Easy Catalog: Wholesale/Retail

Wholesale/Retail PDF Catalog maker. Line Sheet, QR, Order Form

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Low Country Livin'

I used this app to build a wholesale catalog to distribute to my current buyers and to create a larger, easier way for new clients to purchase my products. I found that it is also useful for drawing more retail customers to my website. Easy to use may be the best part.

Audioactive

Location Spain

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets

Tokalon Clothing

This app has awesome potential but is highly unstable. I lost my work no less than 10+ times. It's lacking some basic formatting functionality, it's super buggy, and some features don't work at all. It took me 3 days to complete what should have taken less than 3 hours. I reached out to tech support, which is non-existent. At one point it wouldn't even allow me save my file anymore. That's when I had to start over completely, and I was very careful to do everything perfectly the first time with no need for changes, and I finally got it to work. I'm very happy with the end result, which is why I gave it 3 stars instead of 1.

June 9, 2022

Its great to hear that you are happy with the end results but lets work together to see bugs you found and try to fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for issues and thanks for honest review. Best

Textil Großhandel ATA-Mode

Location Germany

Ich habe diese APP für Online Shop von Shopify verwendet. Ich bin sehr zufrieden. Alles läuft PERFEKT :-) Vielen Dank

Modernica Props

Good so far.Good so far.Good so far.Good so far.Good so far.Good so far.Good so far.Good so far.Good so far.Good so far.Good so far.Good so far.

Bailey and Ava

Wonderful for creating reporting, line sheets, and a product catalog. I searched for over two years and finally found this. Highly recommend.

Speedmerchant65 / Fireside Books

Extremely easy to use and its multiple uses is a plus. Table of Contents would be another big plus!!

DuMey Creations

I love this app - one of our best investments ever! Makes life so much easier! The fact that the app grows and betters every week, makes working with it a joy! A must true must have product

April 18, 2022

Thanks you very much. New version 6 fix 99,9% of bugs and works perfect. Also we will continue adding new features and road map for 2022 is very big. Thanks again!

LippyClip Wholesale

UPDATE: The owner finally responded to me and did fix the issue and refunded my money. So far, it's working well. Do not use this app! It looks great, but if you want the paid version, it doesn't work and the developer has not responded to any of my three emails. Incredibly disappointed and waste of money.

March 29, 2022

UPDATE 30.03.2022. I think that problem has been resolved now. Please confirm. Best

Hi. Sorry for problems. We just didn't receive any of your emails. Lets solve it as soon as possible. I'm ready when you are. Zoom, TeamViewer or anything else you need ...

nipponkodostore.com

See our catalog: https://nipponkodostore.com/pages/catalog HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Great and super easy to use! They helped fix all my issue really quickly using TeamViewer and perfectly helped me with my questions and answered my queries. Many thanks for their patience. This experience is very good. Many Many Many thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6