EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

by NexusMedia

Limit access to any content on your store with flexible locks

Tracey Neuls Online

This app is easy to use and does everything described in the description. Perfectly fitted for our hidden collection the customer service is beyond exceptional if you have any issue!

Simply Controlled

The support on this app is incredible. It has worked really well right from the beginning although we did have some questions on how to make it work for our specific needs. The support team responded the same day each time and helped us resolve the issues by the next day - I'm stunned by their speed! Would definitely recommend this app!

Teas.com.au

Must have app and some of the best customer service and support I've encountered in my time online. Highly recommended!

Atypical Supply Co.

Thanks to this app I was able to make a drop on my store exclusive until I was ready for the public release. Works fast with tons of options.

Eye Q Organics

App seemed like it could give me the functionality I needed so I decided to add it and try it out. It didn't work exactly how I wanted but I reached out to the support team and they made adjustments for me same day! The app is now working as I hoped for my store! Excellent & fast customer support!

The Knowery

The lock does not work thoroughly because no matter whether you lock by product or collection or page, the product you are locking will still show in the search bar. So when I raised my concern about this, they offered to edit our site theme and by doing so, they messed up with our code so our customers could not visit our products for a significant amount of time because their editing was reckless and did not have a proper audit trail. It's a good thing we duplicated our theme before allowing them access but it was a tad late to realize what they did so we still lost a bit of exposure time to our customers. Our concern is valid because there's a reason why people want to lock products / pages but if it shows up as a result of typing in the search bar anyway, and consequently, can be added to favorites or any shopping cart shortcut even by a customer from a geolocation which is supposed to be locked out, then what's the point?!

January 13, 2021

Hi there,

We really sorry our app did not fit your needs and truly apologize for this inconvenience!

Our app is working properly with native Shopify search. Autocomplete search bar you're referring to contains custom suggestion widget, which is not standard Shopify functionality, so our app really did not filter that search results out of the box. In the most cases it's possible to hide locked products in that results as well, but as that's custom functionality it depends on the theme or 3rd party app that added that feature.

As for the issue with inaccessible products after our changes, we take that very seriously and checked with our dev team and support team members who were involved. After the changes, our support team agent checked your website, and the products were accessible (except on the country that was locked according to our app locks settings). The inconvenience might be caused by the lock settings, as support team noticed that all the products were locked, not just selected collection as it was before. But we thought that configuration was changed by you, and that's how it supposed to be. So that might be app misconfiguration, but not the error in the theme code.

Anyway we truly apologize for all the troubles caused, and we'll do our best to make our app support more themes and 3rd party apps out of the box.

Best,
EasyLockdown team

Aklasu

I've been happy with the app and support. Support team was quick to respond and address my unique need. Recommended.

Primrose Jewellery

The app works exactly as expected. Contacted support for some help with the lay-out of the lock page. The response was quick and accurate. Bottom line: looks good, works great and support is kind, fast and knowledgeable.

Grandfather Time Clocks

I needed to lock the add to cart button of a product without locking its ability to be bought. This app worked perfectly. I was a bit confused about how to make it happen and I emailed support, they responded faster than any other app I've used. Highly recommended!

Pine Apparel Inc

This works great for our wholesale website. It blocks prices from our customers until they have approved accounts. Support is great too! I couldn't figure out how to lock prices on a collection page and this fixed it for me very quickly!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15