Easy Donation

Easy Donation

Built for Shopify

Reviews (162)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to seamlessly integrate various donation options into their stores, particularly beneficial for non-profit stores. It's praised for its reliable performance and customization options. The support team is noted for their quick, friendly, and proactive service. Some merchants suggest adding a recurring donation feature and more detailed tracking. Despite minor installation issues, it's recommended for its simplicity and effectiveness.

May 15, 2024

I decided to try this app as the reviews felt honest and I needed something easy to set up to take a variety of donations on my non profit store. I did struggle initially in setting this up, and made several mistakes in the process (i'm not the most tech savvy), but as soon as I contacted the support team, they helped straight away, explained things fully and even did a lot of the configuration work for me. Really grateful to the support team for the fast response, the friendly help and support. Please bear in mind there is a big time difference from the UK (-5.30 hrs) if using the instant chat support

Studio PD
11 days using the app
June 10, 2024

I was nervous as I download the app on weekend and didn't know what to do but after almost 24 hours of sending an email to customer service, I got help and they patiently answered all my question through online chat and helped to set up the app completely based on my requirements.
I can't wait to see how this app will affect my business and help me to do the right thing

Best customer service ever! Hands down!

Top Vers Btm
3 days using the app
June 10, 2024

Overall, EasyDonation is pretty solid app to use. Bounced around between a few before landing on this option and the main selling point was the customer service. Which is highly integral to using the app as preferred.
Support team was able to help me with most of my integrations on the backend... with fairly quick response time.

Munchy Merchy
7 days using the app
April 18, 2024

I love this app and they have excellent support.

Synchronicity Foundation
Over 3 years using the app
May 31, 2024

The customer support team is very helpful and was able to get everything set up for us!

The National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research
About 1 month using the app
April 9, 2024

When I joined up to Easy Donation, I didn't have a lot of time to workout out the location of my Donation widget. The Team at Easy Donation were great, they were quick to respond, and also very happy to help me tweek my design so it complimented my shopping cart.

Munda Biddi
About 14 hours using the app
February 20, 2024

It is a simple and great app. We had a few hiccups, but the support team was very responsive (minus the time difference) and fixed everything for us quickly, we were up and running in no time.

Adrenalin Source for Sports
About 2 months using the app
March 11, 2024

Excellent customer service ! Fast and helpful

Othersea Bikini
5 days using the app
February 26, 2024

perfect support service, they placed the app where a needed on my shop.
thx

MXHOME
France
2 days using the app
January 4, 2024

One of the best response times from a customer service team. Straight forward app that does what it says - well worth the cost!

Dakota Dirt