Easy Donation

Easy Donation

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Let’s contribute and Encourage your customers to donate.

FoodDock

Functional and well designed app with enough capabilities and customization. Good support. Thank you!

Vahdam Teas

A very nicely designed app! Easy to use and functions properly. This can be integrated at homepage, product page or cart page with the help of support team who replies in a minute. Has plenty of options and specific image & messaging feature. Must try!

Camel Bey

Amazing app!! Had to research everywhere and read many blogs, and fortunately ended up finding out that most sources recommend Easy Donation and I'm glad I installed it. Has plenty of options and configurations that fulfill my needs, and where there was something too specific (I was sure that can be done) I reached out to their support and they quickly edited my theme's code to perfectly reflect my request as I needed. Thank you for your help and support :)

ASP, Inc.

App works as promised, and I must say the best and most responsive customer service I've experienced from an App developer in the four years that we have had a Shopify site. 100% recommend.

East Pole Coffee Co.

Five stars for customer service! Team was amazingly helpful with implementation.

Would love to see this become a little easier to use for non-developers like myself, but the team made up for it by being quick and helpful.

We have used this for three weeks and have gathered more than 100 donations.

Näak

Great customer service from the support team, very reactive. Design needs to be fine-tuned. When we click on donation button it would be great that the page doesn't need to be reloaded because customers think it is a bug and that the donation wasn't added to the cart.

Marso Living

We have started to use the app now, but had some minor issues with installing. I contacted the support and within less then 8 hours everything was solved! Great technical support! If the app runs as smooth as the support handled our issue, definitely 5 star rating!

Q Place Store

Easy to install and super prompt support when we had questions. Very pleased with product and service.

Eternal Crystals

I love this app It was really easy to use the support was very prompt I would definitely recommend Five stars

Revvies UK

We chose Easy Donation because of its simplicity and ease of use. It does not disappoint, support is great and very responsive.