Dynamic Currency Converter

Dynamic Currency Converter

by PlusBooster India

Multi Currency Converter With Auto Currency Switcher Feature.

Rica Beni

They are really helpful I am not very computer literate and they did all the work and installed it for me, brilliant!! I fully recommend them and not to mention the app works great just what I need

Hipbuy Store

Great App! Simple and easy to use. Good customer support! Would continue to use them for currency conversion.

Laurent

Nice !

Stylizio

Staff was able to answer all questions. Coding support provided within 10 minutes. The most important thing for me, that this app perfectly works with shopify multi-currency and show prices in ISO format, this is exactly what I was looking for.

Honey Beauty

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Wooliio

live support is helpful okokokokokokokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

god’s time life style

Es una buena aplicación para solucionar los problemas que tengo en mi tienda solo que en este momento no logro activarla

June 26, 2020

Gracias por la revisión, me gustaría decirle que puede configurar la aplicación correctamente. Proporcionamos un selector de idioma para que pueda cambiar y ver el backend en su idioma nativo. Además, brindamos soporte de Chat EN VIVO para que si no está seguro de algo, nuestro soporte pueda ayudarlo de inmediato.

Sería genial si puede mejorar su opinión para nosotros.

Gracias

English Version :

Thank you for the review, I would like to tell you that you can configure the application properly. We do provide a language selector so that you can change and see the backend in your native language, Plus we do provide LIVE Chat support so that if you are not sure about anything our support can help you right away.

It would be great if you can improve your review for us.

Thanks

Antipodes NZ

Great service! The support team responded quickly to help customize the converter tab. The app has it all.

Orfea Beauty

Love it!! Thank you very much for providing such a valuable tool! Highly recommended for anyone wanting a pro touch on their store.

Malvix Studio

Developer was super friendly, helped me with layout and fixed everything right away! Super responsive and can definitely recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34