EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks

by NexusMedia

Restrict access to content. Hide price. Wholesale lock.

Vintage Trailer Field Guide

Easy setup, responsive support, fits our needs. Why there is a minimum 100 characters needed to the review I don't know?

1017-ALYX-9SM

Support helped me to implement some modification in the theme to hide collections to a group of customers. Very efficient support

ToppingsKids

Experienced the lockdowns not working, however the support team was quick and managed to solve the issue in a short amount of time.

unik Wholesale

I was using different apps to create a wholesale site for clothing and tried multiple apps during the process eg wholesale all in ones and even other lock apps. EasyLockdown is simple and effective to use for login and wholesale verification. Customer support is also very attentive and responsive. We are currently using 2 apps from this company and love it.

Soma Coffee Company

I started looking for an app to create a gated wholesale section of our store. Other apps had basically useless functionality for $5 per month and then to get a simple thing like hidden products, wanted to charge an extortionate $50 per month. I shopped around and decided to try this app out out because it had a fixed fee (they couldn't hide all the functionality behind pricing tiers) and I am really happy with it! Works like a charm. Easy to install and set up. Reasonably priced for a small business. Great job guys! I 100% would recommend.

gollala

It's more readable than other apps on the App Store, it's neat and nice in design. The CS manager is very friendly and quick to respond and resolve. Compared to other apps that support similar features, the price you pay is worthwhile. Thank you.

Mattioli

EasyLockdown is easy to use and well functioning moreover the team behind the app is very efficient and will solve any issue quickly.

Hemp Living Wholesale

So far this has been a great tool for us. They also helped with a light customization request that was not part of their responsibilities.

GETTex

I used this app and it's very helpful and easy to use! especially, when I contacted their support they were very fast and helped me a lot having a special cases on my website! THANK YOU SO MUCH

Modali Design

Excellent application!
Perfect for what I needed. And when I needed adjustments, the support was super fast and attentive. I loved

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17