Easy Sync

Easy Sync

by Estore Automate

Add or Update Products from Supplier's Inventory & Data Feed

The Architectural Forum

Brilliant app, simple, very useful and most importantly the support is FANTASTIC, they have helped me automate a couple of tasks now and this has saved so much time. An app like this is invaluable if you have a large inventory and your products have multiple images - Shopify's own system is pretty much useless due to each image using a line on a product export - so this very reasonably priced app is a hit.

Sokomart Online

I have used Easy Sync in the past and knew what this App was capable. However, that is nothing compared to service the team behind this App provides. Honestly, big thanks to Reuben and Prakash.

Second time using this App wasn't straight forward due to my supplier changing the name of the downloadable link and this teams made sure the link is syncable with the App.

The end result everything works and that is amazing. Greatful customer

AJJProducts

Hi, after some initial set up problems it now works great. John provided very good support. If anyone has problems with the csv files I can recommend this website I found to convert it to xlsx file and now it works perfectly. My life will be so easy from now on and this saves me a lot of time. This is the link to convert csv to xlsx. https://convertio.co/es/csv-xlsx/ .

iconicsport.eu

Very helpful and good app e-shops. I would give 6 stars for support . We had very difficult connection, John Is a real Magician !!!! Nobody cant made this connection.

Mackenzie Industries

This app is really helpful for drop ship quantity management. It can be rally hard to track supplier quantities and easy sync makes it easy.

GymNStretch

Great app. I couldn't get my file to work at first, but customer service took the file away and fixed it all for me. They set up my feed and voila! Best customer service i ever received.

CysterWigs.com

I have been searching for an automated feed sync app for the past few weeks. I've scoured all of Shopify App Store, just like you are right now. Well I can tell you that you've found the correct app.

Enchanted Shadow

I had been searching for an alternative to Inventory Source, which recently raised its prices beyond my means. To my delight and amazement, I discovered Easy Sync in the Shopify apps store and learned that it does the same thing for a fraction of the cost. In addition, it lets me easily control my own prices, inventory, etc. The customer service is superb and willing to quickly respond to any issues or questions I may have and Reuben and the entire team are are always on hand to respond to my needs and quickly resolve any issues. I highly recommend them to any ecommerce owner, large or small, who is looking to expand and streamline their business at an affordable price.

wholesalewaterheater

Great app, super fast excellent support. HIGHLY recommended!

Modern Home Reserve

Very easy to upload from supplier's inventory update and easy to update the inventory quantities. Super responsive customer support from Reuben as well. Thanks.

Previous 1 3 4