4.2

Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient catalog creation capabilities, particularly for wholesale stores. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, Shopify store synchronization, and responsive customer support. Despite minor UX/UI issues, the app is praised for its functionality and customization options. Many reported a significant improvement in their catalog creation process, making it more efficient and less time-consuming.

January 4, 2024

We have had a very positive experience with this app. It is easy to build our catalogs right from Shopify and they have great customization options. Any time I've had a question they respond promptly. I had an urgent question/issue and they answered me very quickly and had the solution. Would definitely recommend.

Once Again Home Co.
4 months using the app
January 12, 2024

It's alright. As a software engineer, I see a lot of UI and user friendly issues. I'm able to work around them, and I'll keep using the product. The quality can definitely be better, but I do think it's the best app for creating catalogs.

Artificery & Stitchery
15 days using the app
December 18, 2023

My experience has been amazing working with Easy Catalog. Very easy app to use and it exceeds my expectations. The customer help is always very helpful as-well. Definitely recommend!

Ligum Fight Gear
South Africa
2 months using the app
October 18, 2023

I will start by saying that Easy Catalog is by far the most intuitive and simple to use catalog maker around, with enough customation options to make it appealing without making it overwhelming. The simple synchronisation options also make this a very convenient catalog builder. I had searched far and wide for catalog generator options and Easy Catalog provides the best value offering by far with a very reasonable price point aswell.

The developer has also provided us with such excellent aftersales and assisted us with much needed features that we otherwise would not have had with any other catalog maker.

Overall if I could give a 10 out of 5 I would, well done to the Easy Catalog team!

UB Creative Wholesale
South Africa
About 2 months using the app
October 16, 2023

We tried out several apps to automatically generate PDF catalogues for each of our product collections. This is the one that suits us best. It's very easy to use and offers good customer support if there's a problem. In just a few minutes, we can produce catalogues that used to take us hours to make.

Mont de Piété-Berg van Barmhartigheid
Belgium
About 1 month using the app
Edited October 26, 2023

Waiting for over 2 months for refund. I email them every week and they tell me they will process a refund...still waiting.

I do not recommend this app.

Update: I have been told I was getting refunded since August 30th. It is October 20th and still have not received it. Nothing was done immediately.

Update: I finally received by refund that I was told on in August was complete. Awful customer service. I did realize that I was not refunded the full amount and a processing fee was taken out. They told me if I changed this review, I would be credited the processing fee. My review stands as one star, this company lied to be several times saying they processed a refund, and they did not. They are also trying to buy a better review by offering all my money back. They can keep the processing fee. I will not be changing my review. I recommend you find an app with better customer service.

Sugar Medical
7 months using the app
aleksovApps replied October 20, 2023

Dear Nicole,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your recent experience with our service.

Upon reviewing your subscription history, we see that you signed up for our yearly plan on March 14, 2023, which included a generous 50% discount. During the six months of your subscription, you actively used our app, participated in dedicated Zoom support sessions, and successfully created multiple catalogs using our tools.

Regarding your request for a full refund upon uninstallation, we want to clarify our process. Uninstalling the app is a standard part of our refund procedure. Our aim is to ensure a smooth experience for all users and to process refunds promptly following proper uninstallation.

Please refer to our refund policy detailed at https://easycatalogs.aleksovapps.com/policy for eligibility criteria and refund procedures. We encourage users to review our policies before subscribing to align their expectations.

Kindly note that while a refund can be processed, the calculation will consider the full service price due to the initial 50% discount applied to your subscription. Our refund calculations are based on the service's original pricing to ensure fairness and consistency in refund procedures.

Should you require further information or assistance regarding this process, our support team is available to provide guidance.

We appreciate your understanding. Your feedback is valuable as it helps us improve our services for all our users.

Warm regards,

Perica Aleksov
CEO, aleksovApps

October 7, 2023

I've just start using this application. Very easy to use, all seems all right. Unfortunately, the metafields aren't working as I may need for now, but the support team is very nice and really tries to help.
I'll try some more to customize using this application just because the support team really tries to help you achieve what you want

GLAM Bijuterii
Romania
8 days using the app
Edited October 24, 2023

Perfect now. Had problems before but service helped me out thank you!

Pervoné Schmuck
Germany
18 days using the app
aleksovApps replied October 19, 2023

Thank you very much! I'm always happy to help and anything you need just let me know. Best

September 17, 2023

App works great, support is brief and gets the job done in a great manner.

Max Warehouse
Over 1 year using the app
August 1, 2023

We wanted to take a moment to express our genuine appreciation for your app and the fantastic support team behind it. Having used the free version for years, we were impressed with its user-friendly features, prompting us to upgrade. Though no app is perfect, we admire your team's dedication to continuous improvement. They are highly responsive and supportive, making our experience pleasant. Your app has truly transformed our catalog creation process. Your exceptional service stands out in today's world, and we're grateful to be part of this journey. We'd be more than happy to share our positive experience with a review.

Oasis Society Wholesale