Dynamic Currency Converter

Dynamic Currency Converter

by PlusBooster Apps

Multi Currency Converter With Auto Currency Switcher Feature.

Magneticusbshop

This app is fully loaded with features must-have an application if you are focusing to sell globally.

beauty by vertis

The app looks very promising and User-friendly. Looks very beautiful in my store. I highly recommend it.

LedLightoffroad

great customer support,they are always online and talk live with them, i recommand 5+ thank you guys!

Ultimate Boutik

It is very helpful, loves this app and highly recommend the app if you are selling products in more than one country.

Fibonacci Dvinici Clothing

The installation is quite cool and simple. I love this application so far. I recommend it to everyone.

Scarlet Furs

I used this app to convert currency for my Shopify store. Extremely valuable app I would suggest every online store who have visitors from different countries.

Beauty Firm

Amazing customer service!!!
They have provided a huge amount of help with getting the app running and very friendly!

Flower World Events

Really great and useful app, very easy to install and I reached easily the support! Absolutely recommend!

HerBigSecrett.com

app looks great and seems to be working just fine.. easy to use. thaks or all the help will leave a review later on the progress

Love4colorpods™