EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

EasyLockdown ‑ Page Locks

by NexusMedia

Limit access to any content on your store with flexible locks

Alphascience Mexico

I used this app to filter clients coming from my prescribers and avoid those who don't come through them to purchase, very usefull

East Meets Dress

Really fast and responsive. I emailed her to get a spacing issue fixed, and they got back to me within an hour and fixed it!

Foods Alive Wholesale

This app has been great for us to block out people trying to get wholesale prices. The price is fair too. We also emailed them about blocking our email/newsletter signup in the footer and Tetiana had their dev team implement the changes for us. We now have everything just the way we'd like it. Couldn't be happier!

Pump Haircare

Fantastic support continues to impress. App is very versatile and enables lots of different useful functions.

Rivieras Leisure Shoes

Awesome customer service, very helpful ! They answer very fast and help you customize the lockdown ! I have install the app on two of my stores and I'm very happy with it so far.

Looptworks

We wanted to offer discounted pricing to a select group of customers and setting up a hidden collection was easily accomplished with the app.

When we upgraded to a new theme, we found it broke the app. I contacted customer support and they responded within an hour and I implemented the fix minutes later.

Definitely recommend.

Here's a link to our locked collection example: www.looptworks.com/deltafamily

Foxblossom Co.

Wish I could give it negative stars. DO NOT DOWNLOAD. This app cost me SO MUCH in lost revenue. Their coding does not work properly and it caused every single page on our website to have a "noindex" tag, which made it completely invisible to Google and other search engines. Our sales tanked for the last 2 months and it took hiring an outside developer to realize this app was the cause. Before installing this app, we were on the first page of Google for most of our relevant keywords, now we can't even be found. It is going to take an unbelievable amount of time and money to get our position back in search, not even counting all of the lost revenue, especially over the holiday season. I have to imagine the customers leaving positive reviews on this app just haven't realized yet that they are lost to search engines... Not worth the risk, this is literally THE WORST app ever made.

The Lane & Co

Amazing app and great support. Easy to use and highly effective. I had a few questions and needed some help and the support was absolutely amazing. Highly recommended.

RISK SPORT

I read some reviews before installing the app. There was some negatives ones but i like to try things for my self. So i downloaded the app and it worked well we decided that we didn't need the app anymore.

Prior to deleting the app it crashed our site. Which caused me to loose sales for the whole day because my developer could not work out what was the issue until i told him that i deleted deleted the easylock app before the site stopped working. He then got to fix the issue by deleted the easy lock codes completely off my site.

Men's Society Wholesale

Part of our business is selling wholesale (in bulk) to retailers across the world. Some of our smaller retail clients like to place their orders online so we needed a separate wholesale website.

For the last year, we've done this by hiding our product pages with the liquid {% if customer %} tag.

My advice? Don't do it. It seems to slow things right down. That's not Shopify's fault - we're not using it in the way it was intended!

We discovered this app recently and it has solved SO MANY problems.

Honestly, if you're running a wholesale / member only store, use this app. As a company who have been using Shopify in this way for just over a year, we're saying this from personal experience!

One more thing, the support is great. I sent them a message this morning asking how to automatically lock down all of our products (not selected ones). They replied within a couple of hours, giving full instructions. Turns out it's really easy - the app has a setting for it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10