Dynamic Currency Converter

Dynamic Currency Converter

by PlusBooster Apps

Best Currency Converter With Auto Currency Switcher Feature.

theanimalsstore

Great application I loved it and I also loved your customers treat me thank you I advise people this application

JT Direct Online

Really good support worked with another developer to help me fix an issue I had with a search bar not working as intended

GoPodsPro

Best customer service from any app I've installed, quick replies and an awesome currency converter as a whole! So awesome!

Deal Cereal

Just installed it, so far seems to be working great. Geolocation is working and customer service was very prompt helping with rounding decimals the way I want.

Soutuer

good goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

Necesito Uno

Fantastic customer support! Fixed 3 issues in less than 30 minutes. Very recommandable. App is great and customer support will help you with every issues you found. Don't hesitate to go with this app !

Lola's Co.

I love this app it helped me, very easy to setup and started working in minutes. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

SUNRISE Makeup

Una app de mucha utilidad, fácil de instalar y lo MÁS IMPORTANTE el personal de soporte técnico, Lakshya, agradable y paciente.
Muchas gracias

Evamac

I would recommend a simple and convenient application.
You can choose where to see the site and you can adjust the color.

October 22, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us :)

artoclew

good one, good onegood onegood onegood onegood onegood onegood onegood onegood onegood onegood onegood onegood onegood one

Previous 1