4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and seamless Facebook integration. They value its robust analytics, cost-efficiency, and AI-powered ad optimization. Advanced targeting options are praised for their precision. The support team is recognized for their promptness and problem-solving skills. Some merchants report increased traffic and sales within days of use.

April 7, 2024

Millenni was so amazing to work with! I had an issue with a charge and while I expected difficulty in getting the refund, she was able to issue that quickly and effectively even assisting me on how to take the steps needed to further reach the resolution. Not to mention she was quick to respond and beyond pleasant to communicate with. I am extremely Pleased with the customer service she provided me. Thank you so much!

Spoiler Pets
About 1 month using the app
January 3, 2024

The installation and setup process was a breeze, took me only 5-10 minutes to have everything up and running smoothly.

What impressed me the most was the incredible support provided by the app's team (Millenni!) . Any questions or concerns I had were promptly addressed, and the assistance I received was not only helpful but also delivered with a high level of expertise.

The app is user friendly, making it easy for even those new to Facebook Ads to set up and manage their campaigns effectively. The user-friendly interface and seamless integration with Facebook's platform enhance the overall experience.

Boutique Fanjo
24 days using the app
January 28, 2024

I've been using "Easy Ads" for 20 days with only a small daily budget on ads, and got my very first sale today. I'm so happy! The app is really easy to set up with a clear dashboard. I highly recommend trying it!

Keelin Design
Belgium
20 days using the app
April 7, 2024

I'm Very Impress by you The way that you conversation with me it's absolutely great and i like to talk with you, thank you Milleni, Ai easy ads for facebook And Thank you shopify.

PRIME LIFESTYLE
India
About 1 month using the app
January 23, 2024

Great App! So easy to set up and use.
This Easy Ads app found issues and simply guided me to resolve them with easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions. My new 1st ad was up and running quickly - headache free!
A must have app or your Shopify store.

Kona Picks
11 days using the app
January 9, 2024

Easy Ads for Facebook helps you launch a full advertising funnel on Facebook and Instagram fast.
Easy Ads is an AI-powered advertising app that helps you launch an effective advertising funnel—On Facebook & Instagram—in minutes to promote your products profitably and grow sales. Super easy to learn and fast to set up, Easy Ads comes with a done-for-you funnel strategy and automatic campaign optimizations so you don't have to worry about audience targeting, ad creative creation, or campaign setup. It's all done for you.

AI-powered advertising funnel with personalized Facebook and Instagram ads

Target top audiences for your niche and retarget interested buyers automatically

Done-for-you campaign template with preset audience targeting and ad creatives

Optimize your ads for maximum conversions with automatic AI optimization

Measure your ads' performance in an easy-to-understand dashboard

Digi Drop Store
Jordan
12 days using the app
January 10, 2024

I appreciate the excellent customer service I received throughout this process. Your team's professionalism and efficiency have made a positive impression on me. I am grateful for your commitment to customer satisfaction.

Mikawim
3 months using the app
February 3, 2024

Give it a 5-star beacuse of support team! Just set everything ready to go, and i couldn't do it if it were not Ouissal from support team! We will se the result and i'll update it.

PetTreats
Bosnia & Herzegovina
4 days using the app
January 26, 2024

app very simple to use and with truly exceptional AI with good support always available I recommend!!

Luxe
Italy
26 days using the app
January 19, 2024

I've had a great experience with Easy Ads for Facebook Ads! It's a fantastic app that has proven to be incredibly helpful in managing and optimizing my Facebook advertising campaigns. The user-friendly interface and robust features make it a standout tool for anyone looking to streamline their advertising efforts. Highly recommended!

congtytienphat