Easy Catalog: wholesale/retail

Rating (4.2)
Developer
4.2
January 24, 2023

May I say this app is AWESOME!

Trust me when i say that the customer service (Perica) was/is SO GENEROUS without going into details!

They really love their app and are doing great!

APILIFE
Time spent using app: 8 days
January 23, 2023

the result is not mobile friendly. We have been asking for a change to a template for months, it was promised to us but never implemented. The assistance service replies sporadically via email.
We are very dissatisfied.

MarticaStore
Italy
Time spent using app: 3 months
aleksovApps replied January 23, 2023

"UPDATE January 23rd, 2023:
My team and I take your bad experience seriously. We have fixed the mobile view and also created the template you requested. Please check: https://thecatalog.io/flipbook_catalog/25751#flipbook-25751

Sorry for delay!

We apologize for the frustration you have experienced with our app's mobile compatibility and the delay in implementing a requested template change. We understand the importance of mobile-friendliness and are working to address this issue as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the sporadic response from our assistance service and will work to improve our communication and responsiveness. We value your feedback and appreciate the opportunity to improve our service. If there is anything specific we can do to help resolve this issue, please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly.

December 15, 2022

I reviewed quite a few linesheet, catalogue apps. None are perfect but this one came closest and had the best support. There were a couple of issues at the start but when I raised them to the support team, they were fixed pretty quickly. They are genuinely interested in making a quality app. I’m excited to see all that this app will become as it gets more refined. With stellar support and come great functionality (especially for an app connected to Shopify) a 5 star was a no brainer.

Bakline
Time spent using app: 18 days
November 14, 2022

After evaluating 3 different catalog apps at various price points Easy-Catalog provided the best user experience for the price and after a couple of test tries we can create a very nice catalog in a matter of minutes. You have quite a few options including numerous templates, filtering out of stock items which was important due to we sell one of kind items. Would highly recommend the app if you want to do catalogs for your Shopify store.

GOVintage Jewelry and Collectibles
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 13, 2022

I was super excited at how easy it was to create and order from a catalog. But, as I went through the process of testing ordering from the catalog, I found the app to be a bit buggy and I ran into issues I could not find support to correct. For one, I couldn't find a way to keep my customized cover page from changing when ever I opened the pdf version of the catalog. I could see my front page image when the catalog was presented as a thumbnail but it quickly disappeared in the pdf version. It's a small but very annoying issue. The much larger issue was not having my wholesale price reflected when items were placed in the cart which is the sole purpose of my paying for the app in the first place. And, lastly, the most annoying issue of all is NO ACCESS to support for these types of questions and others. Very disappointing cause I had such high hopes for this app.

dOSA Natural Body Care Products
Time spent using app: 8 days
aleksovApps replied October 14, 2022

Thank you for feedback. Sorry, just we didn't receive your support request in our inbox and we usually respond in max 1h. Let's use Zoom to fix the all issues you have. I'm ready when you are. Best regards

Edited October 31, 2022

Initially, I felt I couldn't have a catalog with Easy Catalog. Thankfully, I got lots of help, and I now can get catalogs put together for my Amish customers. If you feel that this doesn't quite work for you, ask for help! You will get it very quickly! With the help and an update, I have the variants I wanted! Original review: I have a bunch of variants for my products. I couldn't get the variants to load under their parent product listing.

Majestic Mountain Sage, Inc.
Time spent using app: 5 months
aleksovApps replied October 12, 2022

UPDATE 17. October
We just finish new feature. Please check this video instructions on how to add variants under main product listing: https://www.loom.com/share/87d19588db9645d582cef737a1cc914f

Also I create an demo catalog with variant table under product:

Sorry for the lack of that feature. As you already know its in development stage and will be available from 17. October 2022. You can still show variants in the current version using layout No.9.

Let me know if you want a training session using TeamViewer or Zoom.

Best regards

October 6, 2022

I was very excited about this app and it seemed to be working well, but now it won't let me edit at all. I can't change the cover page, colors, font, anything. It just keeps re-loading and taking me back to the original every time I make a change. I'm trying to get in touch with the help desk but haven't had any luck.

Zelda Nashville
Time spent using app: 24 days
aleksovApps replied October 6, 2022

App in work: https://www.loom.com/share/0423e822ddc146eab0b1cc6df729df66
Your catalog generated in PDF and order form: https://easycatalogs.aleksovapps.com/orderForm/24538

Thank you for your review. Let's arrange a Zoom call, I'm ready when you are and we will fix the issues as soon as possible. I tried to reproduce it on my end but it seems everything works fine on my machine (https://www.loom.com/share/0423e822ddc146eab0b1cc6df729df66) and it's very odd that it doesn't work for you and I would like to fix it immediately.

September 22, 2022

Great app to create a PDF catalog of the products on your website. Has a lot of customizing options. Also let's you to update the catalog without having to create a new one, so you can keep the same link for the catalog.
We're still trying to figure out how to update a catalog of a collection after changes have been made to the collection (e. g. products were added or removed to the collection, change in name of the collection).

Head Over Heels - Israel
Israel
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 21, 2022

Es la aplicación que necesitas para generar tu catalogo, sin complicaciones, altamente recomendable.

Crochetstores
Mexico
Time spent using app: 9 days
August 30, 2022

Really easy way to create catalogues. It has saved me so much time as I have a LOT of products. Great app and great service

Charmed Jewellery