Easy Donation

Easy Donation

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Let your customer donate a portion of the order to a charity.

Team Rubicon Norge

Initially, there were quite a few twerks to be fixed. Support really stepped up, and even adjusted the app to our theme. It's totally KISS (keep it simple stupid). It works, and that's all you need at the end of the day.

Cac Store

Easy to set up and understand, simple interface on the cart page and/or product pages. One of the only apps that offers the true "add-on donation" feature a nonprofit would need for their own store. We especially like the support. When the donation section was loading too slowly and we wanted to change the email functionality a bit, Zestard was very responsive and fixed it for us immediately. We look forward to the future features they plan to offer. Thank you!

Aloha Maui Vegan

This app is perfect for what I need and the support team behind it is very responsive and informative. So glad I came across this app for my site. Thank you!

Truthtshirts

Really pleased with the app as a whole, works great. Was even more blown away by the quality of customer service, instant response, super friendly, and went above and beyond to help clear a few things up and help me with placing my donate button.

Wish I could give 10*

Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!

Regimental Pens

I run a website where I sell pens to raise money for a number of military charities. This had become complicated doing it myself and I asked Zetard if they could adapt their Easy Donation app. It has taken some time but the result is absolutely perfect. Customers can choose if they want to donate and how much and mine gives six different charities to choose from. I honestly don't think it could be better. I understand that the developer is someone called Ankit and what he, and the other support staff at Zetard have done has been tremendous and a great help to me. Definitely five stars. Paul Loseby

One Peace Clothing

Amazing app and fantastic support on very accessible web chat on installation. Highly recommended for people who want to give a little something back. Couldn't have asked for anymore.

Montessori Toyz

Great Support and Amazing App! Love it!

Journeyman Bakery

Easy to setup, responsive tech support, easy for customers to use. Highly recommend!

Svs Balaji Temple 2