Easy Donation

Easy Donation

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Let your customer donate a portion of the order to a charity.

LoveLuve

very nice app. I like this app to be used for every site. You will love this app. Very nice app so far.

We Are One

We are using this app for our websites and it works perfectly. The support team is amazing. I don't have any developer skills but the support team is very hepfull and fast.

Amazing app and an amazing team!

times-up

can this app donate automatically, so if i'd like to donate a percentage of my sales and have the app do that?

CIWFNederland

This is a great app that is so straightforward to use, making it very easy for our supporters to add valuable donations to their purchases. The support team have been very helpful and quick to respond to any requests we have for further customisation and improvements to functionality. For us to continue to use this app we would really appreciate having the ability for customers to choose to add giftaid to their donations.

Physique Boutique

Great app and very easy to use! Customer support was also amazing and helped us customize our donation button even more!

My Cat and Co.

This app is great! A lot of the other donation apps out there don't include our currency (AED) and don't let you choose your own charity. Easy Donation is perfect for our needs and support has been great. Very easy to integrate and people were responding immediately which is perfect! Thanks team Easy Donation :)

Relevé Fashion

Great app that allows you to direct donations to any cause. It's easy enough to install and their support team responds quickly.

Postal Worker Tees

Great app. I had a couple of problems and it was fixed promptly. Great way to collect donations.. Thanks

Catawba Cultural Preservation Project

For the Catawba Cultural Preservation Project we did a full integration of the Easy Donation app, with the addition of a call to action button on our navigation. Our store theme is a bit more complex and the Zestard support team solved a layout issue for us overnight, which was amazing service. They are also open to enhancement ideas and feedback, showing how engaged they are as a developer. The Catawba team is very happy with the outcome of this integration.

Gobi Gear

Easy to use and the support team is really helpful if you have any questions. I love that it gives my customers an option to do something good :-)