Easy Donation

Easy Donation

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Let your customer donate a portion of the order to a charity.

Truthtshirts

Really pleased with the app as a whole, works great. Was even more blown away by the quality of customer service, instant response, super friendly, and went above and beyond to help clear a few things up and help me with placing my donate button.

Wish I could give 10*

Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!

Regimental Pens

I run a website where I sell pens to raise money for a number of military charities. This had become complicated doing it myself and I asked Zetard if they could adapt their Easy Donation app. It has taken some time but the result is absolutely perfect. Customers can choose if they want to donate and how much and mine gives six different charities to choose from. I honestly don't think it could be better. I understand that the developer is someone called Ankit and what he, and the other support staff at Zetard have done has been tremendous and a great help to me. Definitely five stars. Paul Loseby

One Peace Clothing

Amazing app and fantastic support on very accessible web chat on installation. Highly recommended for people who want to give a little something back. Couldn't have asked for anymore.

Montessori Toyz

Great Support and Amazing App! Love it!

Journeyman Bakery

Easy to setup, responsive tech support, easy for customers to use. Highly recommend!

Svs Balaji Temple 2