Easy Donation

Easy Donation

by Zestard Technologies

Let’s contribute and Encourage your customers to donate.

Physique Boutique

Great app and very easy to use! Customer support was also amazing and helped us customize our donation button even more!

My Cat and Co.

This app is great! A lot of the other donation apps out there don't include our currency (AED) and don't let you choose your own charity. Easy Donation is perfect for our needs and support has been great. Very easy to integrate and people were responding immediately which is perfect! Thanks team Easy Donation :)

Relevé Fashion

Great app that allows you to direct donations to any cause. It's easy enough to install and their support team responds quickly.

Postal Worker Tees

Great app. I had a couple of problems and it was fixed promptly. Great way to collect donations.. Thanks

Catawba Cultural Preservation Project

For the Catawba Cultural Preservation Project we did a full integration of the Easy Donation app, with the addition of a call to action button on our navigation. Our store theme is a bit more complex and the Zestard support team solved a layout issue for us overnight, which was amazing service. They are also open to enhancement ideas and feedback, showing how engaged they are as a developer. The Catawba team is very happy with the outcome of this integration.

Gobi Gear

Easy to use and the support team is really helpful if you have any questions. I love that it gives my customers an option to do something good :-)

HelloWellness

I had some issues configuring the app but the support team is SUPER helpful and responsive. Would recommend!

Union College Concert Series

This is a great and simple app. When first installed, it wasn't working with my theme, but they rectified it quickly. I would recommend this app.

Lamporia Com

Simple but extremely useful app for collecting donation on your Shopify store.

We tried few other apps available out there but none met our needs. The after-install support is above and beyond and they are quick to respond in case you find an issue with the installation.

We highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a simple but effective solution.. 5 stars!

Fat Chimp

Just installed this last night and had 3 donation. Its OK, but way of the mark for charging per month. The reporting function is very limited, and dosent seem to include how much cash has been donated to our charity nomination, only the amount of donations. It would be essential moving forward if we where to contunie using this app, for the app to have a cash reporting too for donations, as it would help justify and confirm to the charity how much was donated per period. Same detail for accounting purposes... So i cant see any other way of seeing the cash? Average