Easy Donation

Easy Donation

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Let your customer donate a portion of the order to a charity.

LG Seeds

You have been great at provinding us with enough information to show our client the possibilities that Easy donation can offer to their store.

Great support!
Thank you!

Radius Care Shop

I'm really glad to be using this app. The support team offers exceptional customer service and they go beyond the available features to meet the shop's necessities.

mumemo.co

I use it to handle my donation collection. so far it fits my need. tech support is responsive as well

mytavia

I needed an app that would allow my customers to make a donation to our cause on our ecommerce site. We offer a buy one give one model but also, now offer the option to make a direct donation as well. The customer support team was very helpful and responsive to our needs when setting things up.

Thanks to the Zestard support team for all their help!

COUR-YAH!

We run a courier service business and we needed to have an option to tip our couriers. Easy Donation and the team were great in responding to my requests and customizing the look to fit our page. Highly recommend this app!

The Christian Restoration Association

We are a small non-profit with very little money to invest in extra apps. This is one app that has had big returns - allowing our supporters to quickly add donations with the books they purchase. It is paying for itself.

PEPSI_GOLF

Great Support Team.I need to use donation snippet for one of my custom product "Donation".Team has helped me to do the same. Thanks !

Booster Apparel

I use this app to donate for cancer research on my store. The team have been a real help and I will definetely recommend using the app for any kind of donation!

Sera Jey Monastery

The Support are very helpful and easy to talk to. The app also works great. This app is really helpful. Thanks

Biofield Tuning Store

We purchased this app to add a donation request section in our shopping cart. We wanted to customize the look and feel a bit and since we couldn't figure out how to change the CSS we reached out to customer support and they were very responsive and helpful. Several months later we changed our shop template and found that the new template didn't pull over our previous donation default settings. Once again support was very responsive, even over the holidays, and has been great about helping us resolve our minor issues. We are very satisfied with the relative ease of using this app and the customer service is great. It has helped us raise more money for our fundraising causes and allows us flexibility in terms of changing the design of the app look.