Easy Digital Products

Easy Digital Products

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
Edited June 29, 2020

Excellent app ! I was looking for an app to translate the email in english (digital downloads doesnt offer this) and actually this app is even smarter than that !
it simply adds a link the order confirmation ! thanks a lot !

FITASTICO
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 23 days
Axel Hardy replied June 29, 2020

Wow thank you so much! Your review definitely made my day and means a lot. I will continue to improve the app and a new update is expected to arrive this week with new features. Hope you'll like them :)

June 27, 2020

I think this is the best app in Shopify to add digital products. Very easy and simple. The developer is also nice and helpful. Highly recommend.

4 Fun Store
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 17 days
Axel Hardy replied June 29, 2020

Thank you very much for your awesome review! I will continue to improve the app as per your suggestions :)

June 17, 2020

Great App, it works well! The customer support is very friendly and helpful!
Easy to use and the install was in seconds done.

Elite-Ecom
Austria
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Axel Hardy replied June 18, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Don't hesitate to ask again if you have any questions or suggestions for the app :)

June 15, 2020

Five stars for support ! The app is great and evolves all the time. Probably the best app to send digital files and keys

The Card Party
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Axel Hardy replied June 15, 2020

Thank you so much! Always happy to help and thanks for your awesome feedback!

June 15, 2020

Great app, easy to use with great support as well.
Keep up the great work.
I really look forward to your next update.

Home and Hobbies
South Africa
Time spent using app: 3 months
Axel Hardy replied June 15, 2020

Thank you very much! The new update should be published in the next few days ;-)

June 15, 2020

I chose this app to allow sales of License keys for software. The app didn't have all the features I needed, but as soon as I mentioned these things to the developer he added the features straight away. ! :-) The developer is very responsive and is keen to make this app a winner.

I love how easy it is to implement and use. It does what it says and I feel confident it will grow as users request more features.

I can highly reccomend this app and this developer. :-)

Music Tech Shop
Time spent using app: 19 days
Axel Hardy replied June 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words and for your feedback about the app. I am definitely working on adding more new features to the app. Thanks again and glad you like the app!

June 10, 2020

5 stars for support. Need to give it a spin before we decide to use it. It does lack a feature though of sending out multiple licenses per sale. Promised to get that as a new feature.

ProtectMyPhone
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
June 10, 2020

Axel fix the bug very quickly, it really helps me a lot.
And I would try for a while and make enough test before start my bussiness

サイバーネコ
Japan
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Axel Hardy replied June 10, 2020

Thank you very much for your review, I'm always happy to help :)
Don't hesitate if you need more support in the future ;-)

May 31, 2020

Great app! Does what it says it's going to do without any problems, unlike some of the other digital download apps out there. And Axel is quick to provide friendly and helpful customer service. Highly recommend!

RxStudyGuides
Time spent using app: 7 days
Axel Hardy replied June 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your awesome review! Glad you like the app and my support ;-)

May 25, 2020

Wow! This app is much simpler than the others out there, AND the app developer is available for questions which is so helpful. He even committed a change to his app so I could write some CSS to modify the appearance of the Download button. Thank you Axel!!!

The Spreadsheet Shop
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Axel Hardy replied May 25, 2020

Thank you very much! Always happy to help and to hear your suggestions! If you need anything else, you now have my email ;-)

Thanks again!