Easy Donation

Easy Donation

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Let your customer donate a portion of the order to a charity.

COUR-YAH!

We run a courier service business and we needed to have an option to tip our couriers. Easy Donation and the team were great in responding to my requests and customizing the look to fit our page. Highly recommend this app!

Arianna cosmetics

Not performing well, my theme is slow now and server isn't available.
I pretty sure that this app is not working if you have a lot of traffic.
A weird orange circle appear in the carte page. This app is not for mobile devices too.

The Christian Restoration Association

We are a small non-profit with very little money to invest in extra apps. This is one app that has had big returns - allowing our supporters to quickly add donations with the books they purchase. It is paying for itself.

PEPSI_GOLF

Great Support Team.I need to use donation snippet for one of my custom product "Donation".Team has helped me to do the same. Thanks !

Pottery by VB

It's not showing up in the cart... Trying to figure it out at this point.
It's easy to use if you will have it directly as an item in your main site/ page.

Zori Dogs

Simply put app doesn’t work. I will have to find one that does. Don’t have time to email support and go back and forth on an issue.

Booster Apparel

I use this app to donate for cancer research on my store. The team have been a real help and I will definetely recommend using the app for any kind of donation!

Sera Jey Monastery

The Support are very helpful and easy to talk to. The app also works great. This app is really helpful. Thanks

Biofield Tuning Store

We purchased this app to add a donation request section in our shopping cart. We wanted to customize the look and feel a bit and since we couldn't figure out how to change the CSS we reached out to customer support and they were very responsive and helpful. Several months later we changed our shop template and found that the new template didn't pull over our previous donation default settings. Once again support was very responsive, even over the holidays, and has been great about helping us resolve our minor issues. We are very satisfied with the relative ease of using this app and the customer service is great. It has helped us raise more money for our fundraising causes and allows us flexibility in terms of changing the design of the app look.

Don McMinn: Think With Me

This app kept the donation process pretty simply, only because the support team was so responsive. Would love to see digital attachments as a part of the receipt-- since often donations come with a premium thanks.