Easy Donation

Easy Donation

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Let’s contribute and Encourage your customers to donate.

Guru Muscle

Their customer service answers fast but on the other hand, I was facing a lot of issues with this app. I have paid my monthly subscription and the app has never worked properly. It made me more issues and bugs than something plus. When I told them to remove all code from my theme they left not even some lines of code but also a full snippet or template. It could be a great app but it seems to me they need better developers somewhere in their Dev office.

Marso Living

We have started to use the app now, but had some minor issues with installing. I contacted the support and within less then 8 hours everything was solved! Great technical support! If the app runs as smooth as the support handled our issue, definitely 5 star rating!

Q Place Store

Easy to install and super prompt support when we had questions. Very pleased with product and service.

Eternal Crystals

I love this app It was really easy to use the support was very prompt I would definitely recommend Five stars

Revvies UK

We chose Easy Donation because of its simplicity and ease of use. It does not disappoint, support is great and very responsive.

Revvies Australia

We are a small company hoping to do some good this Christmas for a charity we hold dearly. I am by no means a dev and the support received in getting it all installed and looking great was fantastic. Within a day launching we have already had 2x donations. highly recommend.

Vodka Mariette

Great app for stores.. Used to add a tip feature to cart- was very easy to use, also excellent support.

Retrokid.ca

Tech team was extremely attentive and solved all of our issues with a matter of 24 hours. App is very easy to use and implement. Donations show as products which then show up in standard reporting. 5 stars for this app and the service provided! THANK YOU.

Industrial Fitness

DO NOT ALLOW ACCESS TO YOUR STORE.

I have been working with the developers to get the app running smoothly in store, they were very intermittent in their response, but eventually were able to set the donation portal on the product, and further on get that donation to carry to the cart.
We launched the product which is free, but people can choose to pay an amount to donate to charity for it (pay it forward), however, each donation would reset the store price to what ever the last donation was requiring us to monitor each donation and change the price of the product back after each donation.
When asked for technical assistance, 3 days and a number of emails later, the developers fix was to remove people from being able to see the price on the website, then delete an entire product from my store. What is left does not work at all.
When emailed to ask why products have been deleted and the pricing removed from another - they do not respond.

If the app works for you from word go, It was pretty handy and I would have used, but I strongly recommend finding another, or, not allowing access to your store - unless you need some products deleted.

Beretta Farms

This app is awesome! I contacted the support team to make custom changes to the donation experience and they worked with me to make the experience as seamless as possible! Thanks so much for your help! :)