Easy Sync

Easy Sync

by Estore Automate

Sync & Update Products from Supplier's Inventory & Data Feed

Punkoatz

I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to data feed & decided to add EasySync to my shopify store for ease. I'm so glad I did! All the help & advice given by Sam was outstanding. Nothing was too much trouble & all my requirements were met satisfactory. I'm extremely happy with all the work done for Punkoatz and the professional service received by Sam. Highly recommended!

Abode Home Furniture

The customer service support is excellent. They were available almost any time, except weekends which is understandable. Sam, Reuben and John helped set up my feeds and they worked very hard to make sure things were up and running on my store. I can't recommend them enough. I would not have been able to launch by my deadline without this app. If I could add some feedback, maybe more detailed tutorials or perhaps a client intake form so that they know exactly how the client wants the products to be imported with price formula etc. But I am pleased with the service and have found it very helpful.

getwholesaleparts

I just want to say something simple. This is the BEST APP EVER, customer support is the greatest i've experienced honestly. Thank you for being on shopify! Great help if you want to grow.!

The Architectural Forum

Brilliant app, simple, very useful and most importantly the support is FANTASTIC, they have helped me automate a couple of tasks now and this has saved so much time. An app like this is invaluable if you have a large inventory and your products have multiple images - Shopify's own system is pretty much useless due to each image using a line on a product export - so this very reasonably priced app is a hit.

Sokomart Online

I have used Easy Sync in the past and knew what this App was capable. However, that is nothing compared to service the team behind this App provides. Honestly, big thanks to Reuben and Prakash.

Second time using this App wasn't straight forward due to my supplier changing the name of the downloadable link and this teams made sure the link is syncable with the App.

The end result everything works and that is amazing. Greatful customer

AJJProducts

Hi, after some initial set up problems it now works great. John provided very good support. If anyone has problems with the csv files I can recommend this website I found to convert it to xlsx file and now it works perfectly. My life will be so easy from now on and this saves me a lot of time. This is the link to convert csv to xlsx. https://convertio.co/es/csv-xlsx/ .

iconicsport.eu

Very helpful and good app e-shops. I would give 6 stars for support . We had very difficult connection, John Is a real Magician !!!! Nobody cant made this connection.

Mackenzie Industries

This app is really helpful for drop ship quantity management. It can be rally hard to track supplier quantities and easy sync makes it easy.

GymNStretch

Great app. I couldn't get my file to work at first, but customer service took the file away and fixed it all for me. They set up my feed and voila! Best customer service i ever received.

CysterWigs.com

I have been searching for an automated feed sync app for the past few weeks. I've scoured all of Shopify App Store, just like you are right now. Well I can tell you that you've found the correct app.

Previous 1 3 4