Reviews (123)

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its intuitive interface and comprehensive catalog creation features, especially beneficial for businesses with large inventories. It's praised for its ability to handle wholesale orders, generate professional catalogs quickly, and support multiple languages. The responsive customer support and regular updates based on merchant feedback are also valued. Unique features like QR code integration, automatic catalog updates, and proper display of Chinese characters are highlighted.

June 7, 2024

I AM NOT FINISHED USING IT I NEED A LINE SHEET FAST AND ITS GOOD FOR THAT

Cooks Flips
Over 2 years using the app
May 16, 2024

Easy to use app, perfect for our business.

Worryfree Gadgets
Almost 2 years using the app
May 24, 2024

Seriously the best digital catalog I have ever used. Every time I need something they get back to me within a day and are always able to fix and do whatever I need.

Thomas Blonde Wholesale
Over 1 year using the app
June 14, 2024

Needs more options to create and customize catalog easily such as adding new products seamlessly

Flavor Distro
7 months using the app
June 4, 2024

It is super easy and produces great

Your Story
6 months using the app
May 12, 2024

I tried several other catalogue apps and this was the easiest to use and their communication is great! I have asked for an extra feature which they tried to facilitate straight away. They have come back and said it is a little complex but have said they will get their developers onto it as soon as they can. Very happy with service and highly recommend.

Aussie Pharma Direct Wholesale.
8 months using the app
May 15, 2024

Useful for our business. Good proactive support but have to be patient.

STUDIO216
Singapore
7 months using the app
Edited June 19, 2024

Easy to use so far and quick.

Tool-Wise
3 months using the app
May 12, 2024

Great product and easy to use! Your product listing to a catalog in minutes.

KY Speed Shop
4 months using the app
May 10, 2024

excelente aplicacion, todo se hace muy facil y automatizado.
soporte 24/7