Limit access to any type of content: lock Pages, Products, Collections, Blogs, Cart or whole website. Access management made easy!
Grant access to any group of customers by number of orders, money spent, accepting marketing, tags or locations
Flexible access rules
Add more precise access rules (locks) with any combination of customer information
About EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks
Recent Updates: * Added GeoIP functionality - lock content based on real customer location; * Added "Login for Price" type of lockdown;
EasyLockdown is a simple but powerful access management tool to fuel up your store by granting access to certain Collections, Products, Pages or Blogs to certain group of customers only.
App is easy to use and doesn't require any coding skills.
Using EasyLockdown you may:
- Completely lock down your entire site in one click;
- Limit access to certain Products or Collections;
- Limit access to selected Blogs or Pages;
- Limit access to whole pages, or lock Buy Buttons or Prices only (so called "Login for Price" feature);
- Configure who may access using flexible rules constructor, based on Number of Orders, Amount Spent, Order Dates, Customer Tags and Locations, and much more;
- Limit access based on customer location (GeoIP based locks);
- Hide links to locked areas from your content and Menus automatically;
- Redirect customers to standard login form, or your custom page.
Secure Permission Control
App is checking permissions server side, so even with disabled JS and some other hacks unauthorized user won't be able to access to locked content.
- Completely lock your store for non-logged in customers;
- Create wholesale products with different pricing available for limited customer group only, for example, tagged with certain tag;
- Grant access to some selected products for customers who have more then XX orders or spent more then $YYYY;
- Grant access to pre-order products for your subscribers only;
- Any other scenario which requires to lock some part of your website from the general public.
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
The lock does not work thoroughly because no matter whether you lock by product or collection or page, the product you are locking will still show in the search bar. So when I raised my concern about this, they offered to edit our site theme and by doing so, they messed up with our code so our customers could not visit our products for a significant amount of time because their editing was reckless and did not have a proper audit trail. It's a good thing we duplicated our theme before allowing them access but it was a tad late to realize what they did so we still lost a bit of exposure time to our customers. Our concern is valid because there's a reason why people want to lock products / pages but if it shows up as a result of typing in the search bar anyway, and consequently, can be added to favorites or any shopping cart shortcut even by a customer from a geolocation which is supposed to be locked out, then what's the point?!
We really sorry our app did not fit your needs and truly apologize for this inconvenience!
Our app is working properly with native Shopify search. Autocomplete search bar you're referring to contains custom suggestion widget, which is not standard Shopify functionality, so our app really did not filter that search results out of the box. In the most cases it's possible to hide locked products in that results as well, but as that's custom functionality it depends on the theme or 3rd party app that added that feature.
As for the issue with inaccessible products after our changes, we take that very seriously and checked with our dev team and support team members who were involved. After the changes, our support team agent checked your website, and the products were accessible (except on the country that was locked according to our app locks settings). The inconvenience might be caused by the lock settings, as support team noticed that all the products were locked, not just selected collection as it was before. But we thought that configuration was changed by you, and that's how it supposed to be. So that might be app misconfiguration, but not the error in the theme code.
Anyway we truly apologize for all the troubles caused, and we'll do our best to make our app support more themes and 3rd party apps out of the box.
I've been happy with the app and support. Support team was quick to respond and address my unique need. Recommended.
The app works exactly as expected. Contacted support for some help with the lay-out of the lock page. The response was quick and accurate. Bottom line: looks good, works great and support is kind, fast and knowledgeable.