Easy Sync

Easy Sync

by Estore Automate

Add or Update Products from Supplier's Inventory & Data Feed

Office Human

The guys at Easy Sync are great, the app works very well, and when I needed help, they fixed the problems very promptly. They did the most it could be done with the feed they were provided. Also, the prices are very reasonable. Keep it up, guys!

Reestay

Recommend this app. It's easy to use. With this app I have saved a lot of time. Service is very impressive.

HIGHBORN INC

Best technical support Ive received so far. Fast to respond and fix all technical issues. Thanks guys. Waiting for products to populate. Will update this review again

Stay Golden Doodle

The customer service is top-notch and very impressive. The technical support representative worked with me to set up the first feed.

Kaboodle Stationery

Great assistance in setting up the file feed. worked perfectly for exactly what i required it to do.
Thanks

SOUTHERN FAN PRIDE

If I could give 100 stars I would...This app is a fantastic time saver, but the Customer Support is EVEN BETTER !!! I had issues that I'm pretty sure I created that I didn't have a clue on how to fix. Dominic (mainly) with Easy Sync spent a lot of time correcting the problems to get my store products completely and accurately set up. I have no idea what I would have done without this App and the "over and beyond" customer service. Don't hesitate to experience the trial offer and then go on the monthly plan. You will absolutely not regret it..Southern Fan Pride 1/23/19
1/26/19 This is an update--Dominic (as usual) has been helping learn this APP. What I didn't know is that it was 4:45 am his time..on the weekend..and he had already spent hours with me!! I am actually really upset because there's just no reason to be at work at that time. I had to verbally force him to stop the feed and go home. When Easy Sync says they have 24/7 Customer Support, I can attest that statement is very true.

Mondial Vape

I can only give 5 * .. a customer service at the top .. they are with us until the end .. the app does exactly what we need and if we have doubts or concerns, they are there to explain or help us doing the job .. I just love it. https://www.mondialvape.fr

ROSE FRAGRANCES & MORE

Negativity turn to Positivity

I’m in the process of opening my first online store and for the items I will be selling it request a specific type of connections between my vendor and my shop… I signed up with a company (undisclosed name) previously that should solved all of those technical issues and be in business as a 1-2-3 step of course for a fee nowadays nothing is free. However, my 3 minutes of happiness turned sours for an entire month of headache, restless, frustrations, discomfort and the list keeps on…
After so much hassle unable to contact them for support I’ve cancelled their services and I was force to shutdown my website, In the meantime I keep contacting shopify and I was able to find a technician which recommended me EASY SYNC

I’ve downloaded EASY SYNC App then I called them at their support line Mr. John pickup and I explained my issues I felt confident that they really wanted to help even though it was the holidays they help me regardless. As I requested a phone call by one of their tech (Prakash) we spent about 6 hours via video camera, remotely access finding solutions to the technical problem setup… Easy Sync have the most dedicated technical support team I’ve seen in my life…..

Prakash, was professional, very polite, calm, good listener and he showed emphatic knowing that I had enough dealing to solve this connection issues and he took completely ownership of the whole situation…

I highly recommend Easy Sync for all the service they provide because they treat you as if you are a royalty
(Like the American Express Platinum Service)…
If Easy Sync has got agent like Prakash, Reuben and John, there wont be bad customer service.

I RATE EASY SYNC AND THEIR TEAM OF EXPERTS WITH 10 STARS FOR THE FOLLOWING FACTORS:

Excellence in customer service
Phone | Message | Email Support
Above and Beyond Dedication
Professionalism | Courteous | Polite
Acknowledgment on topic | Effectiveness | Promptness.

Keep up the good work….

Bella’s Discount Furniture®

Very good app It was so easy to set up and to use even if you run into a problem you can chat with the support team or call them they will work with you to fix the problem and great customer service

Polar Magyarország

I found Easy Sync, when I was looking for a reliable solution to connect our accounting system inventory with Shopify inventory. I installed all apps to chose the best, and I can state, that none of the other apps capable to do what these app can. We required the most complicated way of syncing, as we have JSON channel to get all the data, and when we ran into a glytch, support was always on focus to help. Even when they had to do a bit of customization, instead of making excuses, they just did it, understanding the importance of it. I can recommend this app and even more the team behind it with full heart to anyway, whom wants to have a working sync process!

Previous 1