Easy Tagging

Easy Tagging

by Dev Cloud

Add tags to your orders, products and customers automatically!

The Woobles

This order tagging is amazing. The Shopify orders screen doesn't allow us to filter by a lot of stuff, such as orders with expedited shipping. With this order tagging, we can auto tag those orders, and then filter by our tag to bulk fulfill our expedited orders. Incredible!! And the support responds in minutes, and was super helpful, we love this app!!!

Floratropia Paris

Great tagging app ! You can tag almost everything you need in Orders, Customers and Products. With cross-channel rules (if X in Orders, then Y in Customers for example). You can add as much levels as needed in your rules.
And when stucked in creating a rule, the support is super efficient and quick.
All this for a very low price.
I tried and used several other apps to tag, and none was able to tag in so many different ways with full adaptive model to my needs.
Totally recommended!

July 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! A pleasure working with you :-) Let me know if you need anything else.

UNLIMITED

I was looking a long time for a good automatic tagging app for my specific problem I had. I needed special tags for subscriptions and orders and this app is diong everything perfect in the way I need it!

Juan is amazing in customer service! Fast, professional and he is willing to customize tags the way you want to have them!

I really recommend this App to 100%!

If you want good customer service, endless variants of tags and an easy to use app, you are right here!

Thanks Juan for helping me out with my tagging problem,
great job!

July 22, 2020

Thank you! I'm glad you found the app useful and that you recommend it!

Bitters & Bottles

Does so much more than the other tagging apps, and for a much better price! Can tag customers, orders, and products all in one - other apps separate these out and charge you for each. I've reached out for help on a couple of occasions, Juan was quick to respond with assistance beyond my expectations. Must have app.

July 22, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind review!

New Company Beauty Supply

This app is great to create rules that automatically add tags to my shopify account, not only for products but also for orders and customers. Save me a lot of time!

July 22, 2020

That's awesome! Saving time is our app main goal!

Veil Garments

Really love this app! Easy to use and does a very good job with automatically applying the necessary tags to specific orders and customers. Makes filtering orders MUCH easier, and highly recommended if you're looking for ways to automate your store as much as possible. Also, great customer service. 10/10.

July 13, 2020

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you. Your feedback actually helped us to improve the app :-)

eu-oenling.com

Great app, super easy to use, took no time to set up and works instantly. Support is quick and helpful to answer questions. This app will make our lives easier both in publishing new products and handling orders.

July 13, 2020

Thank you!!! We are here to help you.

Loëla

This is the app every Shopify user need , good price and awesome support . you gone love it! Thank's for this awesome work

July 13, 2020

It's great to know that you found the app useful!

CBD MED Schweiz

I use this app to tag my customers according to the language in which they ordered. I couldn't find out how to do it so the support helped me really fast.
Short:
- Does what it should
- Great support

July 13, 2020

Thank you! It was nice to help you by adding new functionality to the app!

To'ak Chocolate

Great support! Very easy to use. The app unlocks a tonne of order data that can be used to create tags that we then later use for automations. Really good value in my opinion. One of the things I love most is the ability to tag orders that come from a specific landing page or with specific UTM parameters.

Previous 1 3 4