Easy Donation

Easy Donation

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Let’s contribute and Encourage your customers to donate.

FoodDock

Functional and well designed app with enough capabilities and customization. Good support. Thank you!

Vahdam Teas

A very nicely designed app! Easy to use and functions properly. This can be integrated at homepage, product page or cart page with the help of support team who replies in a minute. Has plenty of options and specific image & messaging feature. Must try!

Camel Bey

Amazing app!! Had to research everywhere and read many blogs, and fortunately ended up finding out that most sources recommend Easy Donation and I'm glad I installed it. Has plenty of options and configurations that fulfill my needs, and where there was something too specific (I was sure that can be done) I reached out to their support and they quickly edited my theme's code to perfectly reflect my request as I needed. Thank you for your help and support :)

SHOP for the Innocence Project

We are a non-profit and wanted the ability for customers to add on a donation to their purchase from our store. This was the only app we found that allowed us to do this.

It wasn't very clear how to set up some of the options and we had to reach out to their support a few times to make changes for us. They were very responsive and helpful (just keep in mind they are in India so there is a time difference in getting a reply). It's cumbersome to always have to ask them to change things instead of being able to modify it ourselves. Other than that, the app works great and we've seen a good percentatage of customers make an additional donation. The app will also send a separate email receipt for the donation, perfect for tax purposes.

ASP, Inc.

App works as promised, and I must say the best and most responsive customer service I've experienced from an App developer in the four years that we have had a Shopify site. 100% recommend.

East Pole Coffee Co.

Five stars for customer service! Team was amazingly helpful with implementation.

Would love to see this become a little easier to use for non-developers like myself, but the team made up for it by being quick and helpful.

We have used this for three weeks and have gathered more than 100 donations.

Näak

Great customer service from the support team, very reactive. Design needs to be fine-tuned. When we click on donation button it would be great that the page doesn't need to be reloaded because customers think it is a bug and that the donation wasn't added to the cart.

CopBlue

We needed an application which allowed visitors to make a donation that would support our organization (rather than some nationally registered charity). This is one of the few that does that. It was reasonably easy to set up and use. Support was prompt and addressed our concerns.

Guru Muscle

Their customer service answers fast but on the other hand, I was facing a lot of issues with this app. I have paid my monthly subscription and the app has never worked properly. It made me more issues and bugs than something plus. When I told them to remove all code from my theme they left not even some lines of code but also a full snippet or template. It could be a great app but it seems to me they need better developers somewhere in their Dev office.

Marso Living

We have started to use the app now, but had some minor issues with installing. I contacted the support and within less then 8 hours everything was solved! Great technical support! If the app runs as smooth as the support handled our issue, definitely 5 star rating!