing results, leading to its deletion.

Thirdly, when using GA4 for analytics, I noticed a complete absence of traffic from Facebook, which starkly contrasts with the data you double-checked. Please, spare me the humor.

Moreover, your lack of professionalism is profoundly disappointing. Discussing client budgeting, market presence, and international reach is a matter of utmost confidentiality. Your casual mention of these details is enough to question your professional integrity.

In conclusion, please avoid compelling me to escalate this matter through reviews in various forums.

Sincerely,
Albert

Albertio-Houseware For Better Life
Vietnam
14 days using the app
Easy Ads replied December 4, 2023

Hi Albertio-Houseware For Better Life,

Thank you for taking the time to review Easy Ads for Facebook Ads.

We are shocked by your review, especially since your very last message to our support team was:

"Thank you , I think it working"

Here are the answers to every point made in your review:

"after receiving some spammy, persuasive emails from customer service, I caved and reinstalled it."

You received exactly 2 emails asking why you uninstalled and offering an extended free trial. We send these emails to all customers who uninstall our app, to get feedback, improve the user experience, and give the user a chance to try the app again without worrying about a charge.

You may have coincidentally received promotional messages regarding our BFCM offer, these messages are sent to all users in case they want to secure a special promotion and are limited to the BFCM period only. You can easily opt out of receiving emails by unsubscribing.

"During the second setup, the metrics seemed improved—higher impressions, decent CTR, yet it was just 0.56%, and it kept draining my budget without adding any real value."

In your conversation with our support team, you expressed concern with budget distribution, to which our support agent replied and explained how the advertising budget works, mainly, that we use Advantage+Budget Optimization.

You did not, at any point, express dissatisfaction with your CTR or request feedback for your funnel. If you did, our support team would recommend that you pause your funnel, and suggest changes and improvements to your audience and ads.

Now, after checking your funnel data, it looks like you were targeting 18 countries, with an audience of 472,500,000 million people, with a low daily budget of 200,000 Vietnamese Dong or $8,25 USD.

Please note that the ideal audience size for such a budget is below 10 million. The reason behind this is when you're optimizing for conversions, you are bidding against other advertisers on the same audience, when you set a low budget and target a large audience, you are losing the ad auction resulting in low CTR.

"I'm starting to feel like I'm advertising on a fraud farm, with fake stats where clicks keep occurring, but GA4 tracking shows no conversion data, no traffic to my website. Easy ads are utterly irresponsible in user support. What a mistake to use them! I blew nearly 100 dollars on phony numbers. Don’t bother using it; you'll regret it if you do."

Kindly note that Easy Ads is a Meta Badged Ad Technology Partner, meaning, we use the same API as the Ads Manager itself. Anything created in Easy can be easily double-checked in the Ads Manager.

Also, kindly note that the Easy Ads dashboard reflects your Ads Manager dashboard, it is in fact, impossible for Easy Ads to show ANY data other than the one tracked by your Pixel and shown on your Ads Manager.

With that being said, we do recommend that you look into your Pixel/Dataset setup. It might be beneficial to troubleshoot your events as you'll encounter the same issues regardless of the platform you're using.

Our team of Meta Certified Media Buying Professionals would be more than happy to assist you with this.

Best Regards,
The Easy Ads Team

December 5, 2023

Without a doubt in my mind the worst support from an shopify app. It´s the second time around i try this app. Since they had a lifetime offer i thougt why not? But that was a huge waste.

T-shirtfabriken
Sweden
About 1 month using the app
Edited November 29, 2023

Hi Maria Chan,

Thank you for your prompt response.

I want to emphasize that my Shopify store was meticulously designed by top-ranking Shopify experts with extensive experience in conversion optimization. I'd be more than willing to share the names of the partners and designers involved to attest to the credibility of the design.

Additionally, my product catalog consists of over 2000 authentic items with proven market appeal. While I understand the importance of a well-optimized store and product selection, I've chosen to explore other solutions.

Currently, I am using a different application that has seamlessly addressed the glitches I encountered on the ads manager. The results have been outstanding, with significant conversions. I value the insights provided by your team but felt compelled to share my experience for transparency.

Thank you for your understanding, and I wish you the best in your endeavors. My feedback is offered genuinely, and I appreciate the opportunity to share my perspective.

EUROPEAN HOUSE HOLD
Lebanon
About 1 month using the app
Easy Ads replied November 27, 2023

Hi EUROPEAN HOUSE HOLD,

Thank you for reviewing Easy Ads for Facebook Ads.

Kindly note that getting sales depends on:

- If your store has clear branding, is designed for conversions, and has good copy.

- If your product has a proven market fit with the audiences you'll target via ads.

To know if you fit these requirements, you are prompted to ask for feedback after launching a campaign.

Users who have these prerequisites generate sales within the first 7 days of having the app installed.

Simply launching an ad does not mean you will automatically get sales.

Regarding support, kindly note that we do not provide 24/7 live chat support, we provide live chat support 9-5 Mon-Fri as mentioned on our website and this page.

Also, please note that since you opened more than 5 separate support requests, we can see that you have not read all the replies sent to you.

Should you work on improving your website and especially your product selection, we'll be more than happy to restart an extended free trial for you.

Maria Chan