Easy Catalogs v3 ‑ UNLIMITED

Easy Catalogs v3 ‑ UNLIMITED

by aleksovApps

Wholesale/Retail Catalog maker. Line Sheets, Barcode, Flipbook

Crunch N Munch

yay works well is good i like seems to be clean and easy to use we like it thank you for your product

the-store.com

I am excited about this app. I have already created a custom catalog for a wholesale customer. Great support too!

Nautilus Puzzles - Wooden Jigsaw Puzzles For Adults

Very happy with this app. We were using another catalog app and it stopped working and the developer just disappeared and stopped responding to emails.
Some older customers want to buy our wooden jigsaw puzzles via catalog, so it is important to us to have one available.
The app works well and the developer has been very responsive and has been able to add a lot of our suggesitons to make it even better.

Merch For Mutts

Unfortunately with the free plan you can not select the products, it just puts them on the catalog at random. However the service is very easy to use and works great. And the developer very quickly replies to any problems/inquries. If you read through the reviews you will see the developer adds anything that the users request, which is very impressive. Overall is a good app.

Stock Furniture Lebanon

The developer is very helpful and you will get help within minutes.
App is super easy to use, developer walked me thru hard details and with help of tutorial i was able to finish my job easy and fast.

AVA Precious Goods

After sending a message to the developper app about a special offer, I had a quick reply and I was totally statisfied with the reponse. This app is perfect for example if you are looking for a printed version of your online catalog for wholesale distribution. I recommand it !

June 17, 2021

Dear, thank you very much. We work on new features which will come soon for all stores. Also, the issue with the email support request which finished in the spam folder is solved now and won't happen again. Best

輸入CD卸直販 東京エムプラス公式通販サイト

The app is so helpful for stores that have a large number of items. I especially like the feature of inserting QR codes for each product and selecting multiple collections at once, with the option to start each collection on a new page. Also, they were very supportive and flexible with our requests.

June 10, 2021

Thank you very much. Soon we will update our app with new exciting features which will help stores to build awesome catalogs in a min and we are going to stay #1 Catalog app for the Shopify stores.

Mayoristas Floripondia

al principio tuve problemas con la app, pero recibi aistencia remota y ha sido una gran herramienta para mi empresa. Muy buena app

Aubrey Adele

I used the app to create line sheets and it worked well. Could use a little improvement in functionality but that could be operator error :)

May 19, 2021

Thanks for the review. I will contact you if you got few mins to speak about how to improve the app with more funcionality. Thanks again.

Agua Marina Fashion

Creo que es una solución muy buena, para trabajar mis clientes mayoristas, estoy encantada. yupy yupy

May 19, 2021

Muchas gracias por tu reseña. Realmente significa mucho para nosotros. Si tiene alguna sugerencia, contáctenos para mejorar la aplicación.

Previous 1 3 4