Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use and customization in managing digital products like PDFs and license keys. Features such as quick upload, inventory management, and customizable delivery messages are highlighted. The app's performance is reliable with instant download delivery. The customer support, especially from developer Axel, is noted for its responsiveness and helpfulness.

February 13, 2023

I think is really the best service for licence keys, I've been using it for 3 months and I just love it.
Alex (the dev) is very kind and solved all my questions in no time, just excellent!

BulkPremium
Chile
3 months using the app
Axel Hardy replied February 13, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words! I’m always happy to help and yes, I always try to reply as soon as possible :)

September 16, 2020

Great app and very easy to use. Everything is explained in detail and the interface is user-friendly. Extra points to Axel for his support!

Wanderlust Daily Store
Italy
3 months using the app
Axel Hardy replied September 22, 2020

Thank you so much for this awesome review! My number one priority is to have the best possible customer support so I'm happy you said some words about it in your review :)

December 7, 2022

I absolutely love this product, and it has helped me -- a website moron -- deliver a digital products to thousands of people. Also, the customer service is world class. Major recommend from me.

Normal Sport
Axel Hardy replied December 7, 2022

Thank you so much! Glad the app helps you to sell your digital products easily. Don't hesitate to get back to me if you have any other questions about the app :-)

March 11, 2022

We have been searching for months for an App like EDP; we are so glad to have stumbled upon it, amazing app, features & the founder Axel, he has helped us so much with particular things we needed, I 100% recommend this app for anyone selling digital goods! 10/10!

Blueprint
Axel Hardy replied March 12, 2022

Thank you so much! I’m happy to have found a solution for your particular needs here with the app. I’m sure it will also help other merchants so that’s perfect. Thanks for your wonderful review :) !

February 15, 2022

Wonderful app, easy to use, any digital seller would need this app, i had simple issue with stamping the PDF with info from the product details, it was not possible with the current code base, the support was responsive and promise to add it in the next deployment, I would definitely recommend this app!

dozanworld
Axel Hardy replied February 16, 2022

Thank you so much! Your suggestion for the PDF Stamping feature is in my to-do list and will be part of the next app update :-) . Thanks for the idea and kind words about my work here!

February 2, 2021

This app is professional and well done, not to mention the superior customer service. They genuinely care, thanks.

Rocket Powered Sound
Axel Hardy replied February 3, 2021

Thank you so much! I'm always happy to help or to reply any questions you have :) thanks again!

December 20, 2022

Works perfectly so far. It also worked perfectly in our case where we had manual payments without creditcards. In this case, you will simply get the download/license key after our team marks a order as paid. Works perfectly!

Thermo Bauphysik
Switzerland
Axel Hardy replied December 20, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. Glad you like the auto fulfill feature (when the order is marked as paid). The app will receive new great features in 2023 😉

October 11, 2020

We sell alot of product keys and this app works perfect. If you sell licence keys, it is amazing and also shows the keys on the order page.
The developer updates this regularly with new features and is open to changes. As a key seller for 20+ years i would 100% recommend this app for selling licence/serial keys.

Lizosoft
Axel Hardy replied October 12, 2020

Thank you so much! And thank you for the amazing suggestions you sent me, they help me to keep making the app better and better. I will continue implementing the other ones you shared. Thanks again!

August 7, 2020

Excelente APP. Suporte é incrível. Recomendo...
Precisei de ajuda para resolver um problema, e o pessoal do suporte foram bastante atenciosos e resolveram tudo com excelência.

Fect Food
Brazil
Axel Hardy replied August 7, 2020

Thank you very much! Always a pleasure for me to help you find a solution with my app :)

September 7, 2020

We will use this app to sell unique participation tickets to a charity event. Axel was really responsive in helping me adjusting the button and text displayed in the order confirmation.

Engskesshop
Belgium
Axel Hardy replied September 7, 2020

Thank you so much! I was happy to integrate and customize the download button for you :) glad you like the app and my support!