Easy Catalog: wholesale/retail

Easy Catalog: wholesale/retail | Reviews

by aleksovApps

Wholesale/Retail Catalog maker. Line Sheets, Barcode, Flipbook

Noemi Flowers

Descargué esta aplicacion y es mu buena. Me atendieron en servicio al cliente a tarves de TeamViewer y me ayudaron en todo. Realmente muy agradecidos con el Equipo de Easy Catalog. Muchas gracias!

November 30, 2021

Thank you very much. This app became better because of you and we work hard to help all our customers to build awesome catalog and line sheets.

Rustic Country Soaps & More

OMG I am so excited! I made a catalog for my business in just a few hours. Very impressed, very easy to use!

November 26, 2021

Thank you very much for this review. You can play with pour app for hours but you can also build catalogs in a few minutes. Some apps try to copy our app but they don't know what is valuable to users. We are working hard to build new features based on your requests and to stay the #1 catalog app in the Shopify app store. Again thank you so much for support.

Eichtens Cheeses, Gifts & Foods

Invoices are very professional-looking. Had a question and they responded right away. Great job!!!!!!

Rigaonline

Qué gran aplicación. Una de las aplicaciones que no sabe que la necesita hasta que la instala. Realmente útil para crear catálogos con muchas opciones de personalización.

Jens

This app is amazing. I can make pro catalogues quickly. There are many options to customise and adjust to my needs. While creating my catalogues I found two features that would make the app even better for me. I contacted the support team and they included the features/options within days!! They listen to comments and update according to their users needs. I give them five more stars for that. Thank you!

October 2, 2021

Thank you very much. Glad you like our app. Version 4 solves all the issues and adds powerful but still easy control to create your unique catalog. If you got any suggestions, ideas please let me know.

Southern Chill

UPDATE: V4 is fantastic! We were able to generate a great looking, 3-part catalog in a matter of minutes. Creating a linesheet takes even less time. This app has saved us HOURS - and the result is a professional looking marketing tool. Again, the developer was amazing - and responsive. Highly recommend! We use this app to create catalogs and linesheets. It seems to work really well. There have been a few hiccups, and the developer has gotten on Zoom with us to assist. Having the developer available and interested in the things that are not working so they can improve the next version is amazing. We are looing forward to the release of V4!

September 26, 2021

Thank you very much. Glad I help you to solve the problem and generate the catalog you need. Version 4 comes very soon and it's build based on user suggestions and reported issues. I think it will be Catalog maker #1 but you will try and tell us

Sweet Sophia

I have had a variety of issues with this app not working as advertised. That said, I applaud the tenacity of the developer / customer support person who has been incredibly energetic in trying to help me solve the problems. I will reserve judgement until the new update comes out with fixes to some known bugs.

September 8, 2021

Sorry for the possible issues. Let's fix this when you are ready. It could be just about the browser version or small screen resolution, let's check together.
About upgrading a plan you can always test FREE and upgrade later for just $9.99 so you don't need to subscribe to a yearly plan if you don't need it.

The Makerss

Creates professional looking catalogues, easy to use and plenty of options at the $9.99 a month level.

West Coast Memorials

It's great! The only thing I would love is to be able to edit it rather than having to rebuild again if you find a mistake. Other than that the app works great

August 10, 2021

Thank you so much for the awesome review. The new version v4 will be available in a few days and one of the new features will be editing a catalog but also many new features ...

Medusa's Make-Up

So far I really like this app. I only wish you could edit a catalog after you generate it, it would save time.

August 10, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review. New version v4 coming in a few days and will solve many pains and also you will be able to edit the catalog.

Previous 1 3 4 5