Easy Import ‑ Etsy Migration

Easy Import ‑ Etsy Migration

by NexusMedia OÜ

Product importer. Migration from Etsy made easy. Import f/Etsy

We Peddle Metal

Easy to use. I wish that pricing variants would carry over also.

Metal Art By The Bearded Welder

Worked perfect!!! Exactly what I needed...
Thank you!!

Angelsandurns

This app was exactly what I was looking for and worked perfectly. I would also like an app where you can import items INTO Etsy and INTO Ebay.
Thank you.

Liptales

Perfect app, couldn't make importing easier!

Gft Woodcraft

Super easy.
I already have some of my Etsy products in my store, but I used this to import 80 listings. took a few minutes. I did have to go and edit a few things but the time it saved was well worth the $7. I would use this again for sure.

Focused Fire Design

This app worked flawlessly right out of the box. No learning curve. And it's a great deal, too. I was able to import 102 listings from Etsy into Shopify for $9.20. Given that it would have taken a couple of days to manually recreate the listings in Shopify, this is the deal of the decade.

M O D N O R T H C O

This app is a life saver! So so glad I found it!! I needed to import 230+ items from my Etsy shop to my new Shopify shop and tried doing it on my own which did not work and had many errors. After giving up trouble shooting, I looked through the app store and came across EasyImport. Took only minutes to upload and everything came through. There was a minor issue due to a mistake in my .cvs file, but upon contacting support, their team fixed it and I was up and running immediately. I highly recommend them to anyone wanting to import your Etsy listings into Shopify!! So worth it!!

The Digital Download Shop

Awesome app! It imported my 200+ Etsy products in around 5 minutes with no issues. It's saved me so much time!

Pepperfrost

exactly what i was looking for. Helped move all of my listings, variants filled out nicely. Super easy. Great app that has saved me loads of time.

Revetoujours

Worked really well once I understood what to do, excellent support from the nexus team.