Easy Import ‑ Etsy Migration

Products import. Migration from Etsy made easy. Bulk import.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

YupCollars

Location Italy

Great App! It let me add all my products from Etsy with just a couple of clicks.
The fact that variant prices cannot be added it's not a problem at all, I think it's always better to double check your listings variants and prices when you switch from a platform to another.

The Prim Rose

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app made importing my Etsy listings ridiculously fast & easy. Importing 126 listings, from start to finish, only took a few minutes and all info/photos/variants imported perfectly. Will definitely check out more apps from this developer.

The Bohipstian

Beyond impressed with this app. Paid $15 bucks to import 150 Etsy listings of mine and only minor tweaks needed to be made -- just about everything, included images, prices, titles and descriptions synced up effortlessly in just a few minutes. Saved me hours, maybe days, of work. THANK YOU!

St. Armands Designs of Sarasota

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Easy to use and saved a ton of time. I highly recommend this app for anyone migrating to shopify from Etsy.

Prairie Cloth Company

Time spent using app About 3 years

This app made setting up my shop so easy. Saved me HOURS of time! So glad I found this app--cant say enough good things.

We Peddle Metal

Easy to use. I wish that pricing variants would carry over also.

Metal Art By The Bearded Welder

Time spent using app About 2 years

Worked perfect!!! Exactly what I needed...
Thank you!!

Angelsandurns

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app was exactly what I was looking for and worked perfectly. I would also like an app where you can import items INTO Etsy and INTO Ebay.
Thank you.

Liptales

Location Cyprus

Perfect app, couldn't make importing easier!

Gft Woodcraft

Super easy.
I already have some of my Etsy products in my store, but I used this to import 80 listings. took a few minutes. I did have to go and edit a few things but the time it saved was well worth the $7. I would use this again for sure.