EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks

Restrict access to content. Hide price. Wholesale lock.

$7/month. 7-day free trial.

Restrict access to content. Hide price. Wholesale lock.

UPC Prime

Excellent customer service - I am extremely satisfied with their help! I wrote to them yesterday with a minor issue I was having with the app not perfectly synching with my theme - they wrote back very quickly and promptly fixed all the little issues. On top of that, the app itself is great and so worth it! Thanks for all your help guys :)

My Minds Eye Paper Goods Wholesale

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Didn't use the app, looks like it would be amazing... why wouldn't one of the selections at the top be: Non-logged in users? That's where most stores would want to start I would guess.

October 14, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback and I'm really sorry our app UI was confusing. I'm not quite sure I get your idea right, but you can achieve that with following options combination Access Permissions: May Access -> All logged in customers. I.e. selected content (page, product, collection) will be available for logged in customers ONLY.

If I get you wrong, please feel free to contact our support team by email support@nexusmedia-ua.com, and they will be happy to help you with the app configuration.

Our app is extremely flexible in terms of lock settings, so I'm sure we'll be able to make our app work for you.

Best,
EasyLockdown team

WhatsAudio

Location Italy

I migliori sviluppatori! Ho avuto un problema su una funzionalità e non solo mi hanno supportato al meglio ma hanno implementato la soluzione ad hoc.
Bravi!!

Tracmaster Ltd

Time spent using app About 3 years

The app worked perfectly when we needed it. Once it was no longer required and was removed we had some issues with our site. However, Tetiana, Alyona and the dev team worked to sort out the issues promptly and kept us informed at every step. It also appears now that the issues weren't to do with their app which makes their support even better!

September 27, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback, and really glad we were able to solve that issue for you!

Thanks,
EasyLockdown team

The Sassy Olive

We had an issue with the app and it was fixed promptly and painlessly. Thank you for the great customer service.

IMAGE FIRST UNIFORMS

I use this app to create our Wholesome store. It has helped me ALOT! I totally recommended! you just have to know exactly what you want.

Zeepbaron

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 year

I had a specific problem. They helped me very well. Everything works well as it should. Thanks for the help!

Riverdale Poultry

We use Shopify as an internal store for our company. EasyLockdown makes it possible for us to set which divisions can order specific products. I took over this project from someone else, and trying to figure out how things were set up has been interesting, to say the least. The support staff at EasyLockdown was fantastic, and solved my problem fast, and correctly. This app is great and their staff is even better.

reinh.art - Grohßandel für Vaporizer

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

The app works as described and is very easy and intuitive. In addition the support is very efficient and answers in a couple of minutes. We would definetely recommend it!

Vintage Trailer Field Guide

Easy setup, responsive support, fits our needs. Why there is a minimum 100 characters needed to the review I don't know?